Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse (600 Views)

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by lighteverywhere: 6:41am On May 08, 2022
God is the Creator of everything, seen and unseen, tangible and intangible. He manufactured sex too, in His infinite wisdom. As the Manufacturer, He is definitely in the best position to give the guidelines as touching how best sex should be approached.

And what God has given is that: All forms of sexual pleasure must be shared only between a man and his married wife (a female) inside the safe circle of their marriage institution with no other party involved.

Now, when you have sex with someone not your married spouse as a single person, you have engaged fornication.

When you as a married person have sex with someone else other than your married spouse, you have committed adultery.

These things are not just sinful, but they have terrible repercussions attached to them.

Sex is spiritual, and every sexual act has great implication in the spiritual realm. When you indulge in sexual sins, you give the evil devil the chance to plunder your life, and he will load your life with negative stuff like addictions, pain, distress, poverty, sickness, and all manner of headaches and heartaches.

I know it takes great efforts to live a life of true chastity and purity in today’s corrupt world. But it is actually possible. All you have to do is to partner with the Holy Spirit, in Jesus Christ, and He will help you.

So, align yourself with the LORD today.

If you have indulged in fornication or adultery, you can still make things right with God today. All you have to do is to approach God and ask Him for mercy in Jesus Name. Allow Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior, and He will show you mercy.

https://www.lighteverywhere.org/2022/05/when-you-have-sex-with-someone-not-your.html

Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by lighteverywhere: 6:42am On May 08, 2022
Sin will kill you. But Jesus gives life. Amen
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by lighteverywhere: 6:42am On May 08, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by Blakjewelry(m): 6:49am On May 08, 2022
But my ex who left because I am not christian just told me some days back she now knows she can't go hell because of sex as long as she believes in Christ kiss undecided undecided
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by Oyiboman69: 7:03am On May 08, 2022
God works in mysterious ways....
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by chiommy123(f): 7:28am On May 08, 2022
We have left Gods way and made our own ways for ourselves and we are suffering for it
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by Mirabella01: 7:48am On May 08, 2022
Good one there
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by virginprincess(f): 7:52am On May 08, 2022
Very true.
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by aoshi: 7:56am On May 08, 2022
Oga op, you could do well by quoting the scriptures to back up these claims.
Not backing it up with the holy scriptures is only telling us your thoughts.
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by tobechi20(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2022
It is your dick. You decide how to use it
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by RenaissanceGuy: 11:14am On May 08, 2022
Blakjewelry:
But my ex who left because I am not christian just told me some days back she now knows she can't go hell because of sex as long as she believes in Christ kiss undecided undecided
She's not right!
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On May 08, 2022
lighteverywhere:
God is the Creator of everything, seen and unseen, tangible and intangible. He manufactured sex too, in His infinite wisdom. As the Manufacturer, He is definitely in the best position to give the guidelines as touching how best sex should be approached.

And what God has given is that: All forms of sexual pleasure must be shared only between a man and his married wife (a female) inside the safe circle of their marriage institution with no other party involved.

Now, when you have sex with someone not your married spouse as a single person, you have engaged fornication.

When you as a married person have sex with someone else other than your married spouse, you have committed adultery.
These are nothing but your personal delusion that you spew pretending they are of God. God washed His hands off men, childbearing, marriage etc., from Genesis 3 vs 16 -22, so how can these ideas you spew be of God when God clearly disconnected them all from Himself? undecided
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by tctrills: 1:54pm On May 08, 2022
lighteverywhere:

These things are not just sinful, but they have terrible repercussions attached to them.

Sex is spiritual, and every sexual act has great implication in the spiritual realm. When you indulge in sexual sins, you give the evil devil the chance to plunder your life, and he will load your life with negative stuff like addictions, pain, distress, poverty, sickness, and all manner of headaches and heartaches.

I know it takes great efforts to live a life of true chastity and purity in today’s corrupt world. But it is actually possible. All you have to do is to partner with the Holy Spirit, in Jesus Christ, and He will help you.

So, align yourself with the LORD today.

If you have indulged in fornication or adultery, you can still make things right with God today. All you have to do is to approach God and ask Him for mercy in Jesus Name. Allow Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior, and He will show you mercy.

https://www.lighteverywhere.org/2022/05/when-you-have-sex-with-someone-not-your.html

Stop adding to the Word of God. God never said Sex was Spiritual, It's a physical act, performed by physical bodies. It's ok to say it's a sin but don't say what you don't know. The Penis and the vigina, are physical organs
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by tctrills: 1:56pm On May 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
These are nothing but your personal delusion that you spew pretending they are of God. God washed His hands off men, childbearing, marriage etc., from Genesis 3 vs 16 -22, so how can these ideas you spew be of God when God clearly disconnected them all from Himself? undecided
Actually, God created every sex organ in the body, He created the pleasure that comes from sex and he said to increase and mutiply. You Penis was not given to you for pissing only.
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On May 08, 2022
tctrills:

Actually, God created every sex organ in the body, He created the pleasure that comes from sex and he said to increase and mutiply. You Penis was not given to you for pissing only.
I fail to see how this connects to my comment. undecided
Re: When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse by tctrills: 3:06pm On May 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I fail to see how this connects to my comment. undecided
Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Are all Scriptures God-breathed or Simply Human thoughts or a Blended mix? / Prayer Points That You Should Pray - Apostle Joshua Selman / Christian And Motivational Audiobooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.