Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo (412 Views)

If U Really Know Nigeria Well. Who Are The 3worst Governors Past&present? / Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:36am On May 08, 2022
Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra state has praised Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, saying he leads the country very well when he has had the opportunity.

The governor added that Osinbajo acted excellently.

Soludo made the remarks when he received the VP at the Anambra State Government House on Friday, May 6, 2022, as the Vice President continued his consultations with APC delegates.

The former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria noted that the Vice President has been one of the biggest promoters of Made in Nigeria products.

Soludo expressed excitement and hope for a cordial working relationship with the Vice President, noting that, he was most delighted to welcome Osinbajo to Anambra State.

He also said that the VP has been instrumental in promoting MSMEs and youth development.

He said, “You have been to Anambra severally, but the one that I was part of, in receiving you, and the one dear to my heart, was when you came to commission the shoe factory (at Ogbunike).

“Our government is about promoting made in Anambra, made in Nigeria (products). You came to empower us with that, with the MSMEs and thousands of youths and the less privileged in that particular industry.

Soludo further commended the Vice President for his efforts in government and for steering the National Economic Council, as its chairman, noting that NEC “coordinates all economic agenda of the 36 states of this country.”

“And in that capacity, I must state that Mr Vice President, also coordinating several of the special intervention programmes of the Federal Government, has been leading us well. In various areas and capacities where he has been assigned to do that, he has acted excellently,” he added.

Governor Soludo noted that all the progressives should come together to build a better Nigeria and make it work, “because we believe that if all the 36 states of the Federation work, Nigeria works.”

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/you-lead-nigeria-well-and-act-excellently-gov-soludo-praises-osinbajo/wzg2m47

1 Like

Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:37am On May 08, 2022
He acted wonderfully to the extent that opposition elites were praising him

3 Likes

Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by Tonypens48(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2022
All the best to him

2 Likes

Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:57am On May 08, 2022
Osinbàjo would make a wonderful president if elected in 2023.It's just unfortunate that he's presently a Vice to a human catastrophe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by VictorUSA(m): 6:01am On May 08, 2022
Osinbajo is the man I believe will stand out in his leadership, even thou Nigerian politicians are not to be trusted.Osinbajo is destined 2023.
Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by Deltatoto: 6:04am On May 08, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra state has praised Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, saying he leads the country very well when he has had the opportunity.

The governor added that Osinbajo acted excellently.

Soludo made the remarks when he received the VP at the Anambra State Government House on Friday, May 6, 2022, as the Vice President continued his consultations with APC delegates.

The former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria noted that the Vice President has been one of the biggest promoters of Made in Nigeria products.

Soludo expressed excitement and hope for a cordial working relationship with the Vice President, noting that, he was most delighted to welcome Osinbajo to Anambra State.

He also said that the VP has been instrumental in promoting MSMEs and youth development.

He said, “You have been to Anambra severally, but the one that I was part of, in receiving you, and the one dear to my heart, was when you came to commission the shoe factory (at Ogbunike).

“Our government is about promoting made in Anambra, made in Nigeria (products). You came to empower us with that, with the MSMEs and thousands of youths and the less privileged in that particular industry.

Soludo further commended the Vice President for his efforts in government and for steering the National Economic Council, as its chairman, noting that NEC “coordinates all economic agenda of the 36 states of this country.”

“And in that capacity, I must state that Mr Vice President, also coordinating several of the special intervention programmes of the Federal Government, has been leading us well. In various areas and capacities where he has been assigned to do that, he has acted excellently,” he added.

Governor Soludo noted that all the progressives should come together to build a better Nigeria and make it work, “because we believe that if all the 36 states of the Federation work, Nigeria works.”

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/you-lead-nigeria-well-and-act-excellently-gov-soludo-praises-osinbajo/wzg2m47
soludo is going to fail I don talk am before.

1 Like

Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by Rawgold29(m): 6:15am On May 08, 2022
Give it to him..
Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by Tulsaguy: 6:16am On May 08, 2022
I wouldn't be any different from Osinbajo if I deputise a known ineffective president and tribal jingoist like Bubu... Na me know wetin I want....

Just dat after he supported me to the throne.... I go brutally relegate all the cabal and fulani supremacist into the abyss of history.

Starboy is bidding his time.... That guy go be staunch disciplinarian as una de see am.
Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by chukwuibuipob: 6:16am On May 08, 2022
shocked Soludo the solution don speak the home truth. Feel FREE to KILL urself if it pain ur blokos
Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by Mooh247: 6:17am On May 08, 2022
cool

Vice President is the Chairman National Economic Council

Professor Soludo is a member of National Economic advisory coulcil

They meet Atleast once every month before prof Soludo became a Governor

Godwin Emeifiele chairs the monetary policy team

Together they gave us a fatabulous SAPAstic economy

Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:19am On May 08, 2022
God grant us presidential material like Osinbajo
Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by Islandlady(f): 6:27am On May 08, 2022
Why! Why!! Why!!! are you people exempting osibanjo from the failure of this present government adminstration, he remains a monumental part of the failure nau.

No one is blaming him for Endsars killings
ASUU has constantly gone on strike under his administration as Vp!
Cost of living has tripled for the past 7yrs under his administration as Vp
Someone should tell me what his achievement are, as a Vp under this administration

Haba you people should be saying the truth! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:29am On May 08, 2022
The issue of Osinbajo becoming the next president after Buhari is settled.
Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:45am On May 08, 2022
Osibanjo is just a vice president under this buhari administration and there is little he could do, beside he has been doing his best in his own little capacity.......

When buhari was away for a medical trip abroad and osibanjo was in charge, we saw the economic impact and policies which he brought up, and his actions in office was impressive even though the cabals then tried to frustrate all his good plans for this country

I believe an osinbanjo presidency would give him the full mandate to implements his ideas and good policies devoid of the cabals influence.

the cabals would be joking to think that they would be able to control osibanjo when he wins the election, a man with power cannot be a push over.

I believe the man osibanjo would make a good president.
Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by cenaman(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2022
Tinubu will do better.
Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by okefranci: 7:22am On May 08, 2022
Honestly speaking, Osinbajo performed excellently and still counting
Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by SmartPolician: 7:40am On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Vice President is the Chairman National Economic Council

Professor Soludo is a member of National Economic advisory coulcil

They meet Atleast once every month before prof Soludo became a Governor

Godwin Emeifiele chairs the monetary policy team

Together they gave us a fatabulous SAPAstic economy

grin grin grin grin grin

The biggest task before a leader is managing the economy. If you get it right, you will get most things right.

Buhari, who couldn't pass elementary economics, should teach Nigerians an unforgettable lesson.
Re: You Lead Nigeria Well And Act Excellently’, Gov Soludo Praises Osinbajo by Mooh247: 8:27am On May 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

grin grin grin grin grin

The biggest task before a leader is managing the economy. If you get it right, you will get most things right.

Buhari, who couldn't pass elementary economics, should teach Nigerians an unforgettable lesson.

Lol hahahaaa such unforgettable experience regardless of who you are, even the economy and the devaluation affected dangote

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ipob Include SS When Ijaw And Ikwerre Fought Against Igbo In Civil War / Abeg where Efcc am afraid / JUST IN: Jonathan Not Yet Our Member, Says Bayelsa APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.