Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State (39541 Views)

Over 20 People, Children Die In Cars Trapped In Snow Storm In Pakistan(Photos) / #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by ZIAZI(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Sand storm is simply a sign of a barren and unproductive land. An economic liability to other states and Nigeria.

Sand sand everywhere!

Look, why should Adamawa be a state?
Don't tell me about the transformation of Qatar, UAE and Saudi etc from sand to whatever.

This is Africa, sand will remain sand.

My guy, Yola na sweet city oooo.
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by RapistOnBail: 8:14am On May 07, 2022
Kazeem47:
nope,just ordinary me.
That’s why my username sounds strange to you
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Jmichael1(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2022
I jst hope our resident pastor won't say dis one slf nah sign of end time.....
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Hezzyluv: 8:17am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Sand storm is simply a sign of a barren and unproductive land. An economic liability to other states and Nigeria.

Sand sand everywhere!

Don't tell me about the transformation of Qatar, UAE and Saudi etc from sand to whatever.

Chai... grin

This your savage no b here ooo
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2022
inoki247:

hmmmm Mule...

DJ YK grin
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by infogenius(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2022
Mehn, I missed these storms. Very regular occurrence during my stay in maiduguri.
There are times the sand storms will just blackout an afternoon and storm for hours.
If u are caught outside it’s only God that can help. People get eye problems that may end up in blindness from these storms.
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:18am On May 07, 2022
And poeple are driving into it?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by lexy2014: 8:21am On May 07, 2022
vastolord4:
What was the ministry of transport and the road safety people doing? Movement should have been halted including announcements should have been made immediately it started

Will the road people enter inside the sand storm to halt movement of cars? How would they have made the announcement immediately it started?
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Fuckyoumod: 8:22am On May 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Chai... grin

This your savage no b here ooo
let truth be told bro.
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Fuckyoumod: 8:24am On May 07, 2022
ZIAZI:

My guy, Yola na sweet city oooo.
sweet in the middle bro. lol......
Na only Yola be Adamawa?
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Worksunlimited: 8:24am On May 07, 2022
flexyrule:
Reminds me of my days in Mubi and Maiduguri...

Sometimes it lasts for days.

U go block everywhere with paper and cloth, but yet sand go still enter person house..

If you no close your soup pot well, sand go enter am..

It was quite an experience.

The ones in the extreme north (Sokoto and Borno state) is worse than this
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Fuckyoumod: 8:26am On May 07, 2022
Soffyh:
what are dey producing sef,no farming nothing nothing
liability.
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Nobody: 8:26am On May 07, 2022
Kazeem47:
Wow,would like to know how it formed.
a desert has higher concentration of dry sand than trees or plants. When the wind comes this sand is tossed around in dust form hence the sandstorm. This can be highly dangerous as it can lead to blindness.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Nobody: 8:28am On May 07, 2022
Sabadon:
It would be a beautiful sight to behold
not true. Can be very very dangerous. This is one reason I don't like the North.
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Fuckyoumod: 8:28am On May 07, 2022
incandescentena:

shocked

Uh, fucck that shiit, simp, eat a motherfuckin dicck. Chew on a preeck and lick a million mutherfuccking coccks per second...

Like that shortIGBOman said and i quote; "Adamawa is more productive than the entire South East. South East is the only region that contribute ZERO to the Economy" end of quote...tongue

Gaud damn it Fuckyoumod, you little motherfuccker If you ain't got nothing nice to say, then don't say nothing.

who be this illiterate?
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by hope4nigeria(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2022
vastolord4:
What was the ministry of transport and the road safety people doing? Movement should have been halted including announcements should have been made immediately it started
it's unfurtunate it's Nigeria, country who count casualties instead of prevention
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Goahead(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2022
Are we having a repeat of Baghdad in Yola?
People with respiratory diseases should be given a priority because this is likely to worsen their illness.
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by wizkidblogger(f): 9:01am On May 07, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
And poeple are driving into it?

as in ehn, I'm shocked!
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by thegreencoal: 9:04am On May 07, 2022
crackhouse:
See aboki jumping like monkey. He want to go and catch the feeling.

grin
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Temi2468: 9:06am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Sand sand everywhere!

Hmm. You are seemingly right.
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by deavicky(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2022
vastolord4:
before the news get to them, the storm would have stopped. That stuff doesn't last 10 minutes in Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by fk001(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Sand sand everywhere!

The South East that is not barren why can't it produce cash crops? Why only plantation crops infat not all plantations crops are viable in SE.

Do you know that most crops have an average amount of precipation that they need for their entire life cycle? Anything more can make them die prematurely.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by seanwilliam(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2022
Temi2468:

Pls, don't quote me again if you can't speak maturely without insulting. Thank you.
mule is not an insult
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by wolebest: 9:35am On May 07, 2022
Sand Storm, Thunder Storm, Wind Storm, Rain Storm, Snow Storm, Tonardo Storm are all natural phenomenon.

Nothing special about them just make sure you play safe get indoors as soon as possible.
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Lamasta(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2022
vastolord4:
Did they saw it coming
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Queseda: 9:49am On May 07, 2022
Normal thing for Yola this period
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Sand sand everywhere!

Post the G.D.P of your productive state and compare with with Adamawa state.

Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by rerhji(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2022
Kazeem47:
Wow,would like to know how it formed.
it is as a result of tightening of the pressure, which causes increased wind speed. The above causes the dust to raise at its source. The movement towards the city depends on factors such as presence of low-level jets, temperature, humidity, direction of prevailing winds and many more which affects the ability of the dust particles to ride on the prevailing wind

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Sand sand everywhere!

Post the G.D.P of your productive state and compare with with Adamawa state.

Post the G.D.P of your productive state and compare it with Adamawa.
Re: Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State by Karmaisme(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2022
I once experience it at Numan last year, the storm was so strong that a packed 45ton truck was shaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk / Trucks Collide With Tomato Truck In Igando, Lagos This Morning / Fatal Accident Along Ijebu Ode - Epe Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.