Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus (58702 Views)

IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" / Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Justinlean02(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
grin Ok
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
shocked
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by sogodihno: 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
A
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by chopnaira: 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
Useless satafrikans
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Munzy14(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2022
Racism with a sprinkle of pride and arrogance.. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by WideMouth333(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2022
Baba olowo d long prick funny stories....

I started looking for salary jobs I could do. But I couldn't find any .
It was during one of my job hunt I met one woman that told me she needs someone that would be her driver ..
I have never driven a car in my life but when I heard she will pay 70k per month.. I quickly told her I can drive ,
She did not even wait to confirm ,she just told me to resume the next morning cos she have somewhere important I would be driving her too...
See gobe... I reach house and told my friend ,he laughed And told me to call her and tell her I'm not interested in the job ..i told him I can't do that ,.as we were still discussing,his neighbor in the next room joined the conversation ...
(The rooms are so closed together that if u drop a cup ,the next room will hear ,)
He shouted " don't tell her u can't drive oo , just wait I dey come '..
When he entered our room he then explained to me that driving is easy if the car is automatic..he said guy see
"Once you enter,start the car , place your leg on the right hand pad slowly which is the break and then put the gear to R (reverse) or D (drive). ... Simple .
So I spent the next three hours learning how to drive automatic cars from brother Thomas that is an okada man...
When I resumed the next day at work like a real driver ...the woman gave me a car key then told me to go and warm the car before we leave..
I quickly go to her Benz and press car key but na the Hilux truck sound pin pin...I realized we would be taking the Hilux and not her Benz Jeep...
When I opened the Hilux I was shocked..I saw 3 leg pads instead of 2 that brother Thomas told me ...
I carry phone call brother Thomas...he was already on his okada ,I explained my situation..he then told me " Na manual be that na ..and na the same thing..Guy wise up "...
See kasala.... The woman came out fully dressed and entered the car ,na so I start the car but as a wise guy I acted as if the car is faulty, I open bonnet and told her .we can't go out with this car..
She called her mechanic and insulted him for spoiling her car:,she then went in and brought out the Benz car key...
My mind came down ..once we enter I follow brother Thomas instructions,and I put the gear to R ..
As the car was reversing slowly and I was leaving the gate . Next thing I heard someone screaming " yeeeee My leg ooooooooo".....
The idiot gateman had stayed too close to the car thinking I can drive and me don scatter his leg with tire ...
Me and my madam was scared. I personally thought someone died , when I got down and I saw the gateman scattered leg, I told him sorry no vex..
But lucky for me the madam did not blame me , she told me she had warn him several times to always stay far from the car ... She gave him some cash to get medicine ..
We enter car back , a little scared . At this point something told me to confess I can't drive .
But another mind said "Continue but be careful'..
I reversed out, put the car to drive , press acceleration pad and the journey started ...
At first it felt Good..like play like play Nonso don Sabi drive be that
.. everything was going well because the road was free and less traffic.
Na so madam tell me make I stop beside Tastee fried Chicken, she gave me some money and told me to help her get something cos she has not eaten yet .
I wanted to off the car but she told me to leave it on cos she was enjoying the A c .
Now the werey called brother Thomas forget to teach me that once u want to stop in traffic or anywhere put the gear to P (park)
Me I just get down from the car like that and the gear is still on D (Drive)
Next thing I heard madam voice screaming my name "Nonso ooooooooo" .... I turn back And both madam and car don dey go ..
Omo I started pursuing the car , screaming jesus!! madam o Madam o...
People joined me too ... but the car was moving very fast.. and was heading to a police checkpoint.
When police saw the car and people at the back running after it they thought the driver is a thief , they brought out thier gun and pointed to the car indicating that if it don't stop they will shoot ... As my madam see Gun..
She jumped out of the running car with her fat body ,
She landed like an elephant and was rolling like ball before she stopped...
When I saw this I know my own had finished...
I started crying and cursing brother Thomas for encouraging me ...
Pls comment if u would like to hear the remaining story...

Baba olowo d long prick funny stories.......

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by FireUpNow(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2022
Racism. Thinking the blacks were hippo is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Nosayer: 1:17pm On May 08, 2022
Thank God SA is ruled presently by the blacks. Je should be sentenced to maximum imprisonment.
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by kudinkarfe: 1:17pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Good for her.Who ask her to resemble an animal?
Where on earth are you from?

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by madskills(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2022
ogbiwa:
A man has appeared in court after shooting at a couple, wounding one of them, and claiming that he thought he was “shooting at a hippo”.

Paul Hendrik van Zyl, a white South African farmer from northern Limpopo province, faces attempted murder charges.

Ramokone Linah was fishing with her partner in a river adjoining van Zyl’s farm in Lephalale town, when they suddenly came under fire.

Ms Linah, 38, sustained gun shot wounds on her arm, while her partner “managed to hide” before informing police and emergency services, a police report said.

When police arrived at the scene, van Zyl claimed that he thought the couple were “hippos and monkeys”.

“The arrested suspect alleged that he was shooting at the animals ” police spokesperson, Mamphaswa Seabi, said in a statement.

During van Zyl’s arrest, police seized two rifles, one revolver, one pistol, and two airguns.

Ms Linah was a part of a group of local men and women at the river near Mamojela Park when the incident occurred, according to a local media report.

Following his court appearance, van Zyl was freed on 1,,000 rand (about £51) bail and the case was adjourned until May 18 to allow further investigation to take place

Even today, almost 30 years after the end of Apartheid, deep racial divisions persist in South Africa. A group of supporters from the anti racist Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) staged a protest outside the court about van Zyl been freed on bail.

