Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? (3142 Views)

Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me / The Army Couple Were Beheaded In Cameroon - IPOB PHOTOS / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 06, 2022
Since it is now clear that the United Kingdom didnt designate IPOB a terror organization.

Its also clear that nigerian media houses where trying to blackmail ipob with the murder of the army couple so as to spread fake news and cheap propaganda.

Every intelligent mind already knows the truth.

May God save Nigerians for satanic leaders in high place.

I wont speak on this matter again because i am ashamed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by successmatters(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2022
The problem with Nigeria government is illiteracy, they couldn't even act the script well even with all the billions they are stealing to keep the propaganda alive.

They shouldn't have cut and mutilated the bodies of those innocent people, it gave them away as desperate propagandists killing people to sell a lie.

IPOB is innocent.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by habsydiamond(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2022
All we all know is unknown gunmen killed them.. It can be anybody since it's unknown... Wetin I dey talk sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2022
Dangerous times
Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by wis3(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2022
successmatters:
The problem with Nigeria government is illiteracy, they couldn't even act the script well even with all the billions they are stealing to keep the propaganda alive.

They shouldn't have cut and mutilated the bodies of those innocent people, it gave them away as desperate propagandists killing people to sell a lie.

IPOB is innocent.
Innocent indeed. They're just carrying out the threats they made.

9 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 06, 2022
successmatters:

IPOB is innocent.

The youth corper that was murdered in abuja had her private part cut off, another one in kaduna and ondo..
Cutting private part with such precision is the hallmark of those who sell it to foreingners or use it for rituals.
They thought a combination of fake news, propaganda coupled with gruesome manslaughter will make u.k designate ipob terrorist.

Kai walahi im done with this matter.
Very disgraceful.
A whole Nigeria.
**sighs**

Am done.

13 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Ifex4real: 11:40pm On May 06, 2022
God will save us

1 Like

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 06, 2022
wis3:
Innocent indeed. They're just carrying out the threats they made.

Just forget this matter.
The truth is out.
I love nigeria
But this is the lowest of the low.

Just close the matter. Its shameful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 06, 2022
habsydiamond:
All we all know is unknown gunmen killed them.. It can be anybody since it's unknown... Wetin I dey talk sef

Unknown gunmen pushed fake news that ipob has been designated terror group.

We all love nigeria but lets call a spade a spade.

Die the matter.

8 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by 00FFT00(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2022
Na DSS do am.
Simple!,

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Balkan(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2022
*CIRCULATE THE TRUTH AND DEBUNK THE LIAR'S STORY*
First NO soldier couple were killed anywhere in Igbo land, as being purported.

It's all the wicked fabrication of demoniacs, whom God has cursed.

Careful scrutiny has shown that the picture in circulation is not even the picture of any known Igbo person, let alone Igbo soldier.

No family in the entire Imo State and South East is loosing any soldier members of their family that was returning for any wedding. It's all a lie.

No village, community or Local Government Area in Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Abia and Enugu State has any record of such incidence taking place.

This is the lie of a demoniac, an evil spirit in human flesh, since such a thing never happened anywhere in any part of Igbo land.

Mentioning of unknown gun men and then IPOB in relation to a fictitious murder is the height of moral depravity from the dark and reprobate soul, of the haters of Igbo race.

If that incident ever took place, it took place in Northern Nigeria, and has nothing to do with the South East or anywhere in the Southern region.

*The promoter and publisher should be traced and arrested.*
The story is a lie. Let those that are forcing Nigerians to believe the devilish wizardry reveal these things:
1. What are the true identities and names of the so called military officers that supposedly lost their lives.
2. Which city or community were they travelling from and to which village, community or town were they going for the wedding in Imo State.
3. At which location, community or city where they intercepted and killed
4. Who are their families, what are the names of the Bride and Groom.
5. They must have printed their wedding cards, for which ever wedding. So there must be a Church for the wedding and the name(s) of their officiating ministers or pastors.

All these information can easily be provided and can easily verified, since the couples must have been human beings and not ghosts. And the members of their families, friends and well wishers must be able to verify their stories.

*Finally all enemies of ndi Igbo who have been bent on killing of the Igbos shall from henceforth die by their own swords, in Jesus Christ name, Amen*

That Jesus Christ, that Rock of Ages, that they are fighting shall now fall upon them and grind them into dust in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

*I decree and declare by the call of God in my life that the Igbos are the Nemesis of all their enemies in Jesus Christ name. Amen!*

Those that bless the Igbos shall be blessed, and those that curse the Igbos shall be cursed. Amen!

Those that rise up against the Igbos shall fall and be broken into pieces. And those who are incest against the Igbos SHALL PERISH, in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

LET IT BE KNOWN TO THESE DEMONIACS THAT THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND ISRAEL, IS THE STRENGTH AND DEFENSE OF EVERY IGBO PERSON.

