Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Does The FAN In Fan Yogurt Mean Francis Arthur Nzeribe? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does The FAN In Fan Yogurt Mean Francis Arthur Nzeribe? (882 Views)

INDUSTRY SERMON : The Fan Block By Olajengbesi OS / APC Chieftain Ikechukwu Nzeribe Orunta Officially Dumps APC / Former Lawmaker, Senator Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The FAN In Fan Yogurt Mean Francis Arthur Nzeribe? by JohnNgene: 5:01pm On May 08, 2022
Is it true that the F.A.N di na this Fan yogurt logo actually means Francis Arthur Nzeribe? Is it true that nwoke mmadu gwuru ndi ọcha wayo to register the company in his name? Lol.

Somebody should tell me the full story biko.

Re: Does The FAN In Fan Yogurt Mean Francis Arthur Nzeribe? by JohnNgene: 5:07pm On May 08, 2022
Foxxydude come and tell me the full story biko.
Re: Does The FAN In Fan Yogurt Mean Francis Arthur Nzeribe? by foxxydude: 7:22am On May 09, 2022
JohnNgene:
Foxxydude come and tell me the full story biko.
it was rumoured that he owned the company back in the 90s this led to boycott of fan ice cream back then

(1) (Reply)

about the governor who jumped bail. you know who / Searching / Admission For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.