Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President (4167 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Tobihabeeb: 4:52pm On Feb 11
Investment knows no tribe. Valid contribution to success knows no tribe.

lastkingsman:

Kwakwakwa. Are you not an agbado?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Dpharisee: 4:59pm On Feb 11
fergie001 lets have this thread on FP at least for a little retrospect and evaluation of recent events and comparison.

My wife was pestering me to have another baby in 2022, I told her we should not be in a hurry. Now the reality is that the cost of feeding the family now is so high that she doesn't want me to mention about having another baby now since I refused it in 2022.

She wanted us to plan Japa since I had a good savings I said no that I have a regular paying job, now fueling the car alone to work takes a quarter of my salary and we can't afford the luxuries we are used to not to think of adding another baby sad

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by omoharry(f): 5:22pm On Feb 11
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
How market ? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by lastkingsman: 5:23pm On Feb 11
oilyngbati:
Thesame hunchback cannibal, namadi cownu has turned your SE to Somalia, that’s why most of you are hiding in Lagos, yarning dust!

Is it a crime to hide in Lagos? Is Lagos not part of Nigeria?

One Nigeria grin

If I like I can even hide in Ekiti or Osun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by omoharry(f): 5:27pm On Feb 11
udele1:
Most of you mocking and attacking Peter obi, don't have the slightest idea of what is yet to come.

Yourself, you parents and loved ones will soon begin to loose their jobs.

Enjoy creating threads and attacking Peter obi, while you can. Soon many of you won't be able afford afford data to come online.

If only you had the slightest idea of where the country is heading, you will follow and support Peter obi till he becomes president.
sey you told them but They didn't listen . Now they are carrying placard to protest becos they cannot afford to buy basic food anymore.
What a shame that some people ,due to the hatred in their heart for the Igbos, chosed to vote for an old man that is senile ,unfit and with questionable past over a more viable one. They ticked aside Osibanjo aside and called him a betrayal, omo ale`and all kind of unprintable names..They also insulted Obi and his supporters for contesting against their precious Tinubu .. well ,now Tinubu is now their president..let them now their renewed hope . Bloody tribalist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by makemoneywbsite: 5:28pm On Feb 11
One needs a lot of money to even do half of what you suggested in this post.
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by blacknp(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11
omoharry:
sey you told them but They didn't listen . Now they are carrying placard to protest becos they cannot afford to buy basic food anymore.
What a shame that some people ,due to the hatred in their heart for the Igbos, chosed to vote for an old man that is senile ,unfit and with questionable past over a more viable one. They ticked aside Osibanjo aside and called him a betrayal, omo ale`and all kind of unprintable names..They also insulted Obi and his supporters for contesting against their precious Tinubu .. well ,now Tinubu is now their president..let them now their renewed hope . Bloody tribalist.
Sorry o, but Peter Gringory Obi can never be president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Orji Kalu or Rochas Okorocha will be President of Nigeria 16 years before that scoundrel Obi Peter.
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by omoharry(f): 5:51pm On Feb 11
blacknp:
Sorry o, but Peter Gringory Obi can never be president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Orji Kalu or Rochas Okorocha will be President of Nigeria 16 years before that scoundrel Obi Peter.
I hope you have eaten well today ! Enjoy your Tinubu for another 7 years . Makes sure you do not Japan oo!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Emusan(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11
blacknp:

And someone like you now will be claiming to be the most patriotic and lover of Nigeria.

So to you it's just about how the presidency will be turn by turn not about putting the country on her right path of greatness for the future generations to be proud of.

Very pathetic if an adult can be thinking this way in this jet age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Karleb(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11
tensazangetsu20:

Bros by 2031, a bag of rice will probably be selling for at least 500k naira at this rate.

This sounds ridiculous but I don't doubt it for a minute.
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by blacknp(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11
Emusan:

And someone like you now will be claiming to be the most patriotic and lover of Nigeria.

So to you it's just about how the presidency will be turn by turn not about putting the country on her right path of greatness for the future generations to be part of

Very pathetic if an adult can be thinking this way in this jet age.
Speak for yourself, what concerns me with the President in Abuja, The Governor of my state of residence & Local Government is more important to me, than any figure head of Almijiris in Abuja.
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Emusan(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11
blacknp:
Speak for yourself, what concerns me with the President in Abuja, The Governor of my state of residence & Local Government is more important to me, than any figure head of Almijiris in Abuja.

That's my point exactly.

If an adult in 21 century don't know the important of a President in a federalism system of government.

So, it's your state Governor that is charge of monetary policies that drive Nigeria economy.

It's your state Governor that has power over Nigeria borders and ports.

It's your state Governor that is in charge of security architecture of the country.

It's your State Governor you will hold accountable for all the Ministries in the country (only if you know the roles of a ministry).

It's your state Governor you will hold accountable for the foreign affairs relationship

Meh people like should not come online to discuss things that pertinent to government and politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by blacknp(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11
Emusan:

That's my point exactly.

If an adult in 21 century don't know the important of a President in a federalism system of government.

So, it's your state Governor that is charge of monetary policies that drive Nigeria economy.

It's your state Governor that has power over Nigeria borders and ports.

It's your state Governor that is in charge of security architecture of the country.

It's your State Governor you will hold accountable for all the Ministries in the country (only if you know the roles of a ministry).

It's your state Governor you will hold accountable for the foreign affairs relationship

Meh people like should not come online to discuss things that pertinent to government and politics.
Man do you, i do me, be waiting for President in Abuja like your Almijiri brethren in Birin Kebbi, & Gombe to come & help you arrange your existence like he has been doing.
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Taystee: 6:53pm On Feb 11
tensazangetsu20:

Bros by 2031, a bag of rice will probably be selling for at least 500k naira at this rate.

