Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot (19572 Views)

Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) / Funmilayo Ogunsola 'Ijewuru' Dies Of Heart Attack / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by irunoko(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Richwallet:

Yes he was gay. He was murdered.
by who?
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 12:57am On Sep 29, 2022
irunoko:
by who?

By his cult and by Kamala Goddess. Kevin overplayed his hand began calling for men to be with men too soon. We all know it's older men that have traditionally been with boys.

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by irunoko(m): 2:33am On Sep 29, 2022
shocked lipsrsealed
Richwallet:

By his cult and by Kamala Goddess. Kevin overplayed his hand began calling for men to be with men too soon. We all know it's older men that have traditionally been with boys.
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2022
irunoko:
shocked lipsrsealed

Alot of Black men are secretly gay and it's not just in prisons they engage in homosexuality but throughout fraternities and secret societies. Pagan beliefs are manifesting themselves as most of Black American secret societies contain idolatry and ritual sex. This can not be hidden forever nor blamed upon mere lifestyle it's simply demons getting into the poor wretches like Kevin Samuels making them do horrible deeds.

1 Like

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
They renounce and denounce the Devil yet fail to make a full detailed confession. I will provide, it's cult prostition as per the Gay Boule by Bobbi Hemmitt, Dr. John Henri Clake and the according to the Alecia Johnson scandal. Depending upon what chapter you are in and what city a Greek member could be forced do sex rituals all the time. It's really horrible in some places under an evil cult personality leader or leaders. Some of them go to sex rituals knowing they have STDs and some go knowing STD positive people will be there. There are tranny men in the Alpha Kappa Alpha called MiAKA. This means the organization is a sex worship cult like in India based upon Kamala Goddess worship. The Deltas patron is Minerva a Greek goddess so there you go another clue proving my point that Greek Life is idolatry an open secret. Pan is the name of their belonging of 9 houses of the Boule calling themselves Pan Hellenical Council, Pan is another name for Satan or gateway fertility God. The Roscicucians were started by Black Americans and they were America's first sex cult. The Eastern Stars Black women Freemasonry used the Roscicusians as their based spiritual model. I believe it's called Divine 9 after the Knights Templar who was founded by 9 Black Frankish Knights who in the beginning were holy men. However, centuries later, Knights Templar fell from grace acusssed of Sodomy, Pedophilia, Prostitution and Devil Worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rGNkEoSIxs

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.
10 You wear yourselves out looking for other gods, but you never give up. You think your obscene idols give you strength, and so you never grow weak.

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2022

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Revelation 2:20
King James Version
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Religious politics, who shall rule the office of your heart Yah or Satan? There is only one God. The kings of the Esrth created gods with their own hands.-Enoch
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Make no mistake they are all coming from the same prostitution idolatry camp. And although Kevin Samuels spoke on the bad character of Black women pretty much demonizing all of them, he never once mentioned the sorority prostitution. Hopefully you can begin to understand why their politics are all about sexual liberation including Candace Owens who is only acting consevative began her career as a liberalal Bernie Sanders supporter.

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Homosexuality and prostitution as bait before any political position; contract or appointment is given to anybody in his area of control. For example, if the homosexual is a state governor, he uses homosexuality as bait before certain appointments, contracts, positions and privileges.
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
There are a lot of down low sodomites among Blackmen. Sodomites are envious that's one of the curses of homosexuality and prostitution. You have a lot of Black organizations ran by Masons and Greek Blackmen that haze in using sodomy and prostitution. The Hebrew people which we have always had issues clinging to pagan beliefs and practices yet mixing it with the holiness of God.
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rizza Islam has federal court in two months so no arrest rape allegations is an himiluation ritual so he will defeat the charges and not go to prison. Also it's designed to keep rape in the news, because Masons who practice Sodoomy and molest children in churches, are at the same time demonizing hetrosexual males with community targeting and slander for their Satanic homosexual agenda. This is Esau who has a lot of pride he still wants to sit Iat the leadership of God's chosen people while engaging in pagan idolatry and Satanic worship. A person can be from Greece and become a Muslim but he nor she can be a Muslim and be Greek. They are serving Pan and Allah at the same time but really hate Allah, Jesus and any form of an One God. Haven't you notivecd the Muslims sisters no longer wear White? Many are adoring that scarlet pink of the Alpha Kappa Alpha.
Pink was used by Qedeshas i.e female cult prostitutes of Sodom and Gomorrah also it's the favorite color of call girls, prostitutes and sororities. Hypocrite is one of the most often repeated names in the Holy Quran and it's not an Arabic term it's Greek for acting, play and theater. Pray for your enemies because for the Quran says what a hypocrite will receive in judgement is horribly severe.

