Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. (769 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 5:28pm On May 07, 2022
The Ukrainian military says it has sunk another Russian warship in the Black Sea near Snake Island, declaring that a missile launched from a Bayraktar drone struck a Russian landing craft.

“In the waters of the Black Sea, an enemy landing craft of the type Serna was destroyed," military spokesman Serhiy Bratschuk said on his Telegram channel on May 7.

The Ukrainian Defense Ministry said an armed Bayraktar drone also destroyed a missile defense system on Snake Island, a small islet under Russian control.

The ministry posted what it says was a video of the ship sinking on its Twitter account.

"Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 destroyed another Russian ship. This time the landing craft of the "Serna" project. The traditional parade of the russian Black Sea fleet on May 9 this year will be held near Snake Island - at the bottom of the sea."

According to GlobalSecurity.org, a Serna-class craft is a high-speed air-cavity patrol boat designed for the transportation and disembarkation of troops on an unprepared shore.

The report of the warship sinking could not immediately be independently confirmed and it was not clear when the incident occurred. There was no immediate comment from the Russian military.

Snake Island became well-known in Ukraine and around the world when Ukrainian forces were awarded for heroism after rejecting Russian surrender demands from the Black Sea.

The Moskva later sank in mid-April after being hit with what were widely believed to be Ukrainian anti-ship missiles. Moskva has denied that, saying only that a fire broke out on board the ship before it sank.

The U.S. military said it had determined that the ship had been hit by a Ukrainian missile.

On May 2, General Valery Zaluzhny, commander of Ukraine's armed forces, said the Ukrainian military destroyed two Russian Raptor boats near Snake Island.

In the May 7 announcement, the Ukrainian military said the Bayraktar drone strike had also destroyed a Tor-M2 antiaircraft system that was being delivered to Snake island.

The Turkish-made Bayraktar has proven to be one of the best armed drones on the market, having been battle-tested in conflicts in Syria, Libya, Nagorno-Karabakh, and against Kurdish militants.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/ukraine-russian-serna-landing-craft-destroyed/31838979.html

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 5:29pm On May 07, 2022
Video of the Serna Type boat being hit by a Bayraktar today ad well as other Russian positions on Snake Island by the same Drone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc47a_g3I1w
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:
Video of the Serna Type boat being hit by a Bayraktar today ad well as other Russian positions on Snake Island by the same Drone

Yesterday, you posted that Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov in Black Sea. It has been shown to be a lie.

Did you post corrections?

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Mossadd: 5:46pm On May 07, 2022
Another lie like the one you posted yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 5:47pm On May 07, 2022
rottennaija:

Yesterday, you posted that Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov in Black Sea. It has been shown to be a lie.

You can post the corrections on another thread and invite me to come and debunk your post. I will honour your invitation smiley

For now, another Russian vessel is sitting pretty at the bottom of the Black Sea courtesy of a Bayraktar drone strike.

Goodbye Russian Serna type boat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 5:49pm On May 07, 2022
Mossadd:
Another lie like the one you posted yesterday

No go give yourself stroke ontop the sinking of this Russian Serna type boat ooo grin

Your post cannot bring it back up from the bottom of the Black Sea grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

You can post the corrections on another thread and invite me to come and debunk your post. I will honour your invitation smiley

For now, another Russian vessel is sitting pretty at the bottom of the Black Sea courtesy of a Bayraktar drone strike.

