Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. (624 Views)

Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Russia Created A Deepfake Video Of Zelensky Asking Ukrainian Troops To Surrender / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by plaindealer: 1:12am On May 08, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by plaindealer: 1:14am On May 08, 2022
At the rate Ukraine is decimating Putin's boats, the Russian Navy go just be Navy without boats.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by wallarwallar(m): 1:24am On May 08, 2022
One thing I love abt dis Ukrainian side is they are well detailed and always show vedio evidence to support dia claim unlike our overated broder Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by plaindealer: 1:30am On May 08, 2022
wallarwallar:
One thing I love abt dis Ukrainian side is they are well detailed and always show vedio evidence to support dia claim unlike our overated broder Agbaya

And they've never lied about their claims even though Russia's default is to first deny any loss, but they always come around to announce their loss.

I mean, this is small Ukraine easily targeting and eliminating Russian warships with ease?

Ukraine looks more like a superpower instead of Russia which to me is really a very weak and incompetent power.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by CoronaVirusPro: 4:28am On May 08, 2022
Overhyped military!

Take away nuclear weapon from them and Russia would just be like Nigeria, Kenya or Ghana.

Why Lutin always quick to mention nuclear weapon knowing that’s all Russia got.

Still struggling with a Ukraine it shares borders with, with outdated Soviet Union scraps and unhealthy hunters it calls soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by MrSensor(m): 4:35am On May 08, 2022
Thank you so much ukraine. Keep it up.

That brainless dictator must fall.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by chukwuibuipob: 5:14am On May 08, 2022
cool cool very good. KILL and destroy those ragtag soldiers and their rusty tanks, etc
Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by chukwuibuipob: 5:19am On May 08, 2022
grin wind don blow, we don see Putin"s and his dumb online slaves orifice

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by Nobody: 5:50am On May 08, 2022
Ukraine should thank the oligarchs for stealing all the money allocated to the Russian military.
All the yatch and million dollar houses should have been invested into the military.

Good thing they stole all that money.

Slava Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by Kelvin3476: 10:02am On May 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Overhyped military!

Take away nuclear weapon from them and Russia would just be like Nigeria, Kenya or Ghana.

Why Lutin always quick to mention nuclear weapon knowing that’s all Russia got.

Still struggling with a Ukraine it shares borders with, with outdated Soviet Union scraps and unhealthy hunters it calls soldiers.
I DNT TRUST THE CAPABILITY OF THEIR NUKES ANYMORE

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by luluosas(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2022
Is it true or propaganda?

Anyway, you can make legit 3 dollars daily. Ask me in inbox
Re: Ukrainian Troops Share Video Of Another Russian Boat Being Destroyed. Video. by MrSensor(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2022
luluosas:
Is it true or propaganda?

Anyway, you can make legit 3 dollars daily. Ask me in inbox
cry

(1) (Reply)

Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone / Ukraine Suffer 250 Casualty A Day Near Artyomovsk / Russia Demands Recognition Of East Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.