And our God neither sleeps nor slumbers, He'll surely avenge us of all our adversaries.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 06, 2022
00FFT00:
Na DSS do am.
Simple!,

There is a reason for everything sha.
I just feel bad.
It would have been better if it was autopiloters.

If you come to understand the magnitude of this you will just bow out in shame.
Im saddened and ashamed.

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by habsydiamond(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Unknown gunmen pushed fake news that ipob has been designated terror group.

We all love nigeria but lets call a spade a spade.

Die the matter.
all these problems we are facing started with the government... They empowered these people.. Some are even paying them salaries as if they are civil service workers to cause trouble, violence, to kill and to kidnap.... People know them..

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by wis3(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Just forget this matter.
The truth is out.
I love nigeria
But this is the lowest of the low.

Just close the matter. Its shameful.
we know the ones who cheer when things like these happen.

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Balkan(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2022
I have since been waiting for a comprehensive investigation into the gruesome murders and itching to have the following questions answered.
The couple's full names
Their villages
Where the wedding event took place
Where they were killed
Were they killed near Imo state
In which vehicle did they travel
Co-travellers
Next of kins
Since they decided to single out this one and gave us full videorite, what is the motive and to what end? Who is behind all these?

With this write up, let us challenge Imo people to come forward with details of their daughter and son inlaw and the purported wedding. The slain lady's network provider can also track the purported call to the announcer lady with a view to ascertaining its authenticity. That voice note doesn't even sound real. She patiently waited for the UGM to finish his script before crying.

7 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 06, 2022
habsydiamond:
unknown gunmen is what we use to deceive ourselves in this country... Monetize the search for these people it then we will know that unknown can change to known.

Watch how they behead the woman, now imagine its was state sponsored just to blackmail a person that was extraordinarily renditioned.

IMAGINARY TALES BY MOONLIGHT.

5 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Balkan(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2022
How did UGM get the contact of the army friend?
Who called who first. If the Igbo elders are serious, they can find out the answers to the question

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 06, 2022
Balkan:
I have since been waiting for a comprehensive investigation into the gruesome murders and itching to have the following questions answered.
The couple's full names
Their villages
Where the wedding event took place
Where they were killed
Were they killed near Imo state
In which vehicle did they travel
Co-travellers
Next of kins
Since they decided to single out this one and gave us full videorite, what is the motive and to what end? Who is behind all these?

With this write up, let us challenge Imo people to come forward with details of their daughter and son inlaw and the purported wedding. The slain lady's network provider can also track the purported call to the announcer lady with a view to ascertaining its authenticity. That voice note doesn't even sound real. She patiently waited for the UGM to finish his script before crying.

At this point, you and i know that there are No answers to these questions. The more you look the less you see.
The truth leaves no room for any reasonable doubt.
Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by habsydiamond(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Watch how they behead the woman, now imagine its was state sponsored just to blackmail a person that was extraordinarily renditioned.

IMAGINARY TALES BY MOONLIGHT.
as this country is going I don't even know what to believe anymore. Other countries citizens are looking to their government to make Their country better for them... But here we are looking up to God.. Thats the major reason why we are still where we are... It is when we start to hold our leaders accountable that this country will start changing for the better.. For God sake these people are in office because we put them there to serve us and not to fill their pockets.. We need to start holding these political money laundering viruses oo

6 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by gidgiddy: 11:57pm On May 06, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Since it is now clear that the United Kingdom didnt designate IPOB a terror organization.

Its also clear that nigerian media houses where trying to blackmail ipob with the murder of the army couple so as to spread fake news and cheap propaganda.

Every intelligent mind already knows the truth.

May God save Nigerians for satanic leaders in high place.

I wont speak on this matter again because i am ashamed.

It was systemic and sustained propaganda against IPOB. They wanted so much to bring the group down internationally that they distorted what the UK said

The only thing that saved the day is that Britain is not lawless Nigeria

Im happy that Britain has seen the lies, deciet, falsehood and propaganda the Nigerian government and its army of online miscreants are waging against IPOB and will from now take whatever the FG says against IPOB with a pinch of salt

As for the Army couple that were brutally killed, its most regrettable. I hope the security forces do their job and fish the perpetrators out. But since the Army already started by accusing IPOB before even starting investigation, I have no hope

9 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by 00FFT00(m): 11:58pm On May 06, 2022
Chichigi1990:

There is a reason for everything sha.
I just feel bad.
It would have been better if it was autopiloters.

If you come to understand the magnitude of this you will just bow out in shame.
Im saddened and ashamed.

I'm actually more saddened and you ought to be utterly ashamed of your attempt to prevaricate.
Anyways, come again.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Nobody: 12:01am On May 07, 2022
00FFT00:

I'm actually more saddened and you ought to be utterly ashamed of your attempt to prevaricate.
Anyways, come again.