Goodbye Russian Serna type boat grin

Lol... Keep them entertained.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

No go give yourself stroke ontop the sinking of this Russian Serna type boat ooo grin

Your post cannot bring it back up from the bottom of the Black Sea grin

Ukraine has said a lot of things are were later proven to be lies. But its OK to keep feeding your audience. They enjoy it and won't remember the falsehoods.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2022
Reuters has heavily censored and distorted testimonies by a woman evacuated from Mariupol in order to adjust her words to its own claims about the city’s shellings by the Russian army, Dmitry Polyansky said at an informal Arria Formula meeting of the UN Security Council, devoted to crimes by the Ukrainian military.
"The Reuters story creates an impression that the woman, Natalya Usmanova, is scared by Russian strikes and apparently hates Russia for what it has done to Ukraine," Polyansky said. He stressed that at the same time Reuters preferred to keep quiet about what the woman said loudly and clearly on Russian television.
Polyansky showed this video of Usmanova saying something Reuters did not dare quote in its story. The woman evacuee literally said:
"I do not wish to return to Ukraine. Honestly. My family’s vote was unanimous. Even if we ever decide to return, we will return only to Mariupol, to the Donetsk People’s Republic. And not to Ukraine," Usmanova said.

Yet, a Reuters spokesperson said the news organization stood by its reporting: "We are still seeking to verify key aspects of Natalia Usmanova's account. We are committed to reporting on the conflict on Ukraine in an impartial and independent way."
"It is deplorable that Western journalists in most cases participate in censorship and conceal undesirable information from their readerships and audiences," Polyansky concluded.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2022
The main target of Russian strikes on Odessa was the Odessa Aviation Plant, which is engaged in the repair and maintenance of Bayraktar TB2 drones.

https://t. me/opersvodki/4376?single

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Appleyard(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2022
Igbo smoking western bot at it again, parroting propanganda from left to right like a runaway inflation. cool Needless to say this homie thrives on mendacity, which strips away any iota of truth in whatever he says. But like everyone else, he is entitled to his views and crankeries. cool. So, no qualms. cool

And in other news, oil rising back above US$100 and now at US$108, and the Ruble went as close as 64 to the US$ today.

Next up, the economic dislocation in Europe as they attempt to replace Russian oil imports and find that in the real world there is no such thing as "frictionless" change. Also, as Russia won't probably be able to find new buyers for all of the oil sold to Europe there will be an additional global supply shock, driving up oil prices even more. So, Russia exports less oil but gets paid more for each barrel coming out pretty much as a wash; while Europe and the world suffer from even higher oil prices and possible short to medium-term supply dislocations in the case of the former. What a bunch of geniuses running the EU!

US interest rates also popped above 3%, causing more pain for the massively over-indebted North America and Europe (and all the low and middle income nations who borrowed in US$'s). Add in global food price inflation and Russia will look like a sea of serene calm surrounded by stormy oceans.

The destruction of the enemy is both military and economic on a global scale, far beyond the Donbass. No need for Russia to escalate, better for them to keep the West in its own self-imposed cauldron. cool

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/04/1096699894/europe-eu-ban-russia-oil-imports-gasoline-gas-prices

7 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 6:04pm On May 07, 2022
rottennaija:

Ukraine has said a lot of things are were later proven to be lies. But its OK to keep feeding your audience. They enjoy it and won't remember the falsehoods.

I dare you to go back to your RT propaganda media and refute this if you can grin
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 07, 2022
rottennaija:

And who told you it was a lie?
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 6:06pm On May 07, 2022
rottennaija:
The main target of Russian strikes on Odessa was the Odessa Aviation Plant, which is engaged in the repair and maintenance of Bayraktar TB2 drones.

https://t. me/opersvodki/4376?single

And ironically same Bayraktar drone knocked out their Serna type landing boat and their Tor weapons system along with a number of their soldiers cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by RemoveKebab: 6:06pm On May 07, 2022
This bayraktar drones are real pain in the ass shocked
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 6:07pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Appleyard:
Igbo smoking western bot at it again, parroting propanganda from left to right like a runaway inflation. cool Needless to say this homie thrives on mendacity, which strips away any iota of truth in whatever he says. But like everyone else, he is entitled to his views and crankeries. cool. So, no qualms. cool

And in other news, oil rising back above US$100 and now at US$108, and the Ruble went as close as 64 to the US$ today.