@tensazangetsu20 pls reply to my mail...
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by lavylilly: 7:00pm On Feb 11
Karleb:

This sounds ridiculous but I don't doubt it for a minute.

it's currently at 77k
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Emusan(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11
blacknp:
Man do you, i do me, be waiting for President in Abuja like your Almijiri brethren in Birin Kebbi, & Gombe to come & help you arrange your existence like he has been doing.

I wonder why the top economists are given Elder Tinubu TO-DO-LIST about the hunger in the land and not just focus on Bornu governor or Abia Governor.

Discussing critical point of government with you is a waste of precious time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by franchasofficia: 7:26pm On Feb 11
udele1:
2023 is around the corner and some Nigerians are gearing up to repeat same mistakes.

Those that voted to spite a particular ethnic group are not spared from unemployment, inflation and insecurity.

Everybody knows that Nigeria needs a practical solution and not theory. Someone that understands the economy in both micro and macro levels.

Someone who understands policy making, both fiscal and monetary levels. Someone who is experience in the banking industry at the board level, and also a trader on the street levels.

This means that he is able to calculate the impact of his policies on the man on the street. Peter obi is the only one on the board of banks and a trader on the streets.

If he says he can stimulate the economy and make it productive, he knows what he is talking about

For those who want to repeat the mistakes of the past in 2023, then these are things you have to do.

1) seek dual citizenship, to migrate out of Nigeria.

2) buy the basic foodstuffs that will last 8 years. Buy flour and learn to bake your own bread.

3) convert all your money and property to dollars and save outside Nigeria.

4) pay all your utilities and subscription for 8 years. Pay for DSTV, Electricity, data and credit water etc for 8 years.

5) Get life insurance, learn to teach your little chidren at home. If your children or yourself are in university, switch to learning skills to avoid school fees.

6)
if you are working in the corporate world, get a skill and side hustle

7) if you have taken a loan, pay up before 2023

8 )
buy car parts, tires, oil and filters etc that will last 8 years. Get underground fuel tank and fill it for 8 years use.

9) start keeping fit and practice long distance running, incase the need arises.

10) start eating healthy. Grow fruits and vegetables in your house to eat for 8 years. To ensure you have no business with hospital bills and medication for 8 years. If you are not married, have a child before or by 2023, you might not be able to afford wedding.

When you have done all this. Then you can find any criminal billionaire politician and gamble with your next 8 years.
Damn it, this is what we call prophetic message, wow shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by blacknp(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11
Emusan:

I wonder why the top economists are given Elder Tinubu TO-DO-LIST about the hunger in the land and not just focus on Bornu governor or Abia Governor.

Discussing critical point of government with you is a waste of precious time.
The same so called top economists that put Nigeria in these mess since 1979 with theoretical talk that has been inapplicable?

You are all a bunch of confused lot, na today economists done they yan opata for Nigeria?

If una like make you go wake the great economist Adam Smith from em grave, over populated Nigeria will still fail, too many minded Lazy people in the system that add no value whatsoever, people way just dey born pikin upandan.

A country with soo many people with arable land everywhere cannot farm & feed themselves, they have to import food from abroad? Una no get shame for that country.

States & Local Governments wey no dey export any commodities for foreign exchange, Lazy citizens way they wait for crude oil receipts from the FG?
They wait make President for Abuja come go farm for una.
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by mightyhaze: 8:09pm On Feb 11
Validated:

Where is Parachoko sef
he don dey para for under 1 bridge grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by blacknp(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11
omoharry:
If Tinubu hadn’t won the election, Atiku Abubakar Peter Obi’s Oga came second, so which kind hallucination are you in, mentioning a person that came 3rd in the general election that had no path to Aso Rock?

Quite obvious that you are the person, along side Udele1 that is driven by ethnic bias.
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Raalsalghul: 9:35pm On Feb 11
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by killsmith(f): 9:56pm On Feb 11
omoharry:
They normally should be ashamed of themselves but they naturally have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by killsmith(f): 10:00pm On Feb 11
The people of SS, SE and MB must come together and make a decision concerning the yorubas.
They have taken Nigeria backward with their satanic voting patterns. Twice the voted buhari, now tinubu.
Every single time, they offer themselves as willing fools to the criminals killing the country.
Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Raalsalghul: 11:21pm On Feb 11
Dpharisee:
fergie001 lets have this thread on FP at least for a little retrospect and evaluation of recent events and comparison.

My wife was pestering me to have another baby in 2022, I told her we should not be in a hurry. Now the reality is that the cost of feeding the family now is so high that she doesn't want me to mention about having another baby now since I refused it in 2022.

She wanted us to plan Japa since I had a good savings I said no that I have a regular paying job, now fueling the car alone to work takes a quarter of my salary and we can't afford the luxuries we are used to not to think of adding another baby sad

cry
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by lastkingsman: 4:36am On Feb 12
blacknp:

You are a nincompoop

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Anunakeeh: 10:44am On Feb 12
Dpharisee:

Eyah don't worry.

Stay and manage for the rest of the 7 Years okay. You can also go on and have your baby.

Fuel will be sold at N65 by then.
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by blacknp(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12
lastkingsman:

You are a nincompoop
Like your Papa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) / Nigeria Will Be Divided If Presidency Is Zoned To South. Sheilk Gumi. / 27 Residents Kidnapped Every Month In Gombe - Governor Yahaya Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.