Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi (54457 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army / Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by justdream(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2022
Na because him na FINE BOY/LORD.. If na Egede man, e for scale. Alora keeps getting bashed here and there.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by bigcasava1(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by AustineE1: 5:48pm On May 07, 2022
May be he thought he has seen the light and the light Shall lead him but he doesnt know that the Nigeria police force has there 'big eyes' on every social media platform.
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by bluefilm: 5:49pm On May 07, 2022
The cult song sweet o.
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Ogungbl: 5:50pm On May 07, 2022
Arrested; uhnm uhnm, thereafter?

What happen?
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Vulcan24(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2022
Afonjakid:

Esut done calm down sha..

In the days of chimaroke, Esuf was the headquarters in SE then.. it was even referred to then as Eshoot.. We dey fear any nigga wey dey school for Esut then

I graduated from Esut
Ppl actually run from us when they know we are are from that school

Secret : during one police recruitment I mentioned an from esut the police panel look me one kain
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by kabuski(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2022
Na dem
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Afonjakid: 5:53pm On May 07, 2022
Vulcan24:

I graduated from Esut
Ppl actually run from us when they know we are are from that school

Secret : during one police recruitment I mentioned an from esut the police panel look me one kain
Omoh Esut was hot that year.. na from Esut chiboys dey carry boys wey dey run matter for am.. Person must go down after exam finals of any department
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 07, 2022
TENAQCN VF JVGU LBH

6 Likes

Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by olisaEze(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2022
The heading of this topic should be youthful exuberance leads a young police corporal cultist to indict himself on camera! This is what you get when you employ people to work a job that holds no interest for them. Foolish fella!! grin

1 Like

Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 07, 2022
justdream:
Na because him na FINE BOY/LORD.. If na Egede man, e for scale. Alora keeps getting bashed here and there.
cool
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2022
Gloccz:
LoL alora koti, mumu man… Call GP for rescue nah or your kms… see hin yeye rico bay haircut Lol Unethical mugu
Maybe na lobber sef.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Kamalex2: 6:09pm On May 07, 2022
Osinwin eniyan

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by drmikeadams(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2022
grin grin. I don't really know who designs our security agents uniform?they r always looking lik grin grin angry angry angrymonsuru with their yeye shoes
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by NybenSBF101(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
This is not a bad song, he didn't call for violence or anything like that.
Mi bro GP no go abandon you

4 Likes

Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by MrFly(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
Aruba Police officer, tested and trusted. Nansense
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Paulianfa(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2022
In own don cast
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by LZAA: 6:31pm On May 07, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/I1i6E-.gif[/img]
You're doing well
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 07, 2022
NybenSBF101:
This is not a bad song, he didn't call for violence or anything like that.
Mi bro GP no go abandon you
you say ?? haha
Listening to a cult song dancing on duty
An officer of the law U need thunderous slap !!
Nor be only gp Na BP

Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Lawalemi(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2022
Person go just wake up say he wan lose job.

Must you go on tiktok
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by shegra58: 6:44pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by dk58(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2022
Matthew Issac has proven himself one of the bad eggs in the Nigeria Police, our friend. His arrest serves as a warning to those usurping their powers against some "enemies" they are supposed to re-orientate towards our peaceful existence as worthy Nigerians. What happened to dignity, neutrality and sanity in the force? I hope his confession helps to save lives, especially in our universities.
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Dynasticemperor: 7:02pm On May 07, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
Nyben you no try. No be everything go enter CI na undecided.
na laga
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by techWriter3: 7:13pm On May 07, 2022
town folks donald open im folder
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by defcon4: 7:31pm On May 07, 2022
GeneralPula:
So?

Wetin be hin crime?

Identified with an outlawed group or groups. Promoting outlawed group or groups, embarrassing the force.
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by shegra58: 7:42pm On May 07, 2022
GeneralPula:
So?

Wetin be hin crime?
He's singing and dancing to killer and unlawful society song in other to promote them shocked
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Ninthpope: 8:05pm On May 07, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Werey think say him dey Esut wink

Why ESUT? Don’t try this again please
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Investorozay: 8:16pm On May 07, 2022
gaby:
They abound in all arms of the military and paramilitary,, especially at the top echelon, and then the political class are demonic and worse than the street urchins called cultists. Those ones will order for a new born baby and pound the infant without a flinch for so-called powers.

The likes of these idiots are simply the small fries and is been outted out of jealousy and anger by rival cultists within the force.

the things politicians do for power ehn
a man who get heart no fit do am
Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by hardbody: 8:38pm On May 07, 2022
I pity the poor fellow. Him no bam any movement. How can you be clashing egede with BAN....

Ignorance is a disease and he is now gonna suffer from the outcome. Sad and unfortunate indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 07, 2022
africantony:
This one na jew, come dey throw egede hand sign for buccaneer song
I weak,,be like the guy smoke weed

1 Like

Re: Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi by Ikea81: 8:45pm On May 07, 2022
Putt am for the side of cell wey Aiyes dey abeg. Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.