Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (58980 Views)

Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by BJanta: 6:34pm On May 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Igbodicool(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2022
splashbaby:
Treacherous and a big traitor of the Nigerian state/democracy. A man of reckless and dubious character, he can sell his parents for peanuts...a typical Igbo man in deeds and character.
And the slayer of Yoruba MKO Abiola presidency.

I really understand your pains.

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Niom(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2022
foxxydude:
FAN ice cream saga that year grin
Rest in peace sir

Is he the owner of FAN Ice Cream?
Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 6:46pm On May 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

How do you think Arthur Nzeribe became very close to Gen Babangida and Abacha ?

it was as a result of his role as a Weapons and Ammunition supplier to the Nigerian Army during the Civil War.

He was a Businessman to the Core
Young man I am telling you that you are wrong. If you want to argue don't quote me again. I don't reply mentions so you are lucky that I replied this one.
Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Abujaexpress: 6:54pm On May 08, 2022
His dirty and selfish politics on the platform of ABN assisted IBB to truncate the third republic-birthed June 12 elections

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Tareq1105: 6:58pm On May 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Hmmm! May his soul rest in peace. The suspension was a potential weapon against him. He could have become formidable in the political circle.

Your comment shows that you don't know this man.

Those of us that took part in the 1993 General Election wouldn't say what you said.

I just pray that the Lord will forgive him for the pains he caused Nigeria and Nigerians in 1993. I said this bcoz many lives were lost on account of his actions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by kcdendelo: 7:01pm On May 08, 2022
God1000:
He died in a foreign hospital, our hospitals are not good enough for them

Nigeria has become their cemetery, they will loot our money, invest in abroad, enjoy with their families over there till they die before shipping their cadavers back home.

A land that should be flowing with milk and honey has been reduced to a cesspit by these knaves and kleptomaniacs

Somebody should please wipe my tears
Chai, brother stop crying. lets get our pvc ready. Before we vote in anyone now, lets check their background

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by 6ixT8: 7:01pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Babygreene post=112641745][/quote]

Interesting. I've always want to know more about spirituality. Is just that, I've being finding it difficult to BELIEF.

Do you wish to help.
Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Acrobatics01: 7:02pm On May 08, 2022
God1000:

Nigeria has become their cemetery, they will loot our money, invest in abroad, enjoy with their families over there till they die before shipping their cadavers back home.

A land that should be flowing with milk and honey has been reduced to a cesspit by these knaves and kleptomaniacs

Sorry bro, it is very pathetic. I still wonder how we got here
Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Tareq1105: 7:05pm On May 08, 2022
Niom:

Is he the owner of FAN Ice Cream?

Nooo. How much would he make from that? He's known for destruction, killing, and war. Not a peaceful man. He was not known to be a Peace loving person and that explains why he was into sales of guns and armunitions.

I don't know how to wish a violent man to rest in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Christistruth00: 7:06pm On May 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Young man I am telling you that you are wrong. If you want to argue don't quote me again. I don't reply mentions so you are lucky that I replied this one.

Arthur Nzeribe was a Major Arms Supplier to the FG during the Civil War
It was Common Knowledge

Ojukwu and his People Protested and pleaded with him to no avail it all fell on death ears

The FG were first shocked and very suspicious when Nzeribe first offered to sell them his remaining supplies of Arms after Ojukwu failed to pay him for the Weapons he had already supplied the Biafran Army but FG later discovered Nzeribe was selling them the Arms and Ammunition’s in good faith he was only interested in getting his money

whether he did it to get back at Ojukwu for failing to pay him his money only God knows but he became a major Arms Supplier to the Nigerian Army he even helped them to Procure difficult to obtain Weapon Models from the international Black Market, the ones that the British had refused to supply the FG

It was common knowledge that Arthur Nzeribe would gladly sell his own mother

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Tareq1105: 7:10pm On May 08, 2022
Igbodicool:

And the slayer of Yoruba MKO Abiola presidency.

I really understand your pains.

Yorubas have transferred that pain to you people. No more pain, no more sorrow for us, we've put 1993 behind us and we've moved on.

