Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob (2190 Views)

Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by Afonjakid: 8:43am On May 08, 2022
What of the killings in some part of Anambra communities and burning of cars and people for people who didn't obey the sit at home in different parts of igboland, who should be blamed for that too. Or is uzodimma fighting with the politicians of those states too.

For you too be an IPOB supporter, you must be an illiterate who have donated his/her brain to MNK.

Btw, I have noticed that Simon ekperima have tuned down on his threats and started deleting some videos and tweets, looks like he is afraid of somethingcheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by perez100: 9:11am On May 08, 2022
Remember how they killed Gulak and quickly pointed accusing fingers at IPOB and before you knew it, the military killed innocent people and told Nigerians how they intercepted those that killed Gulak. All these desperation to make the world see IPOB as a terrorist group is evil.

I believe the whole world knows the true position of things in Igboland. I must tell you that IPOB might not be 100% innocent. They might have hands in some of the killings but I feel that outsiders also have hands. The killing of the Army couple is evil and barbaric. That manner of killing of those innocent soldiers must bring curse to the killers and supporters of such killing. Those soldiers didn't deserve to die such a cruel death. God must surely punish those evil killers even if it was my brother that committed such evil - he will have curse upon his head.
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by EasternVoice(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2022
Afonjakid:
What of the killings in some part of Anambra communities and burning of cars and people for people who didn't obey the sit at home in different parts of igboland, who should be blamed for that too. Or is uzodimma fighting with the politicians of those states too.

For you too be an IPOB supporter, you must be an illiterate who have donated his/her brain to MNK.

Btw, I have noticed that Simon ekperima have tuned down on his threats and started deleting some videos and tweets, looks like he is afraid of somethingcheesy
Simon Ekperima grin
The acclaimed leader of the Autopit-toilets grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by ndo2: 9:44am On May 08, 2022
To me all nigerian soldiers and police deserved to be beheaded for killing my dog.
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by EasternVoice(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2022
Balkan:
your misery is just beginning
Onye nzuzu!
Anuofia...
Since U've refused to reason with ur brain, ur head will be used to add to the request of ur foolish imprisoned leader below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by Afonjakid: 9:47am On May 08, 2022
EasternVoice:

Simon Ekperima grin
The acclaimed leader of the Autopit-toilets grin grin
Yae . The midget have been calm for some days now . He was even blocking some people..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by EasternVoice(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2022
Afonjakid:

Yae . The midget have been calm for some days now . He was even blocking some people..
Stupid midget indeed grin. Hibernating in the poorest region of Finland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by Afonjakid: 9:53am On May 08, 2022
EasternVoice:

Stupid midget indeed grin. Hibernating in the poorest region of Finland.
Looks like dude was invited for questioning by the authorities, he had to tune down his utterances

3 Likes

Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by EasternVoice(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2022
Afonjakid:

Looks like dude was invited for questioning by the authorities, he had to tune down his utterances
grin grin grin
He'll soon end up dead or in Guantanamo bay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by NLPoliceWoman: 10:04am On May 08, 2022
RTR
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by Afonjakid: 10:27am On May 08, 2022
EasternVoice:

grin grin grin
He'll soon end up dead or in Guantanamo bay
I pray so, how can you be making money with the lives and sufferings of your own people..

While brainwashing the gullible ones and turning them to zombie.. it will never be well with chinasa nworu,chika edozien, Simon ekpa and MNK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by lordlugards: 10:45am On May 08, 2022
tutudesz:
If IPOB/ESN are not responsible for the killing, they should fish out the killers and hand them over to the police undecided
Since Ipob members are everywhere, identifying them would be easy undecided
Give them hook to go and fish them out. ONIRANU
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by tutudesz: 10:50am On May 08, 2022
lordlugards:
Give them hook to go and fish them out. ONIRANU
ONIRANU
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by successmatters(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2022
Emergingnation:
SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our story, by IPoB

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/soldiers-beheading-our-story-by-ipob/

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by sirp9898(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2022
vedaxcool:
No part in the world will terrorists be given so much space and freedom for propaganda like Nigeria media does. They continue to give Ipob air to grow and consume more lives.

