Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Golden Opportunity To Hv A New Beginning In Nigeria Is Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Golden Opportunity To Hv A New Beginning In Nigeria Is Here. (180 Views)

I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement / Ota-­Agbara Axis: Finally, The Goose That Lays The Golden Egg Gets Attention / ''for D First Time In Our History, We Hv A Fulani President Nd A Fulani COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Golden Opportunity To Hv A New Beginning In Nigeria Is Here. by logicalman: 1:02pm On May 07, 2022
2023 election will either bring a new Nigeria or end everything about Nigeria, the opportunity is now or never. The same politicians with terrible past are parading themselves with the devils gifts which they have stolen from the masses to buy already impoverished Nigerians.

Our greatest challenge is tribalism and religious sentiments. These are cards they play to deceive the gullible. If we can use our God given brain and think properly , we can take back our country from this wicked politician.
Re: The Golden Opportunity To Hv A New Beginning In Nigeria Is Here. by SuprymBean: 1:34pm On May 07, 2022
So who are you voting
Re: The Golden Opportunity To Hv A New Beginning In Nigeria Is Here. by logicalman: 2:42pm On May 07, 2022
I want to say my mind ,we hv some of the aspirants who have interest of the nation at heart and can deliver but I personally prefer Peter obi because of his track record in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: The Golden Opportunity To Hv A New Beginning In Nigeria Is Here. by ygowon: 3:38pm On May 07, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: The Golden Opportunity To Hv A New Beginning In Nigeria Is Here. by logicalman: 4:16pm On May 07, 2022
Peter Obi is the best but religion and tribalism beclouded so many people's eyes .

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Increasing School Fees For All Students- Ede Poly Mgt, / 24 Years Of Zoning Under PDP Has Not Transformed Abia - Onuigbo / Prosecute Stella Oduah Over Certificate Forgery - Buhari Group Tells Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.