Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church (18338 Views)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? / Happy Sunday Nairalanders!drop Ur Church Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BarrElChapo(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2022
BabaIbo:

But there prayers worked for me when I was a member.
Although I was a bit skeptical about them, but I had it in mind that everything I'm doing is between me and God and I ensure I understood every words in their prayer book before I say it.

The only issue I have with the group is the timing of their prayer, which is midnight when someone is supposed to be sleeping/resting for another day.

Praying in the night isn't even the problem, it is the spirit behind the prayer. It's is not of God.
If you want to you can continue if they worked for you, who am I to tell you otherwise.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BabaIbo: 9:20pm On May 23, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Praying in the night isn't even the problem, it is the spirit behind the prayer. It's is not of God.
If you want to you can continue if they worked for you, who am I to tell you otherwise.

Hmmm, thank you for the info anyway.

Are you a Catholic?
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BarrElChapo(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2022
BabaIbo:

Hmmm, thank you for the info anyway.

Are you a Catholic?

Yes.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BabaIbo: 9:56pm On May 23, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Yes.

Alright, it is well...
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by ImoleNaija: 6:09pm On May 24, 2022
teacherbim:

Thanks,I am not

Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by mrkings84(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2022
olayiwola9:

Your amps are peaking.

It's not, the green lights are channel signal indicator.....

The peak indicator are the ones above
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Iphran6: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2022
jonnayo:

2022 is our year of Overflowing grace and glory. How are you doing?
Overflowing and how is your career?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? / Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.