Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes (5458 Views)

Flash Records Is Hiring! / Flash Records Is Hiring! / Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by nex(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2011
if you're an upcoming artistes and want to get signed up to a new record label to grow your career, let us know.

Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by nex(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2011
Tu Global Records is a Nigerian record label owned by TU GLOBAL CONCERNS CONCEPTS LIMITED incorporated under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT of 1990 with RC: 738908, and operates as:

Entertainment and artistes promoters, artistes managers, and agents.

Proprietors and owners of Audio, Visual, and Audio-Visual Studios.

Acquirers of copyrights, publishing rights, rights of production or presentation, licenses, and privileges for audio and video or film recordings.

“Purveyors” for musicians, songwriters, artists, or other professionals in the presentation of films, records, soundtracks, and television productions in Nigeria and elsewhere.

Producers, sellers, marketers, distributors, and exhibitors of every form of pictoral, movie, and sound recording.

Employers of writers, composers, and arrangers of songs, and to enter into agreement with songwriters, composers, and lyric writers for the purpose of producing songs and soundtracks.

An entertainment providing company generally.

Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by nex(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2011
Please post your demo or song on our link. No other qualification required than your skills.
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by carnal: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2011
where is your contact numbers and office?
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by nex(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2011
@Carnal

Our Contact numbers are:
08134227113 , 08028809610

Our Office is:
12 Apostolic Church street,
Ajao Estate,
Lagos.

We're not one of those shrouded organizations. However, we feel that to get the maximum number of responses from artistes, it is necessary to create and utilize a platform which is the most accessible to artistes from all over Nigeria, and even the world at large.

A Nigerian artiste in Canada has sent in her demo. A Mozambican rapper has sent in her demo too. You don't expect us to start requesting them all to deliver their demo by hand to 12, Apostolic Church Street, Ajao Estate. Then, why was the internet created?

We're already in the process of releasing the first single of the very first artiste, and beginning the promo. Thank you. This organization is very legit.

Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by carnal: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2011
my broda thanx for d details but definately its not for me. i mean its always good to leave a contact on NAIRALAND, i live in ontario,canada myself but i hv got lots of nigerians both at home and in 9ja lookin for a window hence i requested for ur contact. tanx all d same and cheers
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by nex(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2011
@Carnal

I understand you. But you have to also understand that we have reasons for providing the channels of communication which we did.

As of yesterday, we received more than 20 calls from people asking us to teach them how to upload their music to a media sharing site, others telling us that they would like us to pay for their studio time. We even got text messages from people claiming to be ladies desperately in love with us.

So, I'm going to remove all that info as it serves no use.
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by nex(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2011
Good morning people, please as much as we continue to listen to your songs and demos, please to save time, be sure of the accuracy of the link you're posting, and also avoid posting your songs on share sites which request a survey before downloading.

Thank You.
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by nex(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2011
We're an organization that wants to be in the top 5 record labels in Nigeria, so our advice generally to Nigerian artistes is that if they don't see themselves as able to break into the list of top five Nigerian artistes in their genre of music, they should not bother at all.

If you're a male R&B artiste, and you can't step to TU Face, Darey, Banky W, Djinee, or even WizKid, then don't waste our time.
If you're a male rapper and you can't knock off Mode 9, M.I, Naeto C, Vector, or Iceberg Slim, then you're not what we need. Simple.
If you're a female rapper, and you can't step up to Eva, Sasha, Blaise, Bouqui, or ven Muna, then there's no use. Matter of fact, we wouldn't even sign Muna.

So we know what we're looking for, and we know it's out there, and we're going to find that talent, but we won't be bamboozled by clout.

@TUGRecords

01 841 7813

Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by tallbroda(m): 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by nonyc: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
I Manage the Mistas. e-mail me @ chukwunonsoodo@yahoo.co.uk. We are about to drop an album soon.
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by HECTORBOSS(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
I'LL GET BACK TO YOU GUYS AS SOON AS MA BOYS ARE GOOD TO GO. GREAT JOB TRYING TO LISTEN TO SOME TALENTS OUT THERE.
HOPE TO BE ARROUND AND GETTING WORKING WITH YOU SOME TIME FROM NOW.
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by smoothvee(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by smoothvee(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2011
picture
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by nex(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
Kelstra

We'll download listen to your music. We've already seen your post on our fanpage.

Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by kelstra: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2011
Thanks for replying.You have given me much joy and hope! I pray to be on Your label and i will never let it down. TU RECORDS, take my words!
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by smoothvee(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
bro have u guys listened to mine yet? 08065705388,ability619@yahoo.com
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by kelstra: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2011
TU records,TU records,TU records.very soon this how a whole bunch of crowd will be yelling cos u r too much.Tu records is about to make history i can feel that and am just hoping they take me along lets shake the world together cos dats wat am out for, (VICTORY) it has always been with me in everything i do!!!!! GOD BLESS TU RECORDS!!!
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by nex(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ Kelstra

We've listened to Get It On, and we're listening to Blink Lie We. We'll get back to you. It's a hard decision.
Re: Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes by donchukzy: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hello TU GLOBAL REC, i commend you for your effort in actualizing the dreams of upcoming artiste, i want to ask, do u also wanna sign gospel artiste?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The List Of Shortlisted Candidates Out. (nafdac) / A Nice Hotel Vacancy In Awka / Igbenedion University Lecturing Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.