Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Diseases Caused By Lack Of Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diseases Caused By Lack Of Exercise (392 Views)

Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator / Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo / World No Tobacco Day: Seven Diseases Caused By Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diseases Caused By Lack Of Exercise by ekwe552: 7:58am On May 08, 2022
Common health problems caused by lack of exercise

What is associated with an inactive lifestyle?

Being a couch potato is a bad thing. Not working out. Sedentary or inactive behavior. You've probably heard of all of these terms, and they all refer to a lifestyle that involves a lot of sitting and lying down with little to no activity.

Sedentary activities are becoming increasingly popular in the United States and around the world. We spend a lot of our free time sitting: on a computer or other gadget, watching TV, or playing video games. Many of our occupations have become increasingly sedentary, requiring us to sit at a desk for long periods of time. And the majority of us travel by car, bus, or train, which requires us to sit.
READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2022/05/diseases-caused-by-lack-of-exercise.html

(1) (Reply)

There Is Hope For Men And Women Trying To Conceive. / Ikpeazu Agrees To Pay 7 Months From Salaries Owed Our Members — NARD President / Anything I Can Used My Legs Shakes When I Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.