Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race (19191 Views)

Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2022
He has pick the form.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by ogaontop(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2022
Only this man and Peter obi have the ability to ameliorate Nigerian economy!
Let him contest under APC and Peter Obi under PDP if the politicians are serious in making Nigeria better!!
Other contestants are desperadoes that has no feasible road map!

5 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Trimjos: 3:52pm On May 08, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Jagaban on your mandate we stand.

-Okoro bufo

Be there standing on jagaban's manhood

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Devilagentcap: 3:53pm On May 08, 2022
Please
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by toujurs: 3:54pm On May 08, 2022
Please he should
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Aether(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2022
Doesn't matter who joins or doesn't join, and ultimately who wins. No human(s) can fix this country. All we can try to do is better our personal lives.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by bigtt76(f): 3:55pm On May 08, 2022
There's nothing like better prepared or best material for president - The elected National Assembly and State governors are the ones who could make or mar an elected president's fortune in office. Crazy folks angry

Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-akinwumi-adesina-may-join-2023-presidential-race/
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 08, 2022
Una no well. If he wan join, he should join. No need for these season films
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by truthCoder: 3:57pm On May 08, 2022
mrvitalis:
Finally ... finally Peter Obi has a big big big competition

I would choose him over Peter obi sha

Me too.

If he becomes our president, i can assure you that Nigeria will have the highest growth rate in Africa over the next 4 years.

Investors will be fighting themselves to come to Nigeria.

Jobs will be back.

That is if he is not assassinated.

Ask Muritala Mohammed wassap. He is the first and only President from Nigeria to go against any western power bumper to bumper with policies to improve the life of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Femeto: 4:00pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
He is the only Yoruba man I'll vote with all my heart
Same here.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by whippersnapper(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Abdullahi Adamu's jazz is very strong
The call him adaweji(Maye) for a reason

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 08, 2022
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-akinwumi-adesina-may-join-2023-presidential-race/

I will mobilize 10k votes for him even if I bleed PDP. Chai! It’s been my life long dream.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by SugarGirl44(f): 4:02pm On May 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Divide the shitty country and support Akinwunmi Adesina to be president of Yoruba Nation. That's a better option.

That would be the very best option but hausa people would rather die than have the country divided.

That's the dilemma.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by onyxo76(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2022
when is the APC primaries coming up.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 08, 2022
Think9ja:
While I'm such a big fan of this man, I'm of the opinion that Nigeria doesn't need a technocrat as this moment as a president. Maybe VP.

What Nigeria need is a complete politician. Everything in Nigeria has been politicised. From security, to power, to education, to infrastructure etc.

It is only someone who knows the politics of this land that can succeed.

I can't believe I'm typing this but Tinubu is a good example of such a person. Ameachi is also a good example.

All these people are bad options but they can try.

Osinbajo for sure will be a terrible president. His greatest achievement in the last seven years in office is touring Nigeria and delivering speeches.

Public speaking is not what we need now. Just do the job.

1st June is not far Sha.

You have a point. But he is an international politician. He can’t hold the position he is holding if he wasn’t a politician.

If he has been able to navigate Africa’s complex terrain, he can do wonders in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by ZIAZI(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2022
Handsome man!

I look at Adesina and the only thing that comes to my head is the cassava bread he ate on national TV that year. grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by derecho(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2022
Which kain thing be dat?
Akinwumi as Atiku's VP?
The Guy is the BEST of All that have shown interest so far.
The guy is a gift to Nigeria.

I wonder where Jonathan got these guys from.
Unlike Buhari FC...Audu Ogbeh Agric Minister and Lai the Liar...
BSdetective:
If Atiku pick him as his VP I am 1000% certain that PDP will win come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by azikiweironsi(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2022
Another credible man if only the desperate politicians would allow him. If not, then my vote goes to PYO the STARBOY.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by derecho(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2022
Make the guy no join dem o.

Well I know he's a prayerful person and won't take decision anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by onuman: 4:13pm On May 08, 2022
Correct candidates now emerging, not the Tinubu saga.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Eguaikide(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2022
Does he have any platform on the ground On what ground is he going to win easily because the elite are not really behind a successful technocrat in this country.
Let him kindly keep his job at the ADB, taking the Nigerian �� risk is dicey at this stage.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by sammautin(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2022
Good news so far
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by hope4nigeria(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
PDP should lay ambush for APC if they give TINUBU ticket and feed this man. That will be a maximum destruction of APC

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 08, 2022
Controversial opinion, but I don't think this guy would make a good president of Nigeria. If someone like him becomes president, the entrenched principalities would run rings around him and at the end of the day he would have nothing to show for his time asides plenty grammar and lots of nice pictures.

What we need now is someone like Peter Obi, or a de-bigoted El Rufai.... People who are knowledgeable of the rugged terrain and have the balls to navigate it. People who understand the dirty politics but would deftly waltz through it with single minded determination. People wey no send anybody.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Olabode211: 4:18pm On May 08, 2022
make i just become apc national chairman don suit me paa.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:

Exactly! Very brilliant and competent.

Apc is,making big plans Apc is bringing out political rejects and failures and money intoxicated politicians to deceive Nigerians again.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by Malory: 4:19pm On May 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Exactly! Very brilliant and competent.

Apc is,making big plans Apc is bringing out political rejects and failures and money intoxicated politicians to deceive Nigerians again.
grin
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by derecho(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2022
Great idea but will Atiku and Wike allow it?

hope4nigeria:
PDP should lay ambush for APC if they give TINUBU ticket and feed this man. That will be a maximum destruction of APC
Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by onuman: 4:20pm On May 08, 2022
ogaontop:
Only this man and Peter obi have the ability to ameliorate Nigerian economy!
Let him contest under APC and Peter Obi under PDP if the politicians are serious in making Nigeria better!!
Other contestants are desperadoes that has no feasible road map!

I concur with you 100%

Let Akinwumni in APC and Peter Obi in PDP contest . Others are mere stomach infrastructure contestants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2022
BSdetective:
If Atiku pick him as his VP I am 1000% certain that PDP will win come 2023.

Apc don't have sense. They are doing padi padi politics instead of competence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Emefiele, CBN Governor (photos) / EFCC Begins Probe Of Uduaghan Administration / Race For PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman Rages, As Rivers Lobby For Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.