Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS (70374 Views)

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) / Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed / Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by IyamiOse: 10:14am On May 08, 2022
Do research on PSORASIS
Stop touching, scratching and itching
Drink loads of fluid
Calm down
Eat healthy and stress less
Hygiene is important

It's a flare from Psoriasis which is incurable.
It's the flare that you can only manage

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by HBB1(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2022
Antifungals.

That's a very bad ringworm-- Tenia Pedis.

There are a lot he can use-- Terbinafine, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Griseofulvin...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Righteousness2(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2022
Go to the Lord's Chosen and be a Chosen! That nonsense will be wiped out.

Don't waste your time doing this or that. That looks like a Projected poison

Sheffdon:
Good people of nairaland

What can my friend apply on this leg? He's tried everything possible

And the funny thing is, he feels no to little pain in the leg

Pls we will welcome your good suggestions pls; be it medical or natural method abeg

And water also comes out from time to time too.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Nobody: 10:17am On May 08, 2022
an0daGuy:
shocked Someone I know had this issue 1 year ago and he thought it was child’s play. He was applying different stuff on it to no avail. It spread and ate up most of his leg to his knee within 6 months.

Today he’s dead undecided

That thing is spiritual, visit a herbalist or native doctor quickly if you love your life.

My cousin who had this was buried on the 5th, last thursday. Ate up his leg too. This stuff is dangerous
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Nobody: 10:18am On May 08, 2022
Sheffdon:
Good people of nairaland

Pls we will welcome your good suggestions pls; be it medical or natural method abeg

Na ata o , na stone dem stone your friend , be fast about it , I pray God heals him completely.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by hilaryCU(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2022
Sheffdon:
Good people of nairaland

This was exactly how my leg was some years back

I can't say if it is exactly the same thing but there was a leaf a man brought for me and it cleared within a month.

You will most likely waste money going to hospital for things like this as that was exactly what happened to me before I went traditional.

All these people forming like Orthodox medicine can cure everything should ask doctors or have not experienced this kind of thing in their lives.

Get in touch with me, let us see how I can get those leaves for you to use and hopefully it works for you like it did for me.

Sorry about this.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Cmanforall: 10:19am On May 08, 2022
SmartProf:
Since he feels no pain, the nerve supply is compromised (He may actually have a peripheral arterial disease and neuropathy). Has he checked his sugar level? That case is not likely an isolated fungal infection.
Suggestion: He should check his blood sugar and do a lipid profile test. Infact, he should visit a good hospital for further checks.
People come online to seek treatment when they can easily visit a hospital. You've done well with your comment

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Bluellake: 10:20am On May 08, 2022
Promzy99:
God forbid... Pls go to a good medical lab for test, then a very nice herbalist for treatment...
The best advice so far but people won't ever consider it. Doctor in hospitals will never advice you to see a native Doctor ( dealing in herbal not BABALAWO Ooo ), instead they will keep wasting your money and keep taking in chemicals. Leafs and roots cures all diseases. The funny part is, these leafs and roots is around us that won't pay any money to collect them.
My advice is, he should go to a medical lab for test then go to a native Doctor for treatment so that we can explain to the man what was the results is.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Charlesobinna22: 10:20am On May 08, 2022
A lot of people don’t know the meaning of herbalist or native Doctor when they hear it they see it as a bad person these are people that use natural roots to heal you
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by 042rebel: 10:20am On May 08, 2022
That's likely a diabetic foot. You need to urgently see an Endocrinologist to control the sugar level and a Plastic Surgeon for possible debridement and follow-up.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by erico2k2(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2022
Sheffdon:
Pls more suggestions pls
has any test been carried out on the leg to suggest what it could be?
are U sure your friend is not diabetic?
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On May 08, 2022
Sheffdon:
Good people of nairaland

If your friend does not want to have an amputation, best to visit a proper hospital for washout and antibiotics treatment.........
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Anny505(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2022
Thanksful:

Do you know anyone who has been cured diabetic foot ulcer before at the hospital?

Help me ask them oo, it will even take special intervention from a very good Man of God to heal you of such, jazz were dem dey use N20 do were dey take N200k to solve.

I repeat no hospital can cure this shit if you think I'm lying ask TheRock5555
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Kajaard: 10:24am On May 08, 2022
Promzy99:
God forbid... Pls go to a good medical lab for test, then a very nice herbalist for treatment...

How does what you wrote make any sense? He should mix western investigation with local native treatments?

This forum has gone to shit.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Collins4u1(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2022
Poison / charm.

Go native asap
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by erico2k2(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2022
HBB1:
Antifungals.

That's a very bad ringworm-- Tenia Pedis.

There are a lot he can use-- Terbinafine, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Griseofulvin...
wow Dr
u diagnose without physical inspection or any idea what you are dealing with.
Rule number Uno.Never guess.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Never4getU: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
Oh that thing its some germs probably through dirty water of some sort...i had similar experience which lasted me almost 2 to 3months before i found a cure, God bless traditional herbs. I dont know if ur religion will permit u to experiment it.

Anyways, the name of the leave is called....hmmmm call me 08138252898. dropping the name of the leave will allows for abuse becos some miscreants on nairaland abuse everything possible. i am not taken a dime from u since i was not bill for it too but i will give u 98% assurances.

call me quickly!

Sheffdon:
Good people of nairaland

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Bluellake: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
oke2018:
Na ata o , na stone dem stone your friend , be fast about it , I pray God heals him completely.
When someone hear this, them go say.. Yoruba people don come again not knowing that we know what we are saying. This na confirmed ATA. Unseen Spiritual stone was thrown at him. They want dry his pocket because if he is not wise enough, him go just dey go hospital, go dey pay money, taking injections that will never work on it. Make he go see better native Doctor to remove it. E fit no cost him pass 300 Naira self.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2022
Sheffdon:
Good people of nairaland

A fat man's poop can cure it.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by omotu(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2022
Please I go like see dis hausa man let's chat on 08101316144
Hizzy:
That's poison bro
Contact me we'll meet one Hausa man in the baracks and after two weeks you won't see it again
Guy I be original Igbo boy so if you are one of the tribalist here fear no go allow you to contact me but de person way go cure you na Hausa man
Stop wasting time I have taken more than 10 people to him and he cured them some he sent it back to the sender but
I believe you're a church type of person
But keep church aside and save your life then you can start your church going
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by chatinent: 10:28am On May 08, 2022
The way you just became your friend tho
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by erico2k2(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2022
Kajaard:

How does what you wrote make any sense? He should mix western investigation with local native treatments?

This forum has gone to shit.
he made perfect sense. infarct 2much sense.Go to a doctor for the purpose of referrals.Once the diseeas is idenified and known go native cos they will already have cure for such disease in roots and leaf.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Lolachef(f): 10:29am On May 08, 2022
That thing is spiritual
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Tzar(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2022
It may be cancer or spiritual attack. Seek solution both ways.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by funmiayo55: 10:30am On May 08, 2022
This is an arrow ( oga).
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by seanery: 10:30am On May 08, 2022
CUT THE LEG

Sheffdon:
Good people of nairaland

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Roozay007: 10:30am On May 08, 2022
I once had it while I was little, it's a fungal infection, see a doctor and apply Sulphur cream on it. It hurts but it works overtime. You have to deligently use it unless it will come back once u stop.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by rolams(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2022
Sheffdon:
Good people of nairaland

Sugar level should be tested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Delta State After Visiting Lagos / Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.