Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,535 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB (12383 Views)

2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde / Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Islie: 6:22pm On May 08, 2022
By Jude Aguguo Owuamanam

Leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has said though many aspirants from the South East are angling to be president of Nigeria in 2023, he is yet to see any serious aspirant among them.

He said at best what many of them are aspiring for is the vice presidential slot.

Uwazuruike, who spoke against the backdrop of criticism trailing his support for the presidential ambition of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, said as a Nigerian and as an adult he has the fundamental right to support whoever he wants.

Uwazuruike said, “No Igbo man is contesting for the presidency. All these people you are seeing are pretenders. They can’t come to me because they know that I know them. No Igbo man. I repeat is contesting for the president. Let them swear, all of them, that they are not going to the North to lobby for vice president.

“People have called me from the North telling me that all those clamouring to be president are the ones seeking to be vice presidents. I laughed because I know them. None of these people you are supporting today are serious. They are all looking for vice president; all of them, from A to Z, I challenge them. They are pretenders. They can fool you but they can’t fool me.”

While describing the story that he was summoned to Abuja as the figment of some people’s imagination, the MASSOB leader said, “This story that I was summoned to Abuja to come and defend myself over my support for somebody is a ruse.

“There is nothing like. To start with, what I did was my fundamental right to support who I want to support. During election, I can vote for anybody. So nobody can summon me to come and explain why I am supporting anybody because that same person has somebody he is also supporting. I am surprised that it’s even those in the forefront of the Biafran struggle are those carrying the Nigerian politics on their heads. So nobody summoned me and in fact nobody can summon me in the first place.”

He said though he is one of those seeking the actualization of Biafra, he’s not part of those saying that there will be no election.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-no-igbo-man-contesting-presidency-they-are-all-eyeing-vp-slot-massob-leader

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by NwaNimo1(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2022

12 Likes

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Smithkafors(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2022
Get out!!!, we know your games. Using propaganda to rubbish SE to change the narrative. 2023 is SE or everyone goes their separate ways. No two ways.

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by kettykings: 6:26pm On May 08, 2022
This bastard again

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by aribisala0(m): 6:28pm On May 08, 2022
Smithkafors:
Get out!!!, we know your games. Using propaganda to rubbish SE to change the narrative. 2023 is SE or everyone goes their separate ways. No two ways.
Besides online wenogogree

What exactly will YOU be doing to make the separation happen?

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by God1000(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2022
Winning a presidential election in Nigeria is a tall order.

Many factors will come to play

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by blazingblender(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2022
Lol
Wetin we want use vp slot do na
Looking at the president while he makes all the decisions??
Like osibanjo??
Well
Paint production is one of the most lucrative business many people don't know about
It can give you *7 of your capital on your first sale ..
And it's is very easy to learn
If you are interested in learning everything about this business and also get a certificate
This may be your opportunity to make wealth
Note it's online
chat 07044383920

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Reality3080: 6:31pm On May 08, 2022
aribisala0:
Besides online wenogogree

What exactly will YOU be doing to make the separation happen?
just imagine d way igbos are campaigning, they are campaigning with threats,presidency or biafra.

Nobody will vote an igbo man to b d president or vp n they know that for sure

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Reality3080: 6:32pm On May 08, 2022
Every sane Nigerian knows Peter obituary is only making d noise for vp post

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by duro4chang(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2022
Another bombshell!

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by samista: 6:40pm On May 08, 2022
Uwazuruike is not the leader of MASSOB, he has been expelled a long time ago. The nigerian media are just a bunch of lazy fools. Uwazuruike has created his own group which he calls BIM and uses them to scam politicians. Uwazuruike is not a member of MASSOB

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by samwash(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2022
From VP to president
Ask Oga Jona, Ask Osinbajo !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by kaladoz: 7:37pm On May 08, 2022
Is it not this foolish man that is campaigning for Yahaya Bello? The foolish man is just trying to justify the money he collected from Yahaya Bello

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by itchie: 7:42pm On May 08, 2022
Uwazuruike does not speak for MASSOB, he is not a member of MASSOB

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Sergio104(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2022
Shame on uwazurike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by omowolewa: 7:46pm On May 08, 2022
Honestly, I wish this would serve as a call for Southeastern aspirants to buckle up

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by OkoroBufo: 8:10pm On May 08, 2022
Atiku had to send Peter Obi to Maiduguri to run some errands on his behalf, because normal normal Obi no get liver enter North.

-Okoro bufo

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by lonecatt(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2022
Uwazuruike is trying to cover up his commitment outside the southeast regards 2023 elections
efulefu

4 Likes

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Opolopoopolonio: 8:24pm On May 08, 2022
Sure

Piggiddiootts are only after VP

We all know that

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by VintescoGlobal(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2022
Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by franchasofficia: 8:54am On May 09, 2022
Ralph Uwazuruike is a fool, he and Joe Igbokwe deserves to be banished from Igbo land.

Ralph should be very careful, his end won't be funny with this latest pocket politics and betrayal he is towing

5 Likes

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by YoungLionken(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2022
The Igbos have never been more confused than they're now..

It is obvious that Ralph is already tired of the so called Biafra struggle that other criminal elements have hijacked!!

Peter and other aspirants from the east can't be trusted, as they're secretly in support of it..

Why contest under a country you're against??!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Nobody: 8:54am On May 09, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:54am On May 09, 2022
bitter truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Bar1941(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2022
Everyone knows that, Obi that seems to be the Igbo leading candidate declared to run for the race a day after it was rumored Atiku will pick Wike as vice presidential candidate, he was initially waiting to run as Atiku's vice. Other Igbo candidates like Ngige, Emefiele, Nnamani etc are comedians. It's better they vie for their usual vp slot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Mindlog: 8:55am On May 09, 2022
Smithkafors:

You can't threaten other Nigerians to vote for an igbo to become President, come 2023.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by Soso990240(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2022
This man called Uwazuruike is very useless walahi. Have any of the contestants from the Southeast stepped down for anybody? He is saying this rubbish because Yahaya Bello payed him to do so. Btw, MASSOB and IPOB are associations on their own, not all Igbo men belong to them. Biafra existed long before IPOB organization , or MASSOB organization.

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB by obembet(f): 8:55am On May 09, 2022
Fact... I won't surprise if peter obi step down for atiku

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates / 2 Year Rents Banned In Lagos, Landlords To Be Jailed For 3 Years. / Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.