Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures (1691 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by wallstreetnews: 3:04pm On May 07, 2022
All Progress Congress (APC) leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu has landed in Yola Adamawa state in continuation of his consultations across Nigeria for his presidential ambition.

Bola Tinubu is a strong politician from Lagos South West Nigeria and one of the founding leaders of APC.

https://evideostv.com/tinubu-lands-in-yola/?amp=1

Lalasticlala mukina2

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by wallstreetnews: 3:04pm On May 07, 2022
wallstreetnews:
All Progress Congress (APC) leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu has landed in Yola Adamawa state in continuation of his consultations across Nigeria for his presidential ambition.

Bola Tinubu is a strong politician from Lagos South West Nigeria and one of the founding leaders of APC.

https://evideostv.com/tinubu-lands-in-yola/?amp=1

Lalasticlala mukina2

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by LeoDeKing: 3:05pm On May 07, 2022
And some clowns are on social media screaming, cursing and insulting everybody that the presidency should be brought to them on one hand, and on another hand, they say they are not Nigerians.  grin

Indeed, they have been killing themselves to prove they are not Nigerians and at the same time insulting the great Asiwaju of Nigeria for not dropping his aspiration so they take over leadership of the zoo.  grin

I swear ipob pigs are less than sub animals. angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by Moferere: 3:07pm On May 07, 2022
Here is Tinubu pursuing his life long ambition, while the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra are threatening Nigerians to hand over presidential ticket to them on a platters of gold.

This life no just balance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by LeoDeKing: 3:09pm On May 07, 2022
Moferere:
Life long ambition
Concentrate on Peter Obi with life short ambition, is this too difficult?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by Moferere: 3:10pm On May 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And some clowns are on social media screaming, cursing and insulting everybody that the presidency should be brought to them on one hand, and on another hand, they say they are not Nigerians.  grin

Indeed, they have been killing themselves to prove they are not Nigerians and at the same time insulting the great Asiwaju of Nigeria for not dropping his aspiration so they take over leadership of the zoo.  grin

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra will never learn. E go soon clear for their eyes grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by Moferere: 3:11pm On May 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Concentrate on Peter Obi with life short ambition, is this too difficult?

I no dey queue behind aspirants, I queue behind candidates.

You gerrit?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by LusciousLouis: 3:22pm On May 07, 2022
This is nothing but a camouflage. Tinubu will still step down for a vibrant Osinbajo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by Harrykn: 3:28pm On May 07, 2022
I heard some tribe bury people with expensive jewelry on em!
I'm thinking of relocating to the west..
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by Tonypens48(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Make I no talk.

Kindly check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by SHINJA: 3:36pm On May 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The okoro's grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by KingKO22: 3:37pm On May 07, 2022
You call Buhari baba vegetable yet he is spending his 8 years in his prime life. Tinubu at 80 is focus on his lane and hustling to triumph and become presidenct of republic of Nigeria

But the whole Ndi cannibal republic are focus on crying, wailing and microzoning grin

Micro zone kee all of you there grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by baritereign24(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2022
[quote author=LusciousLouis post=112608440]This is nothing but a camouflage. Tinubu will still step down for a vibrant Osinbajo undecided[/quyiu need deliverance.tinubu would never step down for anybody..e go be like film for ona eye after tinubu clinched the ticketote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by SHINJA: 3:38pm On May 07, 2022
I will never in my life vote for an Igbo man.. Godforbid..

I rather die than vote for an Igbo man..

The okoro's will always be slave to southwest..

We feed the okoro's, without southwest ,most of the okoro's will have been dead by now..

God bless southsouth and southwest..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by baritereign24(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2022
Jagaban the unbeatable. In your mandate we trust

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by Madmohamed123: 3:43pm On May 07, 2022
SHINJA:
I will never in my life vote for an Igbo man.. Godforbid..

I rather die than vote for an Igbo man..

The okoro's will always be slave to southwest..

