Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Learn A Language Today!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn A Language Today!!! (263 Views)

Learn A New Word Everyday With Researchclue. Word Of The Day! / Hello Nairalanders, I Just Graduated This Year And Want To Learn A Skill / Learn A To Z In Videography And Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Language Today!!! by DatGermanGuy: 10:55am On May 07, 2022
In recent times as opposed to the years of our fathers and mothers, there have been job vacancies and Nigeria was functioning better, bit now it is the reverse. There has been no jobs for graduates that have made their way through the hardships of the Nigerian educational system and come out of the university after several years of school combined with stikes and all. Learning a language gives an edge.

I've been in contact with a few inside people who have informed me that there has been a high demand for people who speak languages. This recent developments is as a result of businesses trying to tap into the international market where they can help increase their goal and sales target.

This information I'm presenting here would serve as an edge to those who embrace it and are willing to sacrifice just a little bit

For more info CLICK ON THE LINK
https:///qr/R3KN3XK6FFJNC1

(1) (Reply)

Betking Should Be Able To Design A Kingship Cap For Jay Jay / I Choose Shoe Making Because Of My Love For It / Corn Seller Who Scored 279 In JAMB Wows Man As She Interacts In 'clean' English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.