Sorry sir.
I wont prevaricate again.
Forgive me
Your royal majesty sir. Am deeply sorry for my shortcomings. Forgive me sire.
Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by LottiOk: 12:09am On May 07, 2022
Wen ikonso was gunned down, NL Ipob sm wing denied he was an ipob member until pictures & videos of him surfaced online.

Wen dragon was gunned down, NL Ipob sm wing denied he was an Ipob member until images of him in ipob camp wit biggie surfaced.

Is it Onye army or countless oda ipob members who av bin arrested dat ipob denied.

D same pipu dat even denied a disciple of dia own messiah ❓

I can go on & on but by now it shud b clear 2 d discerning dat Ipob r d witch dat cries in d night b4 d child died in d morning, only 2 deny & blame d death on d babysitter.

All it takes is a simple Google search of Ipob & u'll c list of threats dey make till date & wen carried out 2 d letter, dey start 2 distance demselves............

D jokes on u guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Jostoman: 12:11am On May 07, 2022
The way our Oga quickly reacted to the story surprised me

Our Oga that did not say anything when terrorist bomb people inside train in kaduna

Our Oga that did not say anything when terrorist kill about 100 people in plateau state

Our Oga that have not utter a word ever since terrorist have been killing innocent people in Benue state

Our Oga that have not said anything about terrorist that are killing innocent people of southern kaduna. Everything that is happening now is political APC know that their party is not sellable and what APC government is looking for now Is sympathy vote and the only region they can use to get their sympathy vote now is southeast so that is the more reason why they are trying to turn Igbo people against IPOB before next year election because they know that southeast is their main obstacle in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Peterobiisathie(f): 12:15am On May 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

It was systemic and sustained propaganda against IPOB. They wanted so much to bring the group down internationally that they distorted what the UK said

The only thing that saved the day is that Britain is not lawless Nigeria

Im happy that Britain has seen the lies, deciet, falsehood and propaganda the Nigerian government and its army of online miscreants are waging against IPOB and will from now take whatever the FG says against IPOB with a pinch of salt

As for the Army couple that were brutally killed, its most regrettable. I hope the security forces do their job and fish the perpetrators out. But since the Army already started by accusing IPOB before even starting investigation, I have no hope
who are the IPOB?

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by limeta(f): 12:23am On May 07, 2022
This very much look like a false flag killing ,happening same time with the visit of UN chairman and the prescribing propaganda of ipob by the UK government.

Something kind of look ,feel odd here.
The killing was done to cause distress and out rage
only the Nigeria government seems to have something to gain out of that.

Why would ipob do this ? to what ends .
what will they get out of making such a gruesome video ? Yes Ugm kills but not like this only fulanis and Nigerians soldiers kill people in this manner .

The killings is wholly the hand work of Nigeria army
By their trade you know them.
F

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by tit(f): 12:25am On May 07, 2022
Unknown gunmen = DSS

I pity the man and woman who volunteered to help dss.
They don't know they are working with devil.

All the people doing collabo with DSS, na your way be this ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by 00FFT00(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Sorry sir.
I wont prevaricate again.
Forgive me
Your royal majesty sir. Am deeply sorry for my shortcomings. Forgive me sire.

You are welcome, my son. Now go and sin no more cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Balkan(m): 12:35am On May 07, 2022
Have you notice that udele./ Oyibo update has disappeared?

1 Like

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 07, 2022
[quote author=00FFT00 post=112593525]

You are welcome, my son. Now go and sin no more cheesy cheesy[/quote

Ok sir
Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by limeta(f): 12:38am On May 07, 2022
Dss did it
Everything that happened on that video look Islamic
Is a false flag action to cause maximum distress to a targeted set of people .
Only Nigeria government have such reasons
Ipod dont .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? by Nobody: 12:39am On May 07, 2022
limeta:
This very much look like a false flag killing ,happening same time with the visit of UN chairman and the prescribing propaganda of ipob by the UK government.

Something kind of look ,feel odd here.
The killing was done to cause distress and out rage
only the Nigeria government seems to have something to gain out of that.

Why would ipob do this ? to what ends .
what will they get out of making such a gruesome video ? Yes Ugm kills but not like this only fulanis and Nigerians soldiers kill people in this manner .

The killings is wholly the hand work of Nigeria army
By their trade you know them.
F

Few years ago when ex president trump accused our
dear president of persecuting christians, there was an outcry by muslims and as soon as mr. President arrived nigeria the next day there was a mosque bombing somewhere in the north.

And they said " Look muslims are being killed too"

I just laughed and walked away.
May God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop / See One Of Shettima's Mega Projects In Borno: Photos / Tinubu Borrowed His Name – Former Lagos Deputy Governor Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.