Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (834 Views)

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / The Selfless Service I Rendered To A Pregnant Lady / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Channah1(f): 10:19am On May 07, 2022
I'm still shocked at the backlash I got in my previous threads after sharing my predicament and soliciting for help from anyone who can and is willing to. I'm seriously shocked to say the least.

The reason i didn't have the amount I needed for an apartment at the time I needed it was because I was busy rendering financial help here and there without looking back. If anyone complains that they don't have this or that, I'll drop. If another cries for something, I'll drop without even being asked. I didn't know I was going to find myself in this kind of impromptu situation that would require every penny I had given out helping but I'm glad I helped those in need because it was fufilling for me at the time.

Though i'm not complaining or counting all i did but what baffles me is how and why when I asked for help, everyone turned me into a caricature and tagged me all sorts of unprintable names... mennn... I would never do that to anyone, not even the needy; God knows.

I'm not really moved by the derogatory comments majority spewed in those threads per se but I fear for what it can later turn me into. Like making me tough and tightfisted that I'll now become insensitive and find it difficult to render help. Like seriously, this is how people become hardened in life.

I've learnt a huge lesson.

Hmmm...
Re: .... by Acidosis(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2022
Perhaps, people couldn't help you because they don't want to end up broke.

Asides from the derogatory words, which unfortunately are beyond your control, I don't see any issues with people refusing to help you or why anyone must help you because you helped others.

That entitlement mentality should be directed to the people you helped, not strangers.

More importantly, I don't see the need for the multiple threads when we have a diary section for you to pour out your mind.

13 Likes

Re: .... by Channah1(f): 11:51am On May 07, 2022
Acidosis:

Perhaps, people couldn't help you because they don't want to end up broke.

Asides from the derogatory words, which unfortunately are beyond your control, I don't see any issues with people refusing to help you or why anyone must help you because you helped others.

That entitlement mentality should be directed to the people you helped, not strangers.

More importantly, I don't see the need for the multiple threads when we have a diary section for you to pour out your mind.

I don't remember dragging your confused self into my post. You have a choice not to open the post if it bothers you so much that I'm littering the whole place with my threads and the last time I checked, you're not a mod neither are you the owner of this forum. Therefore you have no right to tell me where to direct my posts. I post it anywhere I like.

Now, bow out!

1 Like

Re: .... by MAGG0T(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Channah1:
I'm still shocked at the backlash I got in my previous threads after sharing my predicament and soliciting for help from anyone who can and is willing to. I'm seriously shocked to say the least.

The reason i didn't have the amount I needed for an apartment at the time I needed it was because I was busy rendering financial help here and there without looking back. If anyone complains that they don't have this or that, I'll drop. If another cries for something, I'll drop without even being asked. I didn't know I was going to find myself in this kind of impromptu situation that would require every penny I had given out helping but I'm glad I helped those in need because it was fufilling for me at the time.

Though i'm not complaining or counting all i did but what baffles me is how and why when I asked for help, everyone turned me into a caricature and tagged me all sorts of unprintable names... mennn... I would never do that to anyone, not even the needy; God knows.

I'm not really moved by the derogatory comments majority spewed in those threads per se but I fear for what it can later turn me into. Like making me tough and tightfisted that I'll now become insensitive and find it difficult to render help. Like seriously, this is how people become hardened in life.

I've learnt a huge lesson.

Hmmm...
[/s]

I've been seeing your threads ...

And must say you've really got no shame...no one owes you a dime,....the earlier you know of this, the better for you, many here are passing through alot but wouldn't come online to post it...

But yours, you've made it do or die affair to keep begging and disgracing your self

8 Likes

Re: .... by Channah1(f): 12:02pm On May 07, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

I've been seeing your threads ...

And must say you've really got no shame...no one owes you a dime,....the earlier you know of this, the better for you, many here are passing through alot but wouldn't come online to post it...

But yours, you've made it do or die affair to keep begging and disgracing your self

Are you done??

Please use the exit button when you're done burning out. Toxicity is not good for your health. So exhale it all out already.

Ciaooo.
Re: .... by shortIGBOman: 12:04pm On May 07, 2022
Channah1:

I don't remember dragging your confused self into my post. You have a choice not to open the post if it bothers you so much that I'm littering the whole place with my threads and the last time I checked, you're not a mod neither are you the owner of this forum. Therefore you have no right to tell me where to direct my posts. I post it anywhere I like.

Now, bow out!

Eyahh. The thing pain her well well. Hanty, stay away from the Transformer in your Area. Also avoid the sight of Rat Poison, to avoid doing the needful. We no wan hear say somebody commit suicide. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: .... by Channah1(f): 12:08pm On May 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Eyahh. The thing pain her well well. Hanty, stay away from the Transformer in your Area. Also avoid the sight of Rat Poison, to avoid doing the needful. We no wan hear say somebody commit suicide. grin grin

Lol... Coming from a short man, I'm not surprised. * Cups mouth in hand and tiptoes away**

1 Like

Re: .... by MAGG0T(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Channah1:

Are you done??

Please use the exit button when you're done burning out. Toxicity is not good for your health. So exhale it all out already.

Ciaooo.
[/s]

Nobody go help you...so keep wailing, no one owes you a dime

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: .... by shortIGBOman: 12:12pm On May 07, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... Coming from a short man, I'm not surprised. * Cups mouth in hand and tiptoes away**

E pain this Hanty again kikikikikikikikikikikikigrin grin grin grin
Stay away from Rat Poison

2 Likes

Re: .... by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2022
Channah1:

Now, bow out!

grin grin

You have no right too to tell me how to respond to your multiple threads, don't you think?? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: .... by Mindlog: 1:09pm On May 07, 2022
You are free to become tough and tightfisted, become insensitive and find it difficult to render help because I will NEVER ask for your financial assistance.

5 Likes

Re: .... by eyinjuege: 1:14pm On May 07, 2022
I would implore you to go and read Matthew 25: 1 - 13.
Very instructive and I think relatable to your own case.
Take your time, study and meditate on the parable in that scripture
Many thanks

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Trying To Create An Account With My Number / Please Help Explain This Dream To Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.