Next up, the economic dislocation in Europe as they attempt to replace Russian oil imports and find that in the real world there is no such thing as "frictionless" change. Also, as Russia won't probably be able to find new buyers for all of the oil sold to Europe there will be an additional global supply shock, driving up oil prices even more. So, Russia exports less oil but gets paid more for each barrel coming out pretty much as a wash; while Europe and the world suffer from even higher oil prices and possible short to medium-term supply dislocations in the case of the former. What a bunch of geniuses running the EU!

US interest rates also popped above 3%, causing more pain for the massively over-indebted North America and Europe (and all the low and middle income nations who borrowed in US$'s). Add in global food price inflation and Russia will look like a sea of serene calm surrounded by stormy oceans.

The destruction of the enemy is both military and economic on a global scale, far beyond the Donbass. No need for Russia to escalate, better for them to keep the West in its own self-imposed cauldron. cool

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/04/1096699894/europe-eu-ban-russia-oil-imports-gasoline-gas-prices
[/s]

With all this your self consolation did the Serna type boat get destroyed or not?

Russian boats are having a party at the bottom of the Black Sea and you are here trying so hard to derail this thread grin
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:
[s][/s]

With all this your self consolation did the Serna type boat get destroyed or not?

Russian boats are having a party at the bottom of the Black Sea and you are here trying so hard to derail this thread grin

How do you expect him to tell us yes or no? It will take time to verify and be sure is not another of those your war game videos that you are posting.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2022
BritishNaija:

And who told you it was a lie?

Wait for it. A lie normally runs so far and fast. You will eventually get to know about it in about a week or two
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

I dare you to go back to your RT propaganda media and refute this if you can grin

Don't dare me. Keep your sanity.
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 07, 2022
rottennaija:

Wait for it. A lie normally runs so far and fast. You will eventually get to know about it in about a week or two

Prove It's a lie.
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 6:29pm On May 07, 2022
rottennaija:

Don't dare me. Keep your sanity.

I dare you ooo.
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by shogsman(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:
The Ukrainian military says it has sunk another Russian warship in the Black Sea near Snake Island, declaring that a missile launched from a Bayraktar drone struck a Russian landing craft.

“In the waters of the Black Sea, an enemy landing craft of the type Serna was destroyed," military spokesman Serhiy Bratschuk said on his Telegram channel on May 7.

The Ukrainian Defense Ministry said an armed Bayraktar drone also destroyed a missile defense system on Snake Island, a small islet under Russian control.

The ministry posted what it says was a video of the ship sinking on its Twitter account.

"Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 destroyed another Russian ship. This time the landing craft of the "Serna" project. The traditional parade of the russian Black Sea fleet on May 9 this year will be held near Snake Island - at the bottom of the sea."

According to GlobalSecurity.org, a Serna-class craft is a high-speed air-cavity patrol boat designed for the transportation and disembarkation of troops on an unprepared shore.

The report of the warship sinking could not immediately be independently confirmed and it was not clear when the incident occurred. There was no immediate comment from the Russian military.

Snake Island became well-known in Ukraine and around the world when Ukrainian forces were awarded for heroism after rejecting Russian surrender demands from the Black Sea.

The Moskva later sank in mid-April after being hit with what were widely believed to be Ukrainian anti-ship missiles. Moskva has denied that, saying only that a fire broke out on board the ship before it sank.

The U.S. military said it had determined that the ship had been hit by a Ukrainian missile.

On May 2, General Valery Zaluzhny, commander of Ukraine's armed forces, said the Ukrainian military destroyed two Russian Raptor boats near Snake Island.

In the May 7 announcement, the Ukrainian military said the Bayraktar drone strike had also destroyed a Tor-M2 antiaircraft system that was being delivered to Snake island.