We feed the okoro's, without southwest ,most of the okoro's will have been dead by now..

God bless southsouth and southwest..

ndi igbo ignore some people here and stop giving them attention like this dwarf
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by seunmsg(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2022
Great. He will head to Taraba from Adamawa. Next week should be SS. The consultation continues and victory is assured.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by Mirabella01: 3:48pm On May 07, 2022
So
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by KingKO22: 3:50pm On May 07, 2022
Mirabella01:
So

Go and hug transformer.

Your people will make delicious pepper soup from our pangolo skull. grin
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 4:04pm On May 07, 2022
May God punish anyone that insults IPOB here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by KUNZEH(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2022
Welcome BOSS
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by StrongandMighty: 4:35pm On May 07, 2022
Osibanjo is really really smarter and ahead of this iragbiji old thief..

While Osibanjo is busy consulting with his southern brothers, trying to bring southerners together,carry everybody along and strike a balance, this Iragbiji thief is busy trekking the whole of north seeking for pity votes which at the end of the day he won't get...

All things being equal, osibanjo has already won the heart of southerners and will beat this old man hands downs here in the south!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by OkoroBufo: 4:39pm On May 07, 2022
Jagaban of Africa, the nightmare of Idiotic pigs of biafra.
-Okoro bufo

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by MikoB: 4:48pm On May 07, 2022
Shebi some were saying, he doesn't need to campaign again, since he has done it twhen he was in the womb.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by MetaPhysical: 4:53pm On May 07, 2022
Miyetti Allah chairman and secretary in Yola were on hand to receive him at airport.

Tinubu, miyetti allah lover.

"They say daughter of Fasoranti was killed by Fulani herdsmen. I ask them, where are the cows? No cows. How can we say she was killed by Fulani".

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by adekolaelect(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubu is planing and work for Yorubas presidency while a Tribalistic Tribe region rely on " It is our turn ,we have credible poeple,Buhari is Jubril, Tinubu is old" and so on even supporting and promoting unrest in their father land in the name of unrealistic demand .why can't they work to get what they need ni? Everything na demand as if Them take demand swear for them.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by drlateef: 5:14pm On May 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Walllahi! You hit the nail on the head. They are threatening fire and brimstone that world would end if an Igbo does not become president. Yet they all stay indoors in Anambra while IPOB is ruling the streets. Very confused bunch. Nobody is listening to the other one among them, every one is his own Lord. No consensus among them, no strategy to win, no consultation with others. Rather they want our heads by 2023 if we don’t vote them.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by Peacecore: 5:16pm On May 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Osibanjo is really really smarter and ahead of this iragbiji old thief..

While Osibanjo is busy consulting with his southern brothers, trying to bring southerners together,carry everybody along and strike a balance, this Iragbiji thief is busy trekking the whole of north seeking for pity votes which at the end of the day he won't get...

All things being equal, osibanjo has already won the heart of southerners and will beat this old man hands downs here in the south!
based on what u see as smartness. U work harder on ur week point than ur what that makes u strong. And I think that's what he's doing.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by drlateef: 5:16pm On May 07, 2022
LusciousLouis:
This is nothing but a camouflage. Tinubu will still step down for a vibrant Osinbajo undecided

Yes I saw that in my dream yesterday! Yeye dey smell!!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by Tulsaguy: 5:17pm On May 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by Nova1988(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2022
my state!

I wish I was there now, I for don pursue am. angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures by tollyboy5(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Miyetti Allah chairman and secretary in Yola were on hand to receive him at airport.

Tinubu, miyetti allah lover.

"They say daughter of Fasoranti was killed by Fulani herdsmen. I ask them, where are the cows? No cows. How can we say she was killed by Fulani".
grin you dey mind am. Osinbajo all the way for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Name Is ''Yekini Amoda Ogunlere'' / Adamawa State Labor Party Receives Decampee From PDP, NNPP Today / I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.