Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,872 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan (220 Views)

Why Is European Union Spelling Out Yoruba From Black Race During visa Survey? / 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan by MadeINchenzen2: 2:35am On May 07, 2022
The Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Lekan Balogun, has assured the Afenifere Renewal Group of his support in its bid to ensure that justice and fairness prevail in Yorubaland.
The monarch insisted that the unity of Yoruba as a nation must not, for any reason, be compromised just as he accepted to interface with his colleague Obas in Yorubaland on any issue that would promote Yoruba interest.
The Olubadan said this during the visit of the executive members of the ARG led by Wale Oshun and Chief Ayo Afolabi, the Chairman and Secretary respectively, to him at his Alarere residence on Friday.
Oba Balogun said, “Whatever will jealously guard and protect the interest of the Yoruba people will attract my attention. As a freedom fighter myself, I have all through my life’s sojourn abhorred injustice, lack of fairness and equity and I cannot at this time change. So, whoever shares that attribute with me has my total support and so you have my blessings.
 “We all have a common purpose since our vision is about the genuine freedom of our people to live meaningful life on their God-given space without let or hindrance. I accept wholeheartedly your request to liaise with my brother Obas on your mission and by the grace of the Almighty Allah, we will reach our destination peacefully.”
Oshun, in his address, said the group was concerned about the position of Yorubaland in the political calculation of the country today, describing it as worrisome.
Oshun  said, “What we discovered as the North migration then has today blossomed to herdsmen invasion, leaving our land desolate because of the various vices the herdsmen are noted for. We can longer go to farms, what we were producing before like maize, cassava, soya beans among others are now being imported. We raised the alarm then that the migration of the North to the South had no any value to be added to us.
 “We want to send you on an errand with every sense of humility and responsibility to your colleague Obas on our mission for Yoruba to regain her past glory.”

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/05/i-support-struggle-to-liberate-yoruba.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan by jullary(m): 3:04am On May 07, 2022
Good
Re: I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan by MadeINchenzen2: 3:14am On May 07, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan by Jostoman: 3:41am On May 07, 2022
Campaign wan start be that
Re: I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan by Nobody: 4:19am On May 07, 2022
Seriously?
Re: I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan by Karlovych: 4:19am On May 07, 2022
embarassed The cocaine baron thinks otherwise, he is busy distributing bags of rice and vegetable oil to the North while neglecting Iragbiji his homeland and the entire Yoruba kingdom.

He sent soldiers to shoot civilians just to please his masters, he ignored his people when they were being chased away into Benin Republic as refugees during the Fulani invasion of his region.

All these things he did just to please his masters thinking they will support his useless ambition but he will soon learn a bitter lesson that cowardice rewards no one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan by orisa37: 4:26am On May 07, 2022
FOR HE IS A RESPONSIBLE AND WISE KING. GOD BLESS OLUBADAN.

1 Like

Re: I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan by Tonypens48(m): 4:37am On May 07, 2022
The gods has spoken
Re: I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 07, 2022
BREAK-UP NIGERIA NOW

YORUBA NATION IS OUR ONLY AGENDA

2 Likes

Re: I Support Struggle To Liberate Yoruba From Oppression, Says Olubadan by BSdetective: 6:45pm On May 07, 2022
Yoruba nation will come, but wisdom must be applied to get what we want.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SENATOR Arthur Nzeribe DIES / Nigeria, The Way Forward. / Status Quo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.