Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Unilag: Collection Of Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag: Collection Of Certificate (511 Views)

Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos / Attestation Of Certificate In Abuja / FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag: Collection Of Certificate by BigBrother54321: 7:28am On May 07, 2022
Hi, a friend of mine has just returned after some years abroad and is trying to obtain his first degree certificate from the university of lagos all to no avail. he graduated in 2012 and the new process says he has to generate a payment advice from his student profile which has proved abortive. conspicuously I noticed even his date of birth on his profile is set to default and can not be edited. all trips to CITS and senate yielded no tangible result. anyone familiar with the situation and can proffer a solution, please help. thanks.
Re: Unilag: Collection Of Certificate by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2022
BigBrother54321:

Hi, a friend of mine has just returned after some years abroad and is trying to obtain his first degree certificate from the university of lagos all to no avail. he graduated in 2012 and the new process says he has to generate a payment advice from his student profile which has proved abortive. conspicuously I noticed even his date of birth on his profile is set to default and can not be edited. all trips to CITS and senate yielded no tangible result. anyone familiar with the situation and can proffer a solution, please help. thanks.

Could he link up with his course adviser or HOD? I want to believe that should help.
Re: Unilag: Collection Of Certificate by BigBrother54321: 12:15pm On May 11, 2022
He is working on this. Thanks for your advice.

JoyousFurnitire:

Could he link up with his course adviser or HOD? I want to believe that should help.

1 Like

Re: Unilag: Collection Of Certificate by henroo2003: 10:44pm On May 11, 2022
BigBrother54321:

Chat me up on 08024741344...

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: When FG Has No Confidence In Its Renegotiation Committees / University Of Mkar, Mkar Benue State 2022/2023 Admissions / Answers To Likely 2024 Waec Questions&answers/expos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.