Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State (1195 Views)

How PDP Chased Out Apc In Rivers State : Hilarious Photo / When Kafayatu Changes To Kaffie, See Transformation O! (pics) / Important Changes To The English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by SamMilla1(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2011
After careful deliberations concerning the current events going on in Lagos State, The Governor of Lagos State Mr Dedetunba Lofasha has changed the State's Name from Lagos to Rivers.
According to our reporter who was at the belated ceremony, Mr Lofasha was all tears while announcing the Change of name.
Hehehehehehe!!! Sam milla for you there. Where are all my guys and concus, ? grin
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by Dyt(f): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2011
Dey all gone on exile
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by SamMilla1(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2011
Who chased them out,i need names for indictments,
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by Dyt(f): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2011
1. Studio cos of his stale jokes
2. Sting_224 also cos of same reason
3. El cant find a reason yet
4. Efe ,
5. Kunbee
6. Tanimz
7. Idowuogbo
8. Element
9. Phate
d list s endless ur majesty
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by SamMilla1(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2011
Thanks for the update. I guess the jokes section is not for everybody. Where is Clemcykul ?
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by Dyt(f): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2011
Nt seen er in a wyl
bt Syve11 shows up once a wyl
dunno where Cbase s 2
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by SamMilla1(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2011
Cbase is in Prison, tongue

Robbed a beggar
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by Dyt(f): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2011
Awwww
so sad
Studios shld go dere 2 soon
watcha think?
Bt u cld bail Cbase out na
help him abeg,no lk him behaviour
ow abt D1kele n dis oda ibo boi
wetin b him name sef
yes Gidson
even Xynerio s improved frm his stale jokes
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by chumakk: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2011
Uncle Sam!

Have been looking for you! You didn't pay me before you left angry and Clemcykul told me you are coming back today. Let's see before you return back to the

Thanks
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by mikuz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2011
Always looking!
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by lysaa(f): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2011
Them don let this man loose? Where u get this 3rd hand news @op
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by SamMilla1(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2011
lysaa:

Them don let this man loose? Where u get this 3rd hand news @op

Sharap dia.
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by lysaa(f): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2011
This is a hard knock! instead of kisses i get kicked! embarassed
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by mikuz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2011
@sam
too much igbö!
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by MrBones2(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2011
This joke shows that old guys never die lol tongue tongue
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by SamMilla1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
lysaa:

This is a hard knock! instead of kisses i get kicked! embarassed

Sorry sweetheart, Thats what ganja causes,
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by lysaa(f): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2011
Just like that? See how time changes ppl embarassed

mikuz:

@sam
too much igbö!
nor mind am jare. . so how come u are in Ph? Na Philadelphia abi Philippines or Port Harcourt?
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by mikuz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2011
Lysaa my one and only,right now i'm in Philippines,Davao city precisely(i've gat to hustle, if you know what i mean),
once i get to murtala i'll call you to come over and pick me. You won't believe what i got over there for you.
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by lysaa(f): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
mikuz:

Lysaa -->snipped<--,right now i'm in Philippines,Davao city precisely--> snipped <--.
Thanks thats all i asked for tongue
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by mikuz(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2011
*mikuz gets infuriated that lysaa was such a snipper,he turns his back at her and makes for the door,lysaa gets to the door first and holds the door knob,she tries to say something but he cuts in and warns her to keep her distance,he opens the door,bangs it very hard as he leaves,having lysaa covering both of her ears unbelievably with her palms!*
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2011
Uncle Sam are u reporting frm Sahara Desert? angry
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by mikuz(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2011
Lwkmd!
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2011
Mikuz am not Joking, Unlike NTA reports, this report no carry bromate n Saccharine thats why am asking! angry
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by EfemenaXY: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
Dyt:

1. Studio cos of his stale jokes
2. Sting_224 also cos of same reason
3. El cant find a reason yet
4. Efe , Lysaa
5. Kunbee
6. Tanimz
7. Idowuogbo
8. Element
9. Phate
d list s endless your majesty

Lady D - you too find trouble sef!

Look, I don help you remodify dat ur list grin grin
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by lysaa(f): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2011
mikuz:

*mikuz gets infuriated that lysaa was such a snipper,he turns his back at her and makes for the door,lysaa gets to the door first and holds the door knob,she tries to say something but he cuts in and warns her to keep her distance,he opens the door,bangs it very hard as he leaves,having lysaa covering both of her ears unbelievably with her palms!*
one thing i do is forgetting those things that are behind. I nor fit shout abeg tongue

Efemena_xy:

Lady D - you too find trouble sef!

Look, I don help you remodify dat your list grin grin
k' Efe did someone offend u and u're trying to take it out on me?
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by EfemenaXY: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^ Looks like someone's in a bad mood? undecided
Re: Lagos State Floodly Changes To Rivers State by lysaa(f): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2011
^ F9! na there u fail. tongue

(1) (Reply)

A Dark Confession / Sunday School==projan / Akpors, How Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.