Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Required School Account - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Required School Account (759 Views)

The Required Subjects For All Courses In The Polytechnic, Ibadan / Pls What Is The Required Subject For Masscom Nd (the Subject We Are Going To Write In The Exam Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Required School Account by owendemsy: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2007
here is the required documents

1 ebonyi state university(ebsu)acc no. is 2403750000148
2 bank name is uba plc abakaliki branch ebonyi state
3 my name is chimezie emmanuel isaac
4 am in economics department faculty of fmss
all these information are real and i will be thankful to all if you people see me out through this problem.thanks and God bless
Re: The Required School Account by ssRhino: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2007
Give the Phone number to the school, so that we can check to be sure it is all rreal
Re: The Required School Account by Easybaby(f): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2007
can we invite,SSS CIA, FBI, KGB, MOSAD, M15, etc . . for verification cheesy grin grin grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: On University Of Ilorin Screening Examination / Futa Post Ume Is Out / Any Clue On Gre/tofel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.