Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy (11867 Views)

Do You Need Proof Of Funds? / HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration / FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:14pm On May 07, 2022
Thank you to everyone who used my services

Thank you Nairaland for the opportunity

Moving on and will no longer respond to POF enquiry

Thank you,Thank you

Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:36pm On May 07, 2022

Thank you,Thank you

Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:36pm On May 07, 2022

Thank you,Thank you

Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Thread is closed
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:37pm On May 07, 2022
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE USED OUR SERVICE..

WISH I COULD PIN THIS..
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:37pm On May 07, 2022
Our interest is affordable and negotiable
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:38pm On May 07, 2022
You keep funds for a long period of time
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:38pm On May 07, 2022
Ask me how to get started
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by GreatAdvice: 6:41pm On May 07, 2022
This actually defeats the purpose of the Visa application vetting process. Why would you help someone appear as though they have the necessary funds needed to secure a Visa if they don't actually have the money? So what now happens when they arrive to their destination and lack the means to pay their rent or medical bills? They become a liability to that country and it is because u helped them cheat the system.

I will advise you to stop advertising this service otherwise I will have a friend get your details and make sure you are reported to the authorities.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:42pm On May 07, 2022
let's make your dream come true..
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:43pm On May 07, 2022
Its time to visit your favourite country
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by AroOkigbo(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2022
GreatAdvice:
This actually defeats the purpose of the Visa application vetting process. Why would you help someone appear as though they have the necessary funds needed to secure a Visa if they don't actually have the money? So what now happens when they arrive to their destination and lack the means to pay their rent or medical bills? They become a liability to that country and it is because u helped them cheat the system.

I will advise you to stop advertising this service otherwise I will have a friend get your details and make sure you are reported to the authorities.

You should know say the guy na scammer nah
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:48pm On May 07, 2022
You can keep money for as long as you want.. to make visa application easier
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:49pm On May 07, 2022
Proof of fund well packaged to make your application a success
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:50pm On May 07, 2022
Zero regrets patronizing our services
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by GreatAdvice: 6:50pm On May 07, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Oh, I no even think am like that. Kai
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:58pm On May 07, 2022
report me to which authorities..if this isnt allowed..just ask me to take it down. I am a lady and my number is clearly written and I work with a capital company that partners with Globus bank and Providus bank..if this is not allowed on nairaland..
kindly tell me to take it down..I am not here to cause havoc to anyone..
GreatAdvice:
This actually defeats the purpose of the Visa application vetting process. Why would you help someone appear as though they have the necessary funds needed to
secure a Visa if they don't actually have the money? So what now happens when they arrive to their destination and lack the means to pay their rent or medical bills? They become a liability to that country and it is because u helped them cheat the system.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:59pm On May 07, 2022
Lol..no ..I am lady and my number is clearly written..you can call,request for a video call and also ask for my office address..thank you
AroOkigbo:

Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 12:28am On May 08, 2022
Feel free to request for a video call,voice call,company address when you contact us
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 12:29am On May 08, 2022
Low rates..you can't afford to miss it!
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 12:29am On May 08, 2022
Look no further.. we got you!
We love referrals
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 12:30am On May 08, 2022
Travel is easy..when you get the adequate proof of funds
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 12:32am On May 08, 2022
We are efficient, reliable, honest, straightforward..
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 12:33am On May 08, 2022
Get started today!
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by Devilagentcap: 12:55am On May 08, 2022
Can i
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 10:25am On May 08, 2022
Sorry pls..unfortunately, I can not help you with this
Devilagentcap:
Can you help me with this

Please, who can lend me 100k for business and I'll pay back 10k/month for 15 months.
That's my contact

Or 50k, pay back 10k/month for 7 months. Please
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 10:25am On May 08, 2022
Good morning
Another day to get started...
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
Ask me for your proof of fund..
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
low interest rate
Get the best rate from me
Re: Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy by lovelygirl4life: 6:02pm On May 08, 2022
Keep your messages coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! / On Ebay: How to Prevent a Scammer From Bidding On My Auction? / Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.