Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Cheapest Heat Source During Brooding - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Cheapest Heat Source During Brooding (424 Views)

Importance Of Checking The Crop Fills Of Your Chick During Brooding / How To Choose A Suitable Heat Source For The Dryer? / My Journey In Brooding 125 Broilers As A First Timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Heat Source During Brooding by nagro999(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2022
The Cheapest Heat Source during Brooding 

I know i have talked about a lot on brooding in this platform. I think it is time i update you on the cheapest form of brooding.

I always make sure that my article are current, practical.

I bought a new Day Old and was hoping to use the normal Lantern as a source of heat but to my surprise, Kerosene is even more expensive than petrol or gas.

I bought Keresene what N2,000. and i cant use it for 2 days, can you Inagine that?

The Money is quiet small but it drird up faster than i thought, i have to use more lanterns and kerosene to generate all the require heat by my day Old.

I must confess, i Switched to Charcoal.

Charcoal is 3000 per bag. All i needed is a small kerosene to start the first fire after which i continue to add charcoal at an interval of 30 minutes.

Charcoal pot, one pot of charcoal can heat up 50 to 100 Chicks.

Just that you need to remove the charcoal and blow it every 30 minutes so that the ashes will be blown out, also blowing off the ashes will make sure that the red charcoal will not turn black.

To regulate the heat from the charcoal, after blowing off the ashes,

Finish the article via

https://www.nagro.com.ng/2022/05/the-cheapest-heat-source-during-brooding.html

Are you in Abeokuta?
Join my brooding class for a token,
A practical training session for three weeks.
Limited space is available.
Whatsapp https:///2347031178647

(1) (Reply)

140 Cow Dairy Farm In Kenya. Produces 18L/Cow Daily / The Fruit That Could Change Your Life / 1000 Ltrs White Plastic Fish Pond For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.