Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Journey In Palm Oil Supply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey In Palm Oil Supply (690 Views)

How To Start Yam Supply Business + Palm Oil Supply Business In Wholesale / Fresh Palm Oil Supply To Any State In Nigeria.( kano, Abuja, zaria) / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey In Palm Oil Supply by WarrenC(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2022
My palm oil supply has been an amazing one, however it doesn't happen without challenges.

I will keep updating this thread as I go thru the process.

However, tomorrow I will drop info on how it all started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey In Palm Oil Supply by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2022
WarrenC:
My palm oil supply has been an amazing one, however it doesn't happen without challenges.

Nice
Following
Re: My Journey In Palm Oil Supply by Olaxbolax100: 8:01am On May 08, 2022
WarrenC:

We are following, bro
Re: My Journey In Palm Oil Supply by THURAFTERNOON: 9:09am On May 08, 2022
Following senior man. For those of us in Lagos , how can we do this biz with you? I Dey interested
Re: My Journey In Palm Oil Supply by WarrenC(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have really slept on this topic.
Sincere apologies my busy schedule kept me away.

Back to my palm oil journey.
I started palm oil supply by buying from one of the southern states and then supply at kano.

It's profitable, but not really how I wanted it.
One event led me into changing my supply location and focusing on other northern state(Niger State, which is my base)
Re: My Journey In Palm Oil Supply by WarrenC(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
The said event is..... After I got all my oil and negotiated price with my buyer, on getting to his location he changed price and came up with the excuse that there is much oil in the market.

I had no choice than to move the oil to my location in Niger State.

Although, before then I have gradually planned out how I will create an oil Depot in the community I stay since there is non.

The decision to open an oil Depot really paid us.

It afforded me the opportunity of a direct market and controlling price by myself.

Creating a Market for yourself is a very hard task, but it's easy to do.
Re: My Journey In Palm Oil Supply by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na here we dey, ride on bro
Re: My Journey In Palm Oil Supply by iHart(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2022
WarrenC:
The said event is..... After I got all my oil and negotiated price with my buyer, on getting to his location he changed price and came up with the excuse that there is much oil in the market.

I had no choice than to move the oil to my location in Niger State.

Although, before then I have gradually planned out how I will create an oil Depot in the community I stay since there is non.

The decision to open an oil Depot really paid us.

It afforded me the opportunity of a direct market and controlling price by myself.

Creating a Market for yourself is a very hard task, but it's easy to do.
When you negotiate price, make sure it's in line with market trend. Don't have one buyer, have plenty so that you can have options when one fails. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Suicide, Fraud And Phillips Consulting: The Story Of West Africa's Chinese Loan / Electrical Wiring And Fittings Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex / New Zealot S78 Soundbox Mp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.