The Turkish-made Bayraktar has proven to be one of the best armed drones on the market, having been battle-tested in conflicts in Syria, Libya, Nagorno-Karabakh, and against Kurdish militants.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/ukraine-russian-serna-landing-craft-destroyed/31838979.html

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Only idiots here will take your topics seriously after all the falsehood you've been spewing on this conflict, you're like a Ukrainian bot

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by AldrichAmes: 6:55pm On May 07, 2022
cheesy cheesy

This idiot propagandist is celebrating the destruction of a landing ship that’s basically a mechanical canoe after his false claims that Russia stealth frigate was sunk was outed as a fake, lol.

Well, on the same snake Island today - Russia just destroyed Ukrainian attack ship, 1 Su-24, 1 Su-27, 3 Mi-8 helis with troops and 2 TB2 drones. I guess the PR stunt and photo-op for social media propaganda didn’t end well, lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 7:02pm On May 07, 2022
shogsman:

Only idiots here will take your topics seriously after all the falsehood you've been spewing on this conflict, you're like a Ukrainian bot

I broke the missile strike and sinking of the Moskva here... E sink abi e no sink? grin

Today I also broke the destruction and sinking of the Russian landing boat in the black sea off Snake Island... Dem destroy am abi Dem no destroy am? grin

E pain you die cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 7:04pm On May 07, 2022
AldrichAmes:
cheesy cheesy

This idiot propagandist is celebrating the destruction of a landing ship that’s basically a mechanical canoe after his false claims that Russia stealth frigate was sunk was outed as a fake, lol.

Well, on the same snake Island today - Russia just destroyed Ukrainian attack ship, 1 Su-24, 1 Su-27, 3 Mi-8 helis with troops and 2 TB2 drones. I guess the PR stunt and photo-op for social media propaganda didn’t end well, lol.

Let me help you. Russian Marines also died in the shelter along as the destruction of the Tor missile system belonging to Russia on snake island grin

Abi you want make I post the video again for you?

Oya take!! grin

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2022
���� We captured one more Nazi
Video in the link below
https://t. me/intelslava/28179

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2022
����⚡Russian forces captured more NATO weapons

���� Destroyed and captured by the Russian army Ukrainian armored personnel carriers-3 on the Izyum front

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

Stop trying to derail this thread ogbeni even though I know you are doing it out of severe pains cheesy

Open your own thread and throw a party with your RT sponsored posts.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun rule 1 broken please
You see the beauty? Western Propaganda like yours easily reaches fp giving it more audience. But reality about the war, the Nazis do not. So if this get there, people get to see what's really happening in Ukraine.

You can call it hitching a free ride. tongue
I'm thinking of using your thread to get realities about Nazis, the war to wider audience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Kelvin3476: 8:18pm On May 07, 2022
rottennaija:

CRY MORE PUPPY PUTIN . EVERYTHNG RUSSIA SAID HAVE BIN PROVEN TO BE MORE LIES.
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by Igbofam: 8:18pm On May 07, 2022
rottennaija:

You see the beauty? Western Propaganda like yours easily reaches fp giving it more audience. But reality about the war, the Nazis do not. So if this get there, people get to see what's really happening in Ukraine.

You can call it hitching a free ride. tongue
I'm thinking of using your thread to get realities about Nazis, the war to wider audience.

In other words you are a fan of my work cheesy

A Putin Bot is my fan las las grin

Hide your head in shame. Your msm would be ashamed that you are a fan to a Ukrainian "Nazi" bot. cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Military Drone Destroys Russian Landing Craft In Black Sea. by rottennaija(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

In other words you are a fan of my work cheesy

A Putin Bot is my fan las las grin

Hide your head in shame. Your msm would be ashamed that you are a fan to a Ukrainian "Nazi" bot. cheesy

Sorry. I don't fan your work. I only know you have access due to promoting western narrative. So when you reach the wider audience that will likely believe your deception, they get to hear and see what they are not allowed to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK reminiscent of North Korea As The Queen's Face Occupies Every Where. / Do You Think Russia Can Win This War? / BREAKING: Wagner Boss Dies In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.