Let it be known those who gave this heartless murderers and children of curse and calamity the space to consume the blood of many innocents shall surely face karma sooner than later, it will never be well with them!
This one no want get sense.to reson aside hate
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by Faiththatworks(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2022
Although I made up my mind never to comment on this ipob struggle or scam,I think it's only fair for us to put the blame on all the guilty parties involved.
IPOB started this kidnapping, cannibalism and terror through an action they never knew would encapsulate or swallow Ibo land.
The release of animals, territorist and crazed people from prison cells provide a fertile ground for recruiting these hardened killers.
IPOB lost the plot very early and these mad beasts became guns for hire to these politicians,the blame for providing foot soldiers for the politicians must go to IPOB and their illiterate strategists.
For the couple that were raped and mutilated,IPOB can easily redeem itself.
I believe IPOB has a very strong network of people gathering intelligence for it,let them use their local intelligence to gather the names of these beasts that did that cannibalism in IMO state and realise it to the general public,once that's done I'm sure everyone involved in the senseless killing in IBO land will be careful cos they will know IPOB will openly disassociate themselves and disgrace them.
IPOB can't continue to point fingers anymore unless they are able to establish the killers are not part of them.
Until then all killings, cannibalism,terrorism will be associated with IPOB and ESN.
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by vedaxcool(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
sirp9898:

This one no want get sense.to reson aside hate
[/s]

I have no use of this description of your progeny
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2022
Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by Oplomo: 2:22pm On May 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu and his generations will be wiped off the face of the earth...the blood of igbos that he has wasted since 2015 will make sure of that.

You mean the blood of the innocent killed buhari and buratai mr muslim propagandist?
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by OBALOLA55(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2022
EasternVoice:

Anuofia!
Onye nzuzu!
LALASTICLALA RULE NUMBER 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by sirp9898(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2022
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I have no use of this description of your progeny
Bleep off
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by 1875bolaw: 6:45am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112626667:

Quoted for posterity sake.
We have been warning against these cownu and his wicked brainwashed swines from day one.
Again,
Quoted for posterity sake.
Posterity will judge us all.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Anyone supporting all these brutal and evil killings will die untimely....pretty soon.
May Amadioha kill cownu and his brainwashed online supporters.
[/s]
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by 1875bola: 6:45am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112626710:

Oloriburuku liar.
Thank God the mental animal cownu's recorded voice is still everywhere online.
The same animal screaming and shouting they should burn down all Dangote's trailer and Tinubu's hotel and investments.
Saying he needed 2000 Nigeria military/policemen and women's heads.
Amadioha kill him and his brainwashed cannibalistic swines and murderers.
All of you will never have a happy life for all the innocent lives you have taken.
[/s]
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by Buckeyemedia1: 6:47am On May 09, 2022
Emergingnation:
,Lol ! Ab0ki terrorist just killed over 50 people in your backwards region and you don't seem to be bother about it.. is northern life doesn't matter. undecided

It is very absurd to leave your backwards region burning, while chasing rats in the East.

And No amount of blackmail and propaganda can stop the imminent actualization of sovereign state of Biafra, cos we are exercising our right for self determination as being recognized under different global Charters of which Nigeria is signatory to..
You will just die @ an early age for nothing, go & ask Odumegwu Ojukwu how life in utopia Biafra is?
Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by 1875pitaka: 7:50am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
You will just die @ an early age for nothing, go & ask Odumegwu Ojukwu how life in utopia Biafra is?
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? / Bauchi State People Tear Down Tinubu Campaign Poster In Front Of APC Office / Comparison Between Tinubu And Peter Obi ( Verified Fact)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.