Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

“we Would Forever Brag Because She Remains Ontop” Fans Hail Bbnaija’s Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “we Would Forever Brag Because She Remains Ontop” Fans Hail Bbnaija’s Tacha (422 Views)

Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) / Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Would Forever Brag Because She Remains Ontop” Fans Hail Bbnaija’s Tacha by uchebest20(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2022

“We would forever brag because she remains ontop” Fans hail BBNaija’s Tacha

Fans of reality star Tacha Akide of Big Brother Naija have turned to Twitter to brag about their favorite.

The Titans, as they are affectionately known, claimed that Tacha and her admirers are here to stay and to win.

The fan went on to say that they would always brag.

“Nigerians, whether you like it or not Tacha and Titans are forever going to be on top. And we’ll brag forever. No leave no transfer”.

Tacha Akide had previously urged anyone who has a crush on her to make a move.

Tacha, who claimed she was in a fun-filled unknown destination, released some cute images and invited her fans to shoot their shots at her because she had no competition.

“Do you know where I am? NO did I have Fun YES ! �

Ps: if you have a crush on me pls shoot your shot, u literally have no Competition, I’m Rooting for you even.” She wrote.
https://metastar.com.ng/fans-hail-bbnaijas-tacha/

Re: “we Would Forever Brag Because She Remains Ontop” Fans Hail Bbnaija’s Tacha by Typicool8(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2022
Nonsense news
Re: “we Would Forever Brag Because She Remains Ontop” Fans Hail Bbnaija’s Tacha by godofuck231: 2:18pm On May 08, 2022
Why una de bring ashawoe news come na una no get work make una go re enroll for nysc na
Re: “we Would Forever Brag Because She Remains Ontop” Fans Hail Bbnaija’s Tacha by Bluntguy: 2:33pm On May 08, 2022
She is photogenic.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Gives Birth To Her First Child With Rapper Boyfriend A$AP Rocky / Family Can Low Key Be Throwing Stones At You And Still Pretend To Be Protecting / Popular Comedienne, Madam Social Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.