Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) (33328 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Tinubu, South-West Leaders Reject Yoruba Nation, Support Ban On Open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by AnalQueenluci: 7:22pm On May 07, 2022
Ciscogod:

you mean brutus?
yonder casuis the mean and hungry looking man ,Caesar said is dangerous
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by indigenous234(f): 7:24pm On May 07, 2022
GardenOfGod:
After the last supper, their leader was betrayed and eventually crucified grin

Who will be that fellow among them
grin

I tell you... Hahahahaha
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by adebayo987: 7:26pm On May 07, 2022
Tunechi5:
Osinbajo na funny guy grin
after this, the betrayal... Lol!
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by slowice(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
Lol, osibanjo is having none of their bullshit.... Niggar be like "y'all can't deceive me with this iscariot fake ass laughs" grin

Ma niggur but you ain't going no where bro, you corrupt as fvck too

1 Like

Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by ikorodureporta: 7:42pm On May 07, 2022
D pix means nothing...no single correlation because altogether they were more than 12...
Osinbajo is even the one occupying the central & most powerful position

1 Like

Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by ButterBurger: 8:02pm On May 07, 2022
Osinbajo is doing great.
Nice one
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
ULiTv:
grin
Never laff in a while here in NL
My guys are looking are like I have gon insane.

This is the best picture ever

1 Like

Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Alawode01(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2022
But this not a feast or supper, what taking place here is dialogue or talks.the different is there,I stand to corrected .
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Sunmolar(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2022
Southeast sucking their fingers instead of sheathing their swords.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Transcriber: 8:36pm On May 07, 2022
kudinkarfe:
Yeah, Roman 12:19Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Not all white are Christian, people like you deceive some Christians with your resentment for white, even Arabs hate blacks, get it into your mumuric brain.
lol
So your Jesus was watching all that happen because "vengeance is his"?

I am not Muslim undecided
Do I sound Muslim?
I don't believe in any oppresive religion with many contradictions
Most of you Christians and Muslims dont think deep and read your Bible
You just follow blindly
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by constance500: 8:40pm On May 07, 2022
GreatAdvice:
This Is blasphemy. I will advise them to stop before they bring upon the wrath of God on this nation.

1 Like

Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by mexxyaaron(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2022
What's your collateral?
Devilagentcap:
Hnm

Please, who can lend me 100k for business and I'll pay back 10k/month for 15 months
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Devilagentcap: 9:01pm On May 07, 2022
mexxyaaron:

What's your collateral?

I'll drop my Bvn
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by twosquare(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2022
Alawode01:
But this not a feast or supper, what taking place here is dialogue or talks.the different is there,I stand to corrected .
A feast of words and agreements.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by edungene7: 9:17pm On May 07, 2022
looking at this pix the narrative is that the meeting did not go down well with osibanjo and this is the beginning of the war that would destroy the southwest watch out
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Superwave16320: 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
duro4chang:
Some people will not be happy to see the picture.

Lost Jews from hell I suppose
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by duro4chang(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2022
Superwave16320:

Lost Jews from hell I suppose
Yes now .
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Bashir75: 11:11pm On May 07, 2022
Tunechi5:
Osinbajo na funny guy grin

IGBOS/BIAFRANS HATE YORUBA UNITY. THEY INHERITED THAT ENVY, HATES AND BILES FROM THEIR ANCESTORS AND FOREFATHERS SO IT’S HEREDITARY FOR THEM. THEY KNOW THEIR NEMESIS AND DEMISE IS IN THE YORUBA UNITY.

THEIR ANCESTORS TRIED AND FAILED EVEN WHEN THIS REGION IS THE ONLY REGION THAT ACCOMMODATED THEM FAIRLY AND MAKES THEM THRIVE. SHOW ME ANYWHERE IGBO PEOPLE THRIVES IN NIGERIA MORE THAN SOUTHWEST, ESPECIALLY LAGOS.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by hotseat: 12:56am On May 08, 2022
Let the portion of Judas, the deadly Iscariot, be the portion of the betrayer of the Jagaban of Nigeria!

Let me hear your amen like thunder!
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by thegadgettrend: 1:28am On May 08, 2022
GreatAdvice:
This Is blasphemy. I will advise them to stop before they bring upon the wrath of God on this nation.

Which wrath again.

Abeg shift.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:59am On May 08, 2022
StagethemTVee:
What i wanna know is who dey occupy Judas spot for the picture?
They say it's Aregbesola and omisore.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:03am On May 08, 2022
hotseat:
Let the portion of Judas, the deadly Iscariot, be the portion of the betrayer of the Jagaban of Nigeria!

Let me hear your amen like thunder!
You mean you actually wish Osinbajo death because of politics?
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by kudinkarfe: 6:23am On May 08, 2022
Transcriber:
lol

Do I sound Muslim?
You just follow blindly
Yoruba Muslim, by their words you shall know them. You deceive us that you are free thinkers so that you can condemn our faith. You are taking advantage us because we're peace loving people. If we said this to your Mohammed you will kill kill kill innocent people to fight for Mohammed.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Transcriber: 7:01am On May 08, 2022
kudinkarfe:
Yoruba Muslim, by their words you shall know them. You deceive us that you are free thinkers so that you can condemn our faith. You are taking advantage us because we're peace loving people. If we said this to your Mohammed you will kill kill kill innocent people to fight for Mohammed.
are you smart at all?
I am not a Muslim or are you deranged or something? undecided
Go and read your Bible and you will find that it has just as much contradictions as the Quran you attack so much

Fools all over nairaland undecided
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by 1875omenka: 7:06am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Is that all?
[/s]
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by demmie1: 7:15am On May 08, 2022
GreatAdvice:

Wrath of God? What else do you have to fear for a country placed next door to hell
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by MoIbrahim: 7:17am On May 08, 2022
kettykings:
This is epic and they're 12 in number, after betrayal of the southern Nigeria and betraying Nigeria, betrayal has come home to roost

Gerraway! Go and organise this type in ur region too, if you have any real unity
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Ekpeitit(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2022
The South West is the only Zone that knows how to play politics.
South East are Mumus.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by 1875omenka: 7:30am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
the God that looked on when "christian" slave owners raped and forced black men to breed with their own mother's?
[/s]
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by 1875omen: 7:31am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
can you answer the question?

[/s]
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by 1875o: 7:37am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
lol

Do I sound Muslim?
You just follow blindly
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Brazil Returnee, Intercepts Cocaine In Baby Food At Lagos Airport / Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) / Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.