Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Please, I Need Advise. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, I Need Advise. (543 Views)

Pls I Need Advise On Phone To Buy 20-30K Budget / Need Advise On Which Phone To Get Between 30,000 To 35,000 / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Advise. by The5DME(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2022
I take a lot of online courses and as such, need a constant and stable internet connection. But, the network receptivity in my area is very terrible. So terrible to the extent that I can't even download anything anymore. It's too slow. And there are some courses that are up to 25gb in size that I need to download.

I've decided to get a 4g MIFI. But I need a network that has good coverage in Ayobo area of Lagos state. Does Airtel or MTN have good coverage in Ayobo area of Lagos state? I need suggestion, so I don't buy what'll not serve me well.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advise. by dyfaze: 5:00pm On May 07, 2022
Try Spectranet. Very reliable internet service in Lagos generally.
Re: Please, I Need Advise. by The5DME(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2022
dyfaze:
Try Spectranet. Very reliable internet service in Lagos generally.
I want something not too expensive. Even if I do manage the get the modem, subsequent subscription is what I'm factoring into my budget.
Re: Please, I Need Advise. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 07, 2022
The5DME:
I take a lot of online courses and as such, need a constant and stable internet connection. But, the network receptivity in my area is very terrible. So terrible to the extent that I can't even download anything anymore. It's too slow. And there are some courses that are up to 25gb in size that I need to download.

I've decided to get a 4g MIFI. But I need a network that has good coverage in Ayobo area of Lagos state. Does Airtel or MTN have good coverage in Ayobo area of Lagos state? I need suggestion, so I don't buy what'll not serve me well.

I’d advise you go for Spectranet but it’s expensive

I oncE lived in at Ayobo and I can confidently tell you that Airtel network is the best over there

I have airtel mifi available here in ikeja
Or Spectranet as the case may be

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: Please, I Need Advise. by The5DME(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

I’d advise you go for Spectranet but it’s expensive

I oncE lived in at Ayobo and I can confidently tell you that Airtel network is the best over there

I have airtel mifi available here in ikeja
Or Spectranet as the case may be

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
how much for both?
Re: Please, I Need Advise. by Greatzeus(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2022
The5DME:

In respect to Airtel,Glo and MTN,just know that while Airtel speed is very good in most places,Glo is fair in most places and good in few places,while MTN is good in all places and very good in most places. So among the 3 go for MTN,but I can't vouch for their prices or data zap oh.
For others like Spectranet,Smile etc,you will have to research the one with best coverage in Ayobo,by going to their retailers around your vicinity.
Re: Please, I Need Advise. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 07, 2022
The5DME:
how much for both?

One is 12k while the other is 20k
Re: Please, I Need Advise. by Nuriya07: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2023
MTN is not working at all , my location is at Ayobo , close to Police Station ( Church bus stop) I need an good internet.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Brand For Phone Chargers And USB Cables? / Looking For Phone Of #50,000.00 With Good Camera / Mtn 4g/lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.