Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) (580 Views)

Ukraine Acquires British Brimstone Missiles That Can Take Out Russian Ships / Ukraine's Foreign Minister Shares Photo Of Unexploded Bomb / Thousands Evacuated In Hong Kong After Unexploded WW2 Bomb Was Found(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by Vl3ly: 10:34am On May 08, 2022
���� The latest British Brimstone rocket fell before even reaching it's target

Pic from Zaporozhye region

Re: Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by incandescentena: 10:35am On May 08, 2022
shocked Be still my beating heart

This was meant to have been launched to killed and destroy some people o

Their God is alive

2 Likes

Re: Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by Vl3ly: 10:35am On May 08, 2022
Just waste millions of dollar

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by Vl3ly: 10:37am On May 08, 2022
Is this not the over-hype British weapon?

2 Likes

Re: Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by baralatie(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2022
Vl3ly:
Just waste millions of dollar
Money that could have been used for educational grants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by mojounited(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2022
Why is this unpalatable, difficult for me to digest properly and believe?

So, a missile that travels at more than say Mach 1.7+ and at a certain altitude will just fall off mid-flight and LAND NEATLY on a grass field without so much of an impact causing dirt, roughness or slight/partial disintegration to the missile? Someone please educate me.

The west is running serious war propaganda but we shouldn't absolve Russia of trying to do same. There's more to this than meets the eye.

3 Likes

Re: Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by paafin(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2022
mojounited:
Why is this unpalatable, difficult for me to digest properly and believe?

So, a missile that travels at more than say Mach 1.7+ and at a certain altitude will just fall off mid-flight and LAND NEATLY on a grass field without so much of an impact causing dirt, roughness or slight/partial disintegration to the missile? Someone please educate me.

The west is running serious war propaganda but we shouldn't absolve Russia of trying to do same. There's more to this than meets the eye.

I don't think that was where it landed..

Look at the tail end of the last picture, I think it slided up to that point before it came to a halt!

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by paafin(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2022
Even the Kamikaze switchblade drone was captured intact some days back..

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by mojounited(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
paafin:

I don't think that was where it landed..

Look at the tail end of the last picture, I think it slided up to that point before it came to a halt!
At a speed of Mach 1.7+ (even if it was just 200km/h flight speed), there's no way it would 'safely' land looking like that.

Looks like something that fell of the launch tube due to incompetency of the Ukraine user(s), especially since they may have only had few hours/days of training without actual combat experience and during constant bombardments from the enemy. Below is a comment from a captured Ukraine soldier;

“As for the NLAW missile launchers, well, we used them more often than the Javelins, but it has its own issue with the battery draining in cold conditions, making it impossible to launch,” he said.

He terms the American Javelins "not so useful" in urban warfare due to obstruction from buildings/installations to line of sight.

https://www.rt.com/news/555144-ukraine-javelin-nlaw-mariupol/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by Betscoreodds: 3:17pm On May 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Unexploded Of The Latest British Brimstone Rocket. (pix) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 08, 2022
Vl3ly:

���� The latest British Brimstone rocket fell before even reaching it's target

Pic from Zaporozhye region

Please if you want to post credible news, do it with link, otherwise this is just mere picture of a rocket with no source.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Italian Premier Draghi Says He’ll Resign, As Government Faces Collapse / Cameroonians Hold Funeral Procession In Honor Of Late Queen Elizabeth II / 100,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Have Died In Conflict - EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.