Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) (72663 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / The Adventures Of Boji, Istanbul’s Traveling Dog (Photos) / Family Hosts Birthday Party For Their Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by IMPARTIAL: 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
Tallest or longest?
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by chival(f): 8:04pm On May 12, 2022
Zeus died years ago.
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
it can NEVER outrun cheetah laelae undecided gbagbe..!
yea, u are right though.
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by 4kizo(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2022
qekng40:
Lies!

The dog in my hood is taller than Zeus!

The dog can't mate any other dog everywhere the owners take him to because of his height...

You go see dog, fear go catch you.

Zeus na learner Abeg!
Pishor or ah don't believe it�
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by SmilingImabong: 8:25pm On May 12, 2022
YourFavorite21:
I doubt if any body can outrun this dog, if e chase you.
See the long legs grin

grin
Bros na it be say you never Jam Rotwella!

Your legs go first leave your body run grin grin kiss
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by dammyco(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2022
How many steps you go take before this one catch you?
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by Aior25: 8:54pm On May 12, 2022
TheRollingStone:
E no still pass 5 pot of soup for calabar

My man
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2022
Greatzeus:

[s] My standard of living is far better than you,your miserable parents and siblings have ever or will ever experience. Broke a as son of another broke ass.
My comment pained you so much why? What I said is the truth,it was a fact not meant to be an insult to anybody,but you took it personal because it was like I was referring to you and your miserable family of failures and hunger ravaged nimcos,ha haaa grin grin grin [/s]

Stop crying, I didn't mean to make you cry. I tried to make you realise how senseless and degrading your comment is.
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
I know dis dog d enter some gals eyes here grin
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2022
Greatzeus:
These people love animals,some cats and dogs in US have higher standard of living than many Africans
grin grin
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
qekng40:
Lies!

The dog can't mate any other dog everywhere the owners take him to because of his height...

Zeus na learner Abeg!
U mean the dog that has been fuccking u in ur hood?
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2022
qekng40:
Lies!

Zeus na learner Abeg!
Hope it's not what am thinking
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
Read somewhere that it's dead
Na you kill am with some monkey style
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2022
ekuke meat sweet pass this wan
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by JmyNigaa: 10:56pm On May 12, 2022
qekng40:
Lies!

Zeus na learner Abeg!

As a dog lover, I'd love to see pictures.
See if you can get some from it's owner
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by qekng40(f): 1:25am On May 13, 2022
toujurs:
post a picture

JmyNigaa:

As a dog lover, I'd love to see pictures.
See if you can get some from it's owner

4kizo:

Pishor or ah don't believe it�

I seldom see the dog.

Saw it last about 3 months ago.

That was when the owner told me about its inability to find a mating partner.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:21am On May 13, 2022
Fine dog.

Lagos island girl's right now... grin grin
Lmao...crazy comment.. grin grin
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by Raychee(f): 6:28am On May 13, 2022
I've seen a taller one
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2022
If you're in Abuja, you won't want to miss the opening of Oraimo flagship store. Amazing discounts on accessories waiting for you.
Re: Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) by suffering: 8:59am On May 14, 2022
qekng40:
Lies!

Zeus na learner Abeg!
Proof: “Guy, believe me. I no fit lie give you.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) / Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.