Let Nzeribe go explain himself to his creator.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by drmuchin: 7:22pm On May 08, 2022
AGBARA OGUTA!
FINALLY AFTER KILLING MANY SOULS U HAVE SUCCUMBED TO THE FINAL BUS STOP OF MAN AWAITING GODS JUDGEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by omohayek: 7:23pm On May 08, 2022
kettykings:

The evil Abiola committed on Nigeria , who is going to answer for that
It says something about the intensity of your tribalism that you feel driven to defend Nzeribe - a man who first made his money selling arms to the Nigerian government to use to kill his fellow Igbos during the Biafran War - by slandering the character of MKO Abiola. Apparently no Igbo man can ever do wrong in the eyes of many of you, even when it's your own lives he's destroying for personal gain. That would explain why you and your ilk have no problem blaming killings by "unknown gunmen" on "Fulanis" or "DSS" even though Nnamdi Kanu openly called for such violence so often in the past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Tareq1105: 7:23pm On May 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

Arthur Nzeribe was a Major Arms Supplier to the FG during the Civil War
It was Common Knowledge
Ojukwu and his People Protested and pleaded with him to no avail it all fell on death ears

The FG were first shocked and very suspicious when Nzeribe offered to sell them Arms after Ojukwu failed to pay him for the Weapons he had supplied the Biafran Army but they later discovered zeribe was selling them Arms and Ammunition’s in good faith
whether he did it to get back at Ojukwu for failing to pay him his money only God knows but he became a major Arms Supplier to the Nigerian Army he even helped them to Procure difficult to obtain Firearm Models from the Black Market, the ones that the British had refused to supply the FG

It was common knowledge that Arthur Nzeribe would gladly sell his own mother

Yes, I read sometimes that he had issues with Ojukwu and he started selling arms to Nigerian government.

Imagine, selling arms to Nigerian government to kill your own brothers, sisters, aunties, and uncles of Biafra just bcoz you're into business. Material gains? Money was the ultimate thing.

It would not be out of place, therefore, to say he sold his people in the Biafra for money. No fear of God.

I fear Ibo business man in the area of spare parts, pharmaceutical, household items.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Christistruth00: 7:36pm On May 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yes, I read sometimes that he had issues with Ojukwu and he started selling arms to Nigerian government.

Imagine, selling arms to Nigerian government to kill your own brothers, sisters, aunties, and uncles of Biafra just bcoz you're into business. Material gains? Money was the ultimate thing.

It would not be out of place, therefore, to say he sold his people in the Biafra for money. No fear of God.

I fear Ibo business man in the area of spare parts, pharmaceutical, household items.

Those ones still have Conscience

On Matters Of Business and Money Arthur Nzeribe had absolutely no Conscience at all

3 Likes

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Beremx(f): 7:43pm On May 08, 2022
abobote:
Oh my God, RIP my former senator, from my Local Government.
Sen. Francis Arthur Nzeribe, Ogbuagu, oshiji,Oyimba, Demanze.
Growing up, Aurthur Nzeribe, was like demi God. Oguta Local Government, was like his private property, no one dare challenge him or his authority.
He started his political Journey in 1983, and most of the male child that were born in that year were named, Aurthur, including my humble self, coz he was the pride of Oguta then.
He was a very selfish and greedy politician, throughout his time at Red chamber. No constituency project, nothing.
Any strong candidate that tries to challenge him, will get assassinated before election. One of the victims of such is, OGB
He believes that, women can be used to bring strong man down, that was why had so many baby mamas. And he finally married, he lost election back to senate
He is fearless, and most times drive himself, whenever he is in Oguta.
A devoted Catholic, who doesn't even miss morning mass
I remember OGB’s death. Some days to Christmas he was assssinated at Shell Camp Owerri. OGB, a humble man that had no security aides.
Arthur Nzeribe was indeed a demon in human form

4 Likes

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Starhearts: 7:45pm On May 08, 2022
stagger:
Gunrunner, arms dealer and head of ABN, the group that truncated the June 12 election.

