Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo (699 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by MadeINchenzen2: 1:45pm On May 07, 2022
Bishop David Oyedepo said he will never honour an invitation to become the president of Nigeria because it is a demotion for him.

The cleric stated this during a recent leadership summit transmitted worldwide.

Oyedepo noted that he loves Nigeria but he was called for a global impact.

He said: “I believe in Nigeria and that’s why I am still here, and still praying for Nigeria. But I consider it a demotion if I am invited to become the president of Nigeria.

“I am called for a global impact. I saw this in 1984.

“Even the devil knows that you can’t be genuinely sold-out to serving God, and not stand out in life.

“Since 1976, I have never missed a change of story.

“I was 19 years old when I prayed to God not to let me leave a village the way I met it. So I was 19 when I encountered destiny.

“I have not been tired going out for God since 1976”.

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/05/i-will-not-honour-invitation-to-become.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by successmatters(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2022
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by Christistruth00: 1:46pm On May 07, 2022
The attention seeking Bible Quoting Witchdoctor himself

Who begged him ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 1:46pm On May 07, 2022
grin grin grin

This man get mouth ehn!
He knows he can’t rule Nigeria the way he rules his empire
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by LusciousLouis: 1:47pm On May 07, 2022
Even if you do they will still rig you out. Politicians are different from pastors undecided
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by God1000(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2022
Cheap talk
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by Fasindo: 1:48pm On May 07, 2022
shocked

Oyedepo is the kind of president Nigeria need.

With what Bishop Oyedepo has achieved just withing 20yrs as Winners chapel president and his advancement of covenant university into a global scale I would love to see him become the president of Nigeria, even if he rule just for a year.

He is a visionary man.
But I love his ability to stick to his calling.
Only if we all should stick to our callings/destiny in life, Buhari wouldn't have made to power

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by Kzinne: 1:48pm On May 07, 2022
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by Manson1(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
He doesn't need it as that's not his designation. What is important is for him to always keep the body of Christ moving and continue to pray for the betterment of the nation.

BTW...
See my signature if you need a solid gaming laptop.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by duduade: 2:22pm On May 07, 2022
Who would call you before
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by Tonypens48(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2022
Lol grin
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by BafanaBafana: 2:32pm On May 07, 2022
Oyedepo was thought a lesson in the last two elections. He thought he had the power to influence election results.
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by samunaka: 2:36pm On May 07, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/05/i-will-not-honour-invitation-to-become.html

No body is going to invite you so stay focus on your pastoral duty sir
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by Maxymilliano(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2022
Oyedepo canan be described as an institution, Presidency was never his mandate/calling.
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by Tingotoe: 2:49pm On May 07, 2022
Who will dash monkey president so he can take 10% of the national wealth as titles. Isn't this the con artist that slapped a little girls a few years ago and called her a witch? Oga better remain and manage your business empire while scamming your gullible followers
Re: I Will Not Honour Invitation To Become President - Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 07, 2022
That is papa speaking there.

Same thing here, I won't honour such an invitation, I would also consider it a demotion as well grin

(1) (Reply)

Rev Fr Mbaka Supporters Protest Adoration Ministry Ban By Catholic Authority / Stop using lantern in churches & Prayer houses / Answers In Genesis — Why Creation Is Important To Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.