Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death (1910 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Eucharia123: 12:26pm On May 08, 2022
A 14-year-old boy has been charged with luring his 10 year old cousin off the road to the woods where he sexually assaulted and then killed her.
Carson Peters Berger is accused of killing his cousin, Lily Peters, in northwestern Wisconsin, USA a criminal complaint released Friday. Read More.....
https://euchariasblog.com/14-years-allegedly-raped-and-strangled-his-ten-10-years-cousin-sister-to-death/

Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2022
let him be tried as an adult, like all them other evil kids...

3 Likes

Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by EngrchidiG25(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2022
14yrs that can kill like an adult i thought it only skull miners that do such but even in the US this world has gotten to it boundary

1 Like

Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Desperados(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2022
He need 32 strokes of water-cane for he left ear and 35 for the right ear.

Then flog the penis like 80 strokes.

At this age u don dey kill even rape join. At age 25, he go dey rape anytin female even dog

Where is JUSTICE when its needed?
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Chiraq77(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2022
White People and Mental Illness Na 5 & 6
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Realmi: 1:32pm On May 08, 2022
Let them give him the electric chair treatment that was give to that innocent black boy years ago undecided

3 Likes

Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Eucharia123: 1:44pm On May 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
let him be tried as an adult, like all them other evil kids...

They will still try him as a kid... thats the law there..... he's a minor
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Eucharia123: 1:44pm On May 08, 2022
Realmi:
Let them give him the electric chair treatment that was give to that innocent black boy years ago undecided

e no possible.... na only blacks dey collect that kind punishment
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Eucharia123: 1:45pm On May 08, 2022
Chiraq77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by TotoGame(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2022
Who never fuvk Female Cousin hands in the air

No hands!
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2022
Eucharia123:
They will still try him as a kid... thats the law there..... he's a minor

you obviously know very little about the law in the US... any juvenile 10yrs or older (depending on the state) who commits a grave crime in the US can be tried as an adult in a criminal court and can receive a life sentence. that child will therefore spend his sentence in a juvenile prison until he/she is 18 then be sent to a real jail to spend the remaining of their sentence!

its all down to a judge who will decide whether a child can have his right as a juvenile waived and be tried as an adult, due to the crime they committed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d1rJg8iQrw

1 Like

Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by realstars: 2:52pm On May 08, 2022
At this tenther age, he is already a killer.

1 Like

Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Fashionista01(f): 3:28pm On May 08, 2022
May the soul of the little girl rest in peace.

People that we call children are nolonger behaving like children because of television, internet and proper upbringing.

Let him face the consequences of his actions.
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Vilgax: 4:04pm On May 08, 2022
Chiraq77:

have you been to Lagos?
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Chiraq77(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2022
Vilgax:

have you been to Lagos?

I Live in Lagos
Craze dey different from Mental Illness.

1 Like

Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Eucharia123: 4:28pm On May 08, 2022
Fashionista01:
May the soul of the little girl rest in peace.

People that we call children are nolonger behaving like children because of television, internet and proper upbringing.

Let him face the consequences of his actions.

I’m not sure it’s going to be harsh, because he might be treated as a minor
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Vilgax: 4:36pm On May 08, 2022
Chiraq77:

I Live in Lagos Craze dey different from Mental Illness.
same bullshit, different air freshener.
you're so used to the madness, it's become "normal". this state is sick.
but I'll admit, dem white boys be crazy.
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Chiraq77(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2022
Vilgax:

same bullshit, different air freshener.

you're so used to the madness, it's become "normal".
this state is sick.

but I'll admit, dem white boys be crazy.

Yes,Most Americans are sickos and sociopaths,only time reveals their true nature,it's not limited to just Whites tho,Even African Americans get their own werey too.

The Man who threw Gas in a Train and Shot People was a Black Man,There was even a white Man who shot up a restaurant,and later killed his Wife,kids and lastly he's Self,This one was in Sacramento California.

Madness!!
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Naijatask: 5:03pm On May 08, 2022
TotoGame:
Who never fuvk Female Cousin hands in the air

No hands!

If this is what is obtainable in the south east or south west, then I thank God I was born and raised in the North.

Sometimes, when people discuss about their sexual experience in this forum, I wonder if I live in the same Niger as you guys.

Cos, in the north, I've never seen kids in secondary school having sex or anything of sort.

And yes, at 23, I'm still a virgin smiley
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by TotoGame(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2022
Naijatask:

If this is what is obtainable in the south east or south west, then I thank God I was born and raised in the North.

Sometimes, when people discuss about their sexual experience in this forum, I wonder if I live in the same Niger as you guys.

Cos, in the north, I've never seen kids in secondary school having sex or anything of sort.

And yes, at 23, I'm still a virgin smiley

Whatever! Being a virgin at 23 doesn't make you any better than guys in the south

your type go dey kill yourself with masturbation..yet they claim virgin

1 Like

Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Lamanii22(f): 7:33pm On May 08, 2022
Serial killer in the making…. Anyone who kills should be killed painfully… they shouldn’t sentence them..
Re: 14- Years Allegedly Raped And Strangled His Ten 10-years Cousin Sister To Death by Lamanii22(f): 7:35pm On May 08, 2022
Realmi:
I swear…. That’s what they deserve… if they are doing that for the murderers, serial killing will reduce

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy! How Armed Robbers Killed 8 Patriotic Nigerians / Lagos Shuts Baby ‘factory’, Woman, 84, Arrested For Selling Babies / Fire burning down Dosumu Market On Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.