Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. (477 Views)

US Navy Helicopters Destroy Houthi Boats In Red Sea After Attempted Hijack / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by Igbofam2: 5:31pm On May 08, 2022
By Dylan Malyasov- May 8, 2022

Ukrainian Navy released a video of a military drone hit on Russian two more Raptor-class boats in the Black Sea.

Ukrainian Naval Forces footage appears to show a Bayraktar TB2 drone hitting Russian patrol boats near Zmiinyi Island, commonly known as Snake Island, in the Black Sea.

In the video, the unmanned combat aerial vehicle drops laser-guided bombs on Raptor class patrol boats.

Raptor-class boats can also be used for promptly transporting up to 20 marines, intercepting and detaining small targets and carrying out search and rescue operations in the areas of their patrolling.

The Project 03160 patrol boat is armored and outfitted with a remotely operated weapon station with a 14.5mm machine gun and two 7.62mm Pecheneg machine guns on bracket mounts. The boat is 16.9 meters long and 4.1 meters wide and has a crew of three. It can develop a speed of up to 50 knots.

Just this week, the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense also shared a dramatic video showing the apparent destruction of two Russian Navy Raptor class patrol boats in the same area. The Ukrainian military also has used its Turkish-supplied drones to destroy a pair of Russian patrol craft.

In addition, on Saturday, the Ukrainian Forces struck on a Project 11770 Serna class landing craft at Snake Island’s boat ramp. The landing craft-utility (LCU) boat can be seen with a Tor surface-to-air missile system onboard, according to The Warzone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/defence-blog.com/ukrainian-drone-destroys-two-more-russian-raptor-patrol-boats/%3famp

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by Igbofam2: 5:32pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by God1000(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2022
Ukraine will surely prevail
Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by VictorUSA(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2022
The local army are at the center of destruction again.
Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by DerrickzB: 6:27pm On May 08, 2022
Una don dey post another video game, when them go dispute am now, una go hide!! See igbofam and VictorUSA feasting on it already..

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by VictorUSA(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2022
DerrickzB:
Una don dey post another video game, when them go dispute am now, una go hide!! See igbofam and VictorUSA feasting on it already..
Na una own be true, ours na video game abi? Mr.video game on the beat.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by Igbofam2: 7:11pm On May 08, 2022
DerrickzB:

Some of you Russian bots are simply so dumb to say the least.

Watch the video and see that they switched from thermal to live inbetween bombing runs as if they knew people like you who are dumb enough not to know the difference between video game footage and reality would try and dispute it.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by alcuin(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2022
Another video game. Una no dey taya?
Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by Kingsteve(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2022
DerrickzB:

You obviously missed your way to the circus.
This is not a circus, you circus clown!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by paafin(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2022
Video be like advertisement cheesy grin

Turkey trying too hard
Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by DerrickzB: 5:48am On May 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
Na una own be true, ours na video game abi? Mr.video game on the beat.

Lool!! You can’t deny a video game simulator hasn’t been posted here before and tagged Ukraine destroying Russia’s Fighter jet!! Once bitten, twice shy!! I’d wait until I confirm the news myself!!
Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by DerrickzB: 5:50am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Igbofam2:

Some of you Russian bots are simply so dumb to say the least.

Watch the video and see that they switched from thermal to live inbetween bombing runs as if they knew people like you who are dumb enough not to know the difference between video game footage and reality would try and dispute it.
[/s]

You do not know me as I do not know you!! This is a faceless platform!! You don’t abuse people who hasn’t done that to you!!!

Ukraine are good in propaganda and spreading of fake news!! Nothing is worth believing!! We all have our own source, when it pops up on mine, I’d confirm!!
Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by DerrickzB: 5:51am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Kingsteve:

You obviously missed your way to the circus.
This is not a circus, you circus clown!
[/s]

If only your dad was wise enough to use a condom… You just be disgracing the man anyhow!! Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by VictorUSA(m): 6:50am On May 09, 2022
DerrickzB:

Lool!! You can’t deny a video game simulator hasn’t been posted here before and tagged Ukraine destroying Russia’s Fighter jet!! Once bitten, twice shy!! I’d wait until I confirm the news myself!!
You didn't verify as to whether or not the information is newsworthy and you dey open mouth waa de yarn.
Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by Igbofam2: 7:06am On May 09, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

You do not know me as I do not know you!! This is a faceless platform!! You don’t abuse people who hasn’t done that to you!!!

Ukraine are good in propaganda and spreading of fake news!! Nothing is worth believing!! We all have our own source, when it pops up on mine, I’d confirm!!

Unless you consider yourself as one of those Russian bots who are dumb then your answer is from a place of guilt and confirmation of how dumb you are because my comment was "SOME OF YOU RUSSIAN BOTS ARE DUMB" and it was not directed at you but a sweeping comment but here you are accepting being dumb with your full chest.

Why not simply do a google search and see it yourself instead of continuing confirming that you are indeed dumb.
Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by DerrickzB: 7:59am On May 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
You didn't verify as to whether or not the information is newsworthy and you dey open mouth waa de yarn.

I know I’m not your mate!!! So I wouldn’t respond to you again!! I expect to hear Goodnews about your admission!!!
Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by DerrickzB: 8:00am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Igbofam2:

Unless you consider yourself as one of those Russian bots who are dumb then your answer is from a place of guilt and confirmation of how dumb you are because my comment was "SOME OF YOU RUSSIAN BOTS ARE DUMB" and it was not directed at you but a sweeping comment but here you are accepting being dumb with your full chest.

Why not simply do a google search and see it yourself instead of continuing confirming that you are indeed dumb.
[/s]

Re: Ukrainian Drone Destroys Two More Russian Raptor Patrol Boats In Black Sea. by Igbofam2: 8:01am On May 09, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

You do consider yourself as one of the dumb Russian bots apparently ......

(1) (Reply)

Russia’s Oil Revenue Soars Despite Sanctions – Bloomberg / Wagner PMC Have Shot Down An American Made Strike Drone MQ-9 / Moscow Says Xpect Catastrophic Retaliation If There Are Strikes Deep Into Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.