Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) (30353 Views)

Low Turnout As Kwankwaso Visits Adamawa (Pictures) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu today visits Adamawa state in continuation of his consultation he was received by his loyalist.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2022

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Imortal001: 1:41pm On May 07, 2022
After what happen in lekki, some youth still dey support the mastermind. If no be madness how someone go compare PYO and BAT. When PMB give PYO power for few days, he did not disappoint, except you dont want to tell yourself the truth.
Osinbajo2023 forget plenty magana imortal.

95 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by successmatters(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2022
Hope he didn't pee on the governor there

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by God1000(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2022
Osinbajo has overshadowed this man with overwhelming love anywhere he goes.
I don't see people rejoicing along the roads and streets with tinubu

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:48pm On May 07, 2022
The Egbon Sabi the Game

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2022
God1000:
na the street rejoicers be delegates wey go vote for primary elections?

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by LusciousLouis: 1:53pm On May 07, 2022
He will soon step down for a vibrant Osinbajo. He has no choice undecided

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2022
God1000:

Maybe you are visually impaired.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2022
God1000:

You need to visit an eye clinic as soon as possible.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 1:55pm On May 07, 2022
And some clowns are on social media screaming, cursing and insulting everybody that the presidency should be brought to them on one hand, and on another hand, they say they are not Nigerians. grin

Indeed, they have been killing themselves to prove they are not Nigerians and at the same time insulting the great Asiwaju of Nigeria for not dropping his aspiration so they take over leadership of the zoo. grin

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Omicron007: 2:00pm On May 07, 2022
God1000:

I have observed you for a while on this forum.

While I commend your absolute command of the English Language, you still have a long way to go.

You need to study 'Pan-Africanism' properly before jumping about and shouting that you are a Pan-African.

Stop ass-licking the West. That is one of the major activities that makes me doubt your self-acclaimed Pan African spirit.
I will advise you stop watching CNN.

You need to also learn more about being a Liberal Christian as you claim.

Finally, you need to learn the ropes of Politics.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Globad(f): 2:02pm On May 07, 2022
God1000:

For now, the emphasis is on delegates and not the people on the streets.

This is why the strategies of Peter Obi and Osinbajo may be wrong. It amounts to nothing if you have the streets without the party ticket

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Imortal001: 2:04pm On May 07, 2022
If APC want to lose erection sorry election, make the delegate choose BAT.
Star boy is the only man that can retain power for APC in a credible election.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by God1000(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2022
Omicron007:

I have observed you for a while on this forum.

While I commend your absolute command of the English Language, you still have a long way to go.

You need to study 'Pan-Africanism' properly before jumping about and shouting that you are a Pan-African.

Stop ass-licking the West. That is one of the major activities that makes me doubt your self-acclaimed Pan African spirit.
I will advise you stop watching CNN.

You need to also learn more about being a Liberal Christian as you claim.

Finally, you need to learn the ropes of Politics.
lol, I'm in stitches bro, so you've been studying me and watching every of my move on this platform cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 2:10pm On May 07, 2022
God1000:
omo Ibo, calm down. Una Darling Daddy Atiku no go face a weak APC candidate wey go be walkover grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Yibo(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2022
when is Peter Peter Obi going to Northern States to meet delegate?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2022
dheilaw1:
na the street rejoicers be delegates wey go vote for primary elections?

Flesh and blood did not reveealed this to you sir

More fresh oil sir

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Igboland: 2:24pm On May 07, 2022
Like the armed robber you worship in aba
NwaNimo1:
[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/Ft-s_N.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by IgOga(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2022
LusciousLouis:
He will soon step down for a vibrant Osinbajo. He has no choice undecided

Clowns everywhere grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by ogododo: 2:26pm On May 07, 2022
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu today visits Adamawa state in continuation of his consultation he was received by his loyalist.
Wickedness dey wake about, God no go allow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 07, 2022
God1000:
Unfortunately people "along the road and in the streets" will not vote during primary. The people BAT is meeting now are those that will vote.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by anonimi: 2:55pm On May 07, 2022
Igbo:

Once ThiefNuibu the drug dealer and Osinbajo the TraderMoni and subsidy thief are done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by OkoroBufo: 2:57pm On May 07, 2022
Igbo:
That coward no fit enter North.

-Okoro bufo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by anonimi: 2:57pm On May 07, 2022
Igboland:
Like the armed robber you worship in aba

Is that why he was detained by EFCC after he handed over in 2014, like Obiano was detained

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2022
Imortal001:
After what happen in lekki, some youth still dey support the mastermind. If no be madness how someone go compare PYO and BAT. When PMB give PYO power for few days, he did not disappoint, except you dont want to tell yourself the truth.
You are just a saddist. Nothing more.

I am sure you cannot prove the rubbish allegation you put up here.

Tinubu will thrash your Mekuturu candidate during the primaries and it will end in premium tears for you saddists.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2022
OLAADEX:

More photos

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Moferere: 3:17pm On May 07, 2022
Here is Tinubu pursuing his life long ambition, while the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra are threatening Nigerians to hand over presidential ticket to them on a platters of gold

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Igboland: 3:19pm On May 07, 2022
That is why the fool keep jumping from one party to another cos he would have been rotten in jail by now if the full wrath of the law is brought upon him for the 250 million naira cash he was caught with in Lagos n the $500 million he looted into his daughter Pandora account.

anonimi:

Is that why he was detained by EFCC after he handed over in 2014, like Obiano was detained

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Igboland: 3:25pm On May 07, 2022
Exactly, Tinubu fools like you castigate that as been relegated by Buhari suddenly took over the army Buhari commands as the commander in chief of the armed forces and should be blamed even while he was relegated but same fools from your foolish tribe will tell us not to hold the Pandora criminal Peter Obi responsible for Azu river slaughter though he was the governor n chief security officer. You can see that madness is plaguing your entire tribe.

Imortal001:

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by anonimi: 3:37pm On May 07, 2022
Igboland:
That is why the fool keep jumping from one party to another cos he would have been rotten in jail by now if the full wrath of the law is brought upon him for the 250 million naira cash he was caught with in Lagos n the $500 million he looted into his daughter Pandora account.

Is it your very limited understanding of English that makes you say that he keeps jumping from one party to another when he has only moved to PDP from APGA? What then will you call Bubu who moved from ANPP to CPC and then APC? Jumping like a monkey from one party to another?
Meanwhile, Peter Obi did not join PDP until well after his handover.
Many PDP governors were tried by EFCC when the party was in power. Unlike the Assembly of Past Crooks, APC where sins are forgiven by Oshiomhole.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Igboland: 3:41pm On May 07, 2022
You dead brain Igbos never cease to amuse me. How did the debate about the criminal Pandora Peter Obi turn to Buhari. Why don't you claim he as always been in PDP from birth. Please carry your foolishness far from here abeg

anonimi:

Is it your very limited understanding of English that makes you say that he keeps jumping from one party to another when he has only moved to PDP from APGA? What then will you call Bubu who moved from ANPP to CPC and then APC? Jumping like a monkey from one party to another?
Meanwhile, Peter Obi did not join PDP until well after his handover.
Many PDP governors were tried by EFCC when the party was in power. Unlike the Assembly of Past Crooks, APC where sins are forgiven by Oshiomhole.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Doguwa Attacks Murtala Garo At Kano APC Meeting / APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.