U no add ... d man dat lives in hotel 4 20years

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 08, 2022
tunene66:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/08/breaking-former-nigerian-senator-arthur-nzeribe-dead
On his grave should be inscribed "This is a man who can do anything for money, including scuttling the progress of his nation". Everything that’s got a beginning must have an end!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 08, 2022
Deejaygold:

How do I make money if i keep google away? grin
Nairaland doesn't use google AdSense. Trust me, I don't visit most sites because of how adverts litter them. As a matter of fact, I am consistent on nairaland because the ads are well placed and not littered everywhere!
Work on building your user base first.
Like I said, as yourself what is missing in nairaland? Create a forum that has takes care of that and give it time to grow. That nairaland is popular doesn't mean it can't be overtaken.
Your site already is more appealing. Build first, money will come. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by a4cube: 8:16pm On May 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

Those ones still have Conscience

On Matters Of Business and Money Arthur Nzeribe had absolutely no Conscience at all
From his age, how possible to be a gun runner at the age of 28? All these stories are made up. Was he not the one they he own the FAN ice cream? He is a shrewed business man no doubt but the gun runner part in 1967 is absolute bunkum.
Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by essentialone(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2022
May his soul be judged according to his actions while he was on earth.
Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by swaggerjack: 8:25pm On May 08, 2022
God1000:

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 8:46pm On May 08, 2022
Beremx:
I remember OGB’s death. Some days to Christmas he was assssinated at Shell Camp Owerri. OGB, a humble man that had no security aides.
Arthur Nzeribe was indeed a demon in human form

Who is OGB
Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Beremx(f): 8:57pm On May 08, 2022
garfield1:

Who is OGB
Ogbonnaya Uche was a former commissioner in Imo State under the administration of Achike Udenwa. He was to contest for senatorial seat I think under ANPP. He was asassinated before the election. Assassins came to his house at Shell Camp Owerri. His gateman and cook were tied up and beaten. He tried to jump his fence but he was shot in his stomach.

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Peppysco: 9:14pm On May 08, 2022
Many people make RIP comments, if only they knew that the same Arthur Nzeribe sold arms and amunitions to the Nigerian government to murder millions of Igbos in the Nigerian civil war. History must be brought back to our curriculum

2 Likes

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by benzion72(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2022
Tool in the hand of IBB to scuttle June 12, 1993

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

How do you think Arthur Nzeribe became very close to Gen Babangida and Abacha ?

it was as a result of his role as a Weapons and Ammunition supplier to the Nigerian Army during the Civil War.

He was a Businessman to the Core
His arms dealing was mostly with Liberia, Sierra Leone, Uganda and Angola.

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by warlordd(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2022
Very shrew and controversial human being.
Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Tareq1105: 9:25pm On May 08, 2022
The seed of hatred sown by Nzeribe between Yorubas and Ibos as a result of his actions in the 1993 election crisis is still there till today.

I don't want to go into the crisis in Liberia and Sierra Leone. He supplied the guns and armunitions used. God is the judge of all His creatures.

I recall the fight in Lagos then between Yorubas and Ibos, and lots of people died and properties were burnt.

That's Francis Arthur Nzeribe life for you. A life that profits from killing, maiming, destruction, and crisis.

Today, the distrust between Yorubas and Ibos remain visible bcoz of one man.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by olatuns2017: 9:30pm On May 08, 2022
tunene66:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/08/breaking-former-nigerian-senator-arthur-nzeribe-dead

Chairman and Convener of the Association for Better Nigeria, an Association that helped the military procure a overnight court injunction that led to the annulment of June 12 1993 Presidential Election affirmed to be freest, fairest and most peaceful in Africa by International Community and won by MKO Abiola( who was eventually kee in custody by the military), Arthur Nzeribe has departed this sinful world.

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Babygreene(f): 9:36pm On May 08, 2022
6ixT8:
there are things your belief "CANNOT" fix.like getting old,death,whether u believe it or not.

There are spiritual laws God created guiding the universe.so we try to be in line with such laws so they don't work against us.

All in all, respect God and keep his commandments and do good.

Interesting. I've always want to know more about spirituality. Is just that, I've being finding it difficult to BELIEF.

Do you wish to help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To National Grid Collapse, Sowore replies / Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.