Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Social Media Marketing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Social Media Marketing (123 Views)

Social Media Marketing Platform To Boost Your Sales / FREE Importation And Social Media Marketing Class / Dezital, Best Social Media Marketing Services In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Marketing by Emembillions: 6:10pm On May 07, 2022
The truth is that employment in Nigeria is hard to get; the reason why most people switch to entrepreneurship[www.learn.emembillions.com]. I was wondering why my WhatsApp status looks like Aba market, this is it. Employers are really not having mercy on us. We get that the economy in the country is bad and on a downward slope now but don’t pay people like you are trying to buy tomatoes in the market.

Learn a digital skill[www.premiumdigitalmarketing.ng].
Re: Social Media Marketing by Emembillions: 12:14am On May 21, 2022
GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO CHANGE WHAT YOU HAVE.

The internet is a big space where a lot happens; I refer to it as a planet unto itself.

Let me tell you a short story about ASAKE and her digital journey that would interest you.

Asake is a fascinating young Nigerian who has always dreamed for heaven on Earth. Someone who believes anything is possible recently came across the digital [www.premiumdigitalmarketing.ng] space in order to break free from financial debts and migrate to becoming financially independent took the bold step of consulting some reputable financial services, where she was exposed to various digital skills such as web design, marketing, and closing online sales, among others. What made Asake so ecstatic was the realization that what she knows can be sold as a service and monetized as a bundle of knowledge, which we call information marketing.

You'll never know your potential unless you give it a chance in the digital domain. There is a lot to learn and teach since you will be given the opportunity to create your own formula that will provide individuals with solutions.

The digital world has always been and will continue to be a SOLUTION[www.learn.emembillions.com] for everyone, but this is one of the most intriguing experiences ASAKE has ever had.

Join the digital space just like ASAKE!!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Recommended Digital Lock In Singapore / Don Jazzy Speaks On Release Of Mavin All Stars Single 'overdose' / Carlota Lukumi: Yoruba Woman Who Led Mass Uprising In Cuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.