Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth (871 Views)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 2:00pm On May 07, 2022
[b]Ladies and the husband's,
I want you to know this .

Painful Delivery Is Not An Achievement, And You Should Know Better!

If you read through this entire article until the end and understand it, I am 100% confident in telling you that you will be better informed as to what to do to have safe and injury-free labour and post-labour experiences.

I BEG OF YOU…

If you have given birth before and had tear or episiotomy, it is important you try and prevent having it again, or at the least, minimize it.

If you keep allowing it, you'll WEAKEN the muscles of your vagina walls that help you hold back urine or stool (faeces), and it will be too bad that you may start wearing pampers or your vagina will get slack and oga can't enjoy that.

The condition is known as anal or bowel incontinence.

And in case you are a first time mom or you didn't have cut in your previous childbirth, please, examples of others are better teachers than your own painful experience.

My name is Nurse Nma
After having a 3rd degree episiotomy with my first baby I set out to look for a natural solutions that can help every woman delivery injury -free

This guide has helped over 250women achieve an injury free birth and that is my joy...

Truth is, childbirth is obviously never going to be easy, YOU ONLY HAVE TO GET SMARTER. The MORE SKILLFUL You Get At It, The LESS STRESSFUL For You

Why Do I Even Need This?",

You may still want to ask...

You see, nothing is really a problem to be concerned about if it does not pose any threat to lives and the things we value.

Avoiding injuries at childbirth will exempt you from some of the complications a woman is most likely to face if she should have a major injury at childbirth, whether it’s vagina tear or episiotomy.

By birth injuries, we are specifically referring to episiotomy and vaginal tear, and every risk associated with those.

The image at the bottom of this page gives you a little idea of what we are talking about.

So you have to believe that normal vaginal delivery is possible and that you have your share of that. With this belief, it becomes easy for you to start exposing yourself to the how.

I can even say that you believe in that possibility already, otherwise you wouldn't spend your precious time reading this. Now, the 'how' to achieving this possibility is captured in the four things I shared in my course

In this guide I spoke about 3different options of childbirth we can choose from.

But there's one that I didn’t mention, which should even be the first option. It is s a normal vaginal delivery at full term without complications.

That is what I want you to make your focus.

In most hospitals around here in the country, the doctors and nurses don’t care if you sustain any injury at childbirth so long as it makes the job easy going for them.

But that should not be so. Just before I go any further, please, understand that getting any of these four right can increase your chances of NOT having vaginal tear or an episiotomy.

But getting all of them right should significantly reduce every chance of having birth injuries – vaginal tear or an episiotomy.

I actually denoted the 4-points with 4S in my Guide

Do note that no sacrifice is too big compared to facing a situation you know has no known cure, which the sacrifice could have just helped to prevent.

Imagine..
1. Having a tear that causes you not be able to hold your urine or faeces and you wet the bed anyhow..how demoralising can that be?

2. Imagine having a vaginal so large that your husband doesn't enjoy love making anymore, but you are forgetting that your kids will always grow up and move on with their lives while you are left with your partner,

3. Imagine even you not enjoying sex again cause of a tear caused by the ignorance of not taking precaution or the carelessness of the nurse who helped with your delivery

You don't want to go through all this and start looking for solution later o cause let me shock you unless you are doing a surgery that will cost millions in abroad there is no cure.

This guide goes for 17,000 only for the first 50women or men..

Note: normal price us 35,000..

Just want to make this information available to as many women as possible

The choice is in your court,
Would you wait till it probably happens to you and you are looking for solution or you would get this guide and discover how to prevent it totally?

Act now and be among the first 10 to get it for 17,000 only

Chat me on 07013884584

Bonus: my guide on how to avoid having stretch marks during pregnancy (worth 10,000)

Bonus only available to those who are in the first 10[/b]

Re: How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 7:33pm On May 07, 2022
How much does surgery cost?

How possible is it to make the vaginal back into what it was when you got married .

That's is why you should take precautions now‼️‼️
Re: How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 10:50am On May 09, 2022
Every woman deserves to have a sexually satisfying moment with their husbands

But we cant do without not giving birth but we can sure do without
or reduce the effects childbirth has on us..

Chat up 09079092778 to get info now
Re: How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth by Shalayetv: 1:38pm On May 09, 2022
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g
Re: How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 8:37am On May 16, 2022
YOU CAN ALSO MAKE THIS EASY FOR YOU
Re: How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 2:28pm On May 18, 2022
reach out to me on whatsap to enjoy a 10percent discount this week
Re: How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 3:17pm On May 24, 2022
childbirth isnt expected to be easy but if you are smarter it can be for you..

with the right information
Re: How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 9:57pm On May 24, 2022
You can have a wonderful pregnancy period with the right information

(1) (Reply)

Asian Family Mourn's For Their Newly Born Elephant That Died Last Night [photo] / ., / Used 24×48" Mirror For Sale In Akobo Ibadan For 12500 each (negotiatble)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.