Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) (36634 Views)

APC, PDP Presidential Aspirants Who Went Underground After Collecting Forms / Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria / Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 07, 2022
Malory:
It is simply because Buhari has lowered the standard of governance hence every Tom and Dick now thinks they can grab it
exactly
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Bimpe29: 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
It's become a child's play.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Guzel: 10:06pm On May 07, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Tell us about the pee poo Tinubu whose only contribution is sniffing cocaine grin cheesy
Let me burst ur ego,
I’m not a supporter of Tinubu. I only reacted to those ministers that were mentioned. For me, I believe Osinbajo remains our nest choice for 2023
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by mujibson(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2022
In 2014, Buhari decry the high cost of obtaining a presidential form (27.5M). In 8yrs, he supported his party increasing the cost of the form to 100M so Apc can sustain operational costs. But he's unconcerned about how lecturers survive living on a 13-year unadjusted salary scale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by BlazinGlory40: 10:12pm On May 07, 2022
Guzel:
Even Ogbonnaya onu that couldn’t produce the pencil standard he set for himself.

Nwajuba’s fight with ASUU members will be his
undoing. This is not Imo fight where he used Accord party to rig himself to NASS

Amaechi is a serial noisemaker. Building transport university in daura and your recent penchant for turbans and chieftaincy tittles will not save you.

Ngige is the chief joker in this pack. Uncultured and mannerless. He’s even fighting with his traditional ruler. Utterances with ASUU is in public domain.

Dear Akpabio, this is not PDP. You stand no chance here.

Oga, who is your candidate?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Malory: 10:13pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
exactly
Are you the one really in your DP?
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2022
Did I just see Governor Akpabio's name there?...chai

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Paulianfa(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2022
Common ASUU u cannot solved their problem, only one entity.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Arysexy(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2022
They are all contributing isusu for apc Rigging plan and vote buying.

Vote Peter Obi to save Nigeria from the dungeon and total collapse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Paulianfa(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2022
Guzel:
Even Ogbonnaya onu that couldn’t produce the pencil standard he set for himself.

undoing. This is not Imo fight where he used Accord party to rig himself to NASS

Amaechi is a serial noisemaker. Building transport university in daura and your recent penchant for turbans and chieftaincy tittles will not save you.

Ngige is the chief joker in this pack. Uncultured and mannerless. He’s even fighting with his traditional ruler. Utterances with ASUU is in public domain.

This should be Tinubu pikin...
That man Akpabio, mehn the grace of God is with him. He is the only person that can transform Nigeria... He is a good man.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Kutunban: 10:33pm On May 07, 2022
The so called 100 milion nomination and expression of interest form purchase is a subtle way of giving their contribution to the 2023 elections as APC stakeholders. Nigerians are not even looking at it from that angle. APC has gotten Billions of Naira as a party from sales of forms alone. PDP and other parties should step up their game. Most of the aspirants are incumbent governors, serving Ministers and Heads of government organizations.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2022
Malory:
Are you the one really in your DP?
yes
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Malory: 10:36pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
yes
You look beautiful. How I wish!
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2022
Malory:
You look beautiful.
Thank you.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Khaysee: 10:57pm On May 07, 2022
All this names just want to waste 100m

Mwn clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by excomarow(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2022
Malory:
It is simply because Buhari has lowered the standard of governance hence every Tom and Dick now thinks they can grab it

The N100m to small ba, de for kukuma make N500m so that all those dick n harry no go fit afforddam abi
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by hotseat: 12:38am On May 08, 2022
These ministers are part and parcel of this calamitous Bubulized government.

In a society where the citizens rise above primordial and petty sentiments, these elements would hide their faces in shame.

Alas!

This is Nigeria!

Square pegs in round holes!
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Malory: 2:40am On May 08, 2022
excomarow:

The N100m to small ba, de for kukuma make N500m so that all those dick n harry no go fit afforddam abi
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Afolabimills(m): 6:12am On May 08, 2022
Buhari annoited thieves
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Oyiboman69: 6:55am On May 08, 2022
Guzel:

Let me burst ur ego,
I’m not a supporter of Tinubu. I only reacted to those ministers that were mentioned. For me, I believe Osinbajo remains our nest choice for 2023
what is the difference between buhari and osinbajo?. you want another buhari puppet that will be taking orders from him and the northern crooks, who will continue from where his master stop, who will wait after his first tenure before he will stand up to the people who is controlling him. tell the fate of Nigerians and Nigerians today under their watch.
I'm not a politician but I'll advice every reasonable Nigerians to do away with anything APC. They are evil, they put us where we are today, they must be avoided at all cost....

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by AlphaWolf27: 6:59am On May 08, 2022
Donation of stolen funds to the party. They honestly have no intention of becoming president. Its just a way of gathering funds from their various portfolios. Smh

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by goshee: 7:39am On May 08, 2022
Guzel:

Nice analysis there and this makes Tinubu our unopposed president right? Lol
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by goshee: 7:41am On May 08, 2022
nihinlade:
None is qualified. Amechie is a little bit experienced but still not a good choice. May God choose for us.
God can't choose for you. If you think they are not qualified maybe because there's no Yoruba there then tell us who is qualified

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by goshee: 7:44am On May 08, 2022
Guzel:

Let me burst ur ego,
Amaechi will make a better president than Osinbajo. Osinbajo is empty, inexperienced and will be pushed around like Jonathan, he hasn't operated on his own since his called to public service.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by vickydevoka(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2022
They Igbo started purchasing the form when they overhead someone saying Buhari is handing it over to the South East. Lol
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by HRMK: 7:53am On May 08, 2022
ONLY A CORRUPT MINISTER WOULD SPEND THAT MUCH ON A PROJECT THAT IS NOT CERTAIN!
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2022
Malory:

That is the angle you see it from.

For me, I think he has opened up the political space for everyone to come and participate and aspire.

How does fixing Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; 2nd Niger Bridge; Rail infrastructures; Agricultural revolution, especially on rice production; Upgrade of International Airports in the country; Revitalization of fertilizer blending plants etc, amount to lowering the bar of governance?

Insecurity and inflation are global issues, and you can't stand on those premises alone, to say that a president has not performed.

I bet you, but for the improvement and competitiveness of the Agric sector, a bag of foreign rice would have reached N60,000, if not more.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Malory: 9:03am On May 08, 2022
CoolAmbience:

That is the angle you see it from.

For me, I think he has opened up the political space for everyone to come and participate and aspire.

How does fixing Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; 2nd Niger Bridge; Rail infrastructures; Agricultural revolution, especially on rice production; Upgrade of International Airports in the country; Revitalization of fertilizer blending plants etc, amount to lowering the bar of governance?

Insecurity and inflation are global issues, and you can't stand on those premises alone, to say that a president has not performed.

I bet you, but for the improvement and competitiveness of the Agric sector, a bag of foreign rice would have reached N60,000, if not more.

I won't argue with you again since you are fond of glorifying evil
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) by Klinsman2000: 11:11am On May 08, 2022
None of these guys have the capacity to lead and develop the country. There is a man that has transformed the infrastructural landscape of his state with meagre resources, i.e. HE Engr David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State. Nigeria should not miss this man as President of the country in 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.