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Modern paganism, also known as "contemporary" or "neopagan", encompasses a wide range of religious groups and individuals. These may include old occult groups, those that follow a New Age approach, those that try to reconstruct old ethnic religions, and followers of the pagan religion or Wicca.

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Richwallet:
Remember our Lord Himself had told us that the Homosexuals are:

filled with sexual immorality
wicked
covetous
malicious
full of envy
murderous
deceitful
evil minded
Devil worshipers
Backbiters
haters of God,
violent
proud
boasters
inventors of Evil things
disobedient to parents
undiscerning
untrustworthy
unloving
unforgiving
unmerciful

sodomite

Value: 338

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
8: Love of justice, honesty.[i][/i]

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry gay, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators,your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

"We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

"We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 2:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by HarshBitterTrut: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
In another vision I saw four ox horns.
19 I asked the angel that had been speaking to me, "What do these horns mean?" He answered, "They stand for the world powers that have scattered the people of Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem."
20 Then the Lord showed me four workers with hammers.
21 I asked, "What have they come to do?" He answered, "They have come to terrify and overthrow the nations that completely crushed the land of Judah and scattered its people."

The four horns are Ham, Ishmael, Edom even Cush that have gathered against Judah. It was the Ancient Abrabian Order that made God's prophets pale men and changed from their dark complexion. This is because the Kings of the Earth who opposed the God of Judah controlled and psychological manipulated the souls of the pale mamluks via satanic oaths taken inside the Arabian Order. It is the stone mason pagans who carved idols I e demons on the pyramids of Egypt. Freemasonry has it's origins with the sodomites of the pagan religions of the ancient world.

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2022

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2022
Hosea 4
Good News Translation
The Lord's Accusation against Israel
4 The Lord has an accusation to bring against the people who live in this land. Listen, Israel, to what he says: “There is no faithfulness or love in the land, and the people do not acknowledge me as God. 2 They make promises and break them; they lie, murder, steal, and commit adultery. Crimes increase, and there is one murder after another. 3 And so the land will dry up, and everything that lives on it will die. All the animals and birds, and even the fish, will die.”

The Lord Accuses the Priests
4 The Lord says, “Let no one accuse the people or reprimand them—my complaint is against you priests.[a] 5 Night and day you blunder on, and the prophets do no better than you. I am going to destroy Israel, your mother. 6 My people are doomed because they do not acknowledge me. You priests have refused to acknowledge me and have rejected my teaching, and so I reject you and will not acknowledge your sons as my priests.

7 “The more of you priests there are, the more you sin against me, and so I will turn your honor into disgrace. 8 You grow rich from the sins of my people, and so you want them to sin more and more. 9 You will suffer the same punishment as the people! I will punish you and make you pay for the evil you do. 10 You will eat your share of the sacrifices, but still be hungry. You will worship the fertility gods, but still have no children, because you have turned away from me to follow other gods.”

The Lord Condemns Pagan Worship
11 The Lord says, “Wine, both old and new, is robbing my people of their senses! 12 They ask for revelations from a piece of wood! A stick tells them what they want to know! They have left me. Like a woman who becomes a prostitute, they have given themselves to other gods. 13 At sacred places on the mountaintops they offer sacrifices, and on the hills they burn incense under tall, spreading trees, because the shade is so pleasant!

“As a result, your daughters serve as prostitutes, and your daughters-in-law commit adultery. 14 Yet I will not punish them for this, because you yourselves go off with temple prostitutes,[b] and together with them you offer pagan sacrifices. As the proverb says, ‘A people without sense will be ruined.’

15 “Even though you people of Israel are unfaithful to me, may Judah not be guilty of the same thing. Don't worship at Gilgal or Bethaven,[c] or make promises there in the name of the living Lord. 16 The people of Israel are as stubborn as mules. How can I feed them like lambs in a meadow? 17 The people of Israel are under the spell of idols. Let them go their own way. 18 After drinking much wine, they delight in their prostitution, preferring disgrace to honor. 19 They will be carried away as by the wind, and they will be ashamed of their pagan sacrifices.

Blame the Whiteman but this isn't what the scriptures says is the catalyst. Blame women but the scriptures says it's men who turn women into whores yet are now mad at the result. Even taking their sons for harlots.
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2022

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Deuteronomy 12:31 ESV / 144
You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way, for every abominable thing that the Lord hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods.
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2022

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2022

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
— 2 Timothy 4:3,4

Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot by Richwallet: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media / Ned Nwoko Emerges Top Humanitarian Wiith His Eradication Of Malaria Project / Between Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye Of Psquare: Who Is Hotter- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.