In nearby Letsitele a farmer shot and wounded a farm worker with a pellet gun in 2017, after allegedly mistaking him for a monkey.

Gun ownership is commonplace in South Africa, and accidental killings are a regular occurrence.

Deliberate shootings are common too. According to South African police statistics, more than 7,000 murders with guns were reported in the period from 2019 to 2020.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/black-woman-shot-white-south-26882484

no be him fault, the average black SA women fat like hippo na, excess weight
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2022
Racist bastard

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Simisima(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2022
Speaklove:
It's amazing how a human would be liken to an animal .

Only God knows the truth of the matter .
The police will eventually come up with their own findings .
Let's hope this is not a racist attack on the blacks .

I can't figure out why the color of one man's skin should be another mans problem .

If you are in a kind of life threatening trouble and a man whose color differs from your's shows up to help you I don't think you will ever decline simply because they ain't the same with you in some color thing .

It's time for every body to speak up against this menace or else
You wouldn't tell who's gonna be the next victim and what's going to happen to them .

Not judging the man at all .
Only God can tell what's the truth

I stayed with my uncle in the village during holidays when I was young. He usually takes me hunting and I can relate. Sometimes when you see a human is a thick forest, we usually mistook them for animals, one day my uncle nearly shot someone but he narrowly missed. So am not surprised.
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Harshweather(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:

You talk like a toddler grin and act like a big fool.

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by kemz12(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2022
Interesting madness, a psycho is wielding a gun...he must really be on drugs to mistake a woman for an hippo. Dat reasoning is baseless and unfounded.
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by deflover(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2022
is the woman fat
does she have a waist like a carmel grin grin

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by SIONKPO1(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2022
Those White South Africans are racist,and the blacks also they are too lazy if not they should have dominated every sphere of businesses there

2 Likes

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by JuanDeDios: 1:22pm On May 08, 2022
Speaklove:

I can't figure out why the color of one man's skin should be another mans problem .

If you are in a kind of life threatening trouble and a man whose color differs from your's shows up to help you I don't think you will ever decline simply because they ain't the same with you in some color thing .

You wouldn't tell who's gonna be the next victim and what's going to happen to them .

Yea. Could just be poor eye sight and stupidity.
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Bigchristo: 1:22pm On May 08, 2022
ogbiwa:
A man has appeared in court after shooting at a couple, wounding one of them, and claiming that he thought he was “shooting at a hippo”.

Paul Hendrik van Zyl, a white South African farmer from northern Limpopo province, faces attempted murder charges.

Ramokone Linah was fishing with her partner in a river adjoining van Zyl’s farm in Lephalale town, when they suddenly came under fire.

Ms Linah, 38, sustained gun shot wounds on her arm, while her partner “managed to hide” before informing police and emergency services, a police report said.

When police arrived at the scene, van Zyl claimed that he thought the couple were “hippos and monkeys”.

“The arrested suspect alleged that he was shooting at the animals ” police spokesperson, Mamphaswa Seabi, said in a statement.

During van Zyl’s arrest, police seized two rifles, one revolver, one pistol, and two airguns.

Ms Linah was a part of a group of local men and women at the river near Mamojela Park when the incident occurred, according to a local media report.

Following his court appearance, van Zyl was freed on 1,,000 rand (about £51) bail and the case was adjourned until May 18 to allow further investigation to take place

Even today, almost 30 years after the end of Apartheid, deep racial divisions persist in South Africa. A group of supporters from the anti racist Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) staged a protest outside the court about van Zyl been freed on bail.

In nearby Letsitele a farmer shot and wounded a farm worker with a pellet gun in 2017, after allegedly mistaking him for a monkey.

Gun ownership is commonplace in South Africa, and accidental killings are a regular occurrence.

Deliberate shootings are common too. According to South African police statistics, more than 7,000 murders with guns were reported in the period from 2019 to 2020.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/black-woman-shot-white-south-26882484

Just imagine the height of racism, he thought the couple are hippopotamus and monkeys, well I won’t blame him because the black South Africans don’t know their right, all they know how to do is Xenophobic attacks on their fellow black people

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by chukwuibuipob: 1:23pm On May 08, 2022
sad a black man should shot the idiot and tell the world,he luk like a white Lion
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Jmichael1(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2022
It's ok......
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by oilmane(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2022
ogbiwa:

He thought they were hippos? Such persons are supposed to be tied at the stake to be offered as burnt offering to whatever he worship, thank God she came out alive.
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by NotoriousBiggyS: 1:25pm On May 08, 2022
Vulture griller of nairaland should be careful because him go resemble Cow
With the way he's always acting like cow make dem no go shoot am o

2 Likes

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Aboguede(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2022
Take this advice

Read b4 commenting

No dey try to appear intelligent

Speaklove:

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Tinymayour: 1:26pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
just imagine say nah your mama or sister dey there
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by frog12: 1:26pm On May 08, 2022
have you seen black south african women after they marry? dey blow up

illicit:
Was she that fat and ugly

shocked

2 Likes

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by McJelly(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2022
Funny!!
Not funny!! �
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
This lunatic should be banned lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Yeancahmie007(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2022
How can a human being look like an Hippo?
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Elyonwings: 1:28pm On May 08, 2022
If he finds himself in jail, he will think it is backyard

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by frog12: 1:29pm On May 08, 2022
you mean, telling dem to steal other people's work? mugabe said it precisely.

SIONKPO1:
Those White South Africans are racist,and the blacks also they are too lazy if not they should have dominated every sphere of businesses there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) / South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.