Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO (3332 Views)

They slaughter him like goat in fast food - VIDEO Eiye and KK cult war / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 9:16am On May 07, 2022
This clash happened in kasoa.
A man was in a H.K in Ghana and the chairman of the H.K happened to be a member of Malphite. There was a problem between the man and the chairman of the H.K.
The chairman of the H.K beat up the boy so much. Some people say it's because the boy couldn't meet up to dupe very well.
Why others said he took something belonging to the chairman.

The elder brother of the man that got beaten got angry and went to the house with some members of Eiye.
So something that was supposed to be a peaceful talk quickly escalated and some members of Eiye were wounded.
So the H.K chairman cult group which is Malphite arrested him so it wouldn't escalate to a cult war.
Few days ago we saw a video of a H.K being tied up and killed by his boys in Ghana.
Nobody really know if it is still related to this cult war since it is still H.k and cult clash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXX9Eqd7DOY
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by illicit(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by Passionate888: 9:20am On May 07, 2022
Has been happening since on the low
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 9:24am On May 07, 2022
Passionate888:
Has been happening since on the low

Oh you're aware cheesy
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On May 07, 2022
GodisPartial:
Please if seen contact the nearest police station, he raped my little sister of 3 years old trying to force his fingers into her private parts
Formular760
When are you gonna stop laying false accusations on innocent people?
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
Mukina2
Farano
dominique

Rule 2..3..7..8..10..19 and 20

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by Neddstark: 9:41am On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
Mukina2
Farano
dominique

The mods should really be more active on Nairaland to prevent spoiling people's identity like this.
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:50am On May 07, 2022
Neddstark:

The mods should really be more active on Nairaland to prevent spoiling people's identity like this.
Yeah..I don't know who moderates the section..what will it take the mod to ban this same person from here..
He is either cloning or laying false accusations...

3 Likes

Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by Sucre6: 10:43am On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah..I don't know who moderates the section..what will it take the mod to ban this same person from here..
He is either cloning or laying false accusations...

And have you all noticed how the guy is existing like a ghost here, with the moniker Nobody ? U can't see his profile neither can u see his previous posts, he goes about posting false topics, today he is broke living in Nyanya In Abuja, tomorrow he is serving his master that refuses to settle him, next week he's living in diaspora, I believe for him to be able to create such moniker Nobody as a ghost he will be a moderator here on Nairaland , because ayam not understanding
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:06am On May 07, 2022
Sucre6:

And have you all noticed how the guy is existing like a ghost here, with the moniker Nobody ? U can't see his profile neither can u see his previous posts, he goes about posting false topics, today he is broke living in Nyanya In Abuja, tomorrow he is serving his master that refuses to settle him, next week he's living in diaspora, I believe for him to be able to create such moniker Nobody as a ghost he will be a moderator here on Nairaland , because ayam not understanding
After laying false accusations the person deactivates hence the sign nobody on its moniker..
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by Sucre6: 11:22am On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

After laying false accusations the person deactivates hence the sign nobody on its moniker..

Sure? Because I know of one Nobody who post and comment all the time on threads
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:27am On May 07, 2022
Sucre6:

Sure? Because I know of one Nobody who post and comment all the time on threads
Maybe it's a random moniker..
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by TheWolfen(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2022
Lol some people are just weird and pathetic.
Why clone and defame innocent people ...

As for those cultist they can keep killing themselves for all I care. That means less insane people for the society to deal with
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by igohm(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2022
Useless set of people
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by OBALOLA55(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Maybe it's a random moniker..
MY BOY IS BACK!
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by JBoss25(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
Mukina2
Farano
dominique

Nawao for you grin Na only 2, 8, and 19 he violated
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by Euchariasblog: 12:51pm On May 07, 2022
Ex-lover murdered by 19-years old student inside classroom

see more
https://euchariasblog.com/ex-lover-murdered-by-19-years-old-student-inside-classroom/
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by YahooG(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2022
As for those up there derailing this thread,whats your gain?

Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2022
What's H.K?
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by Anny505(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
What's H.K?

Hustle Kingdom
Hustlers Kingdom
Hustling Kingdom

Choose any you like
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by Golan007: 4:53pm On May 07, 2022
Export-driven economy.
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
Anny505:

Hustle Kingdom Hustlers Kingdom Hustling Kingdom

Choose any you like
thanks
Re: Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO by Desperados(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2022
I know say all dis HK chairman & boy wahala go someday lead to all dis stupid cult fight.

(1) (Reply)

A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. / Crazy Drive By Shooting In Puerto Rico... Very Graphic / Former Imo State Governor's Daughter Jailed And Deported From The USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.