Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Do I Remove Hyperlinks Permanently From My Microsoft Word? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Remove Hyperlinks Permanently From My Microsoft Word? (2105 Views)

How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? / How Do I Remove This Virus "ahsan Mana Khan Bhutta" From My System? / How Do I Remove A Windows Multiple Boot Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Remove Hyperlinks Permanently From My Microsoft Word? by suze(f): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2007
I'm having aproblem with my laptop.Any time I paste something from the net on microsoft word. Hyperlinks keep showing. I have to start removing them one by one which is very annoying.I cant even view pictures directly once i paste it on word, i have to remove the hyperlink first.

Pls how do I remove these hyperlinks permanently and at once
Re: How Do I Remove Hyperlinks Permanently From My Microsoft Word? by wham(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2007
Microsoft Word can format Web and e-mail addresses as hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web, or a Web page on an intranet. Hyperlinks can also go to newsgroups and to Gopher, Telnet, and FTP sites.) as you type, but you can turn off this feature if you want.

On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect Options, and then click the AutoFormat As You Type tab.
Under Replace as you type, select or clear the Internet and network paths with hyperlinks check box.

try checking for more help on line by going to help>micosoft office online

try also http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-1035_11-1051631.html

(1) (Reply)

Penetration Testers And Ethical Hackers Needed / The Most Popular Nigerian Community Websites / HP Star War, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 6th Gen Core i7, 2GB Nvidia 940M @145k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.