Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) (41229 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video / 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Triangles1(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2022
Good to her happy.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Rexymania(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2022
I love seyi shey like mad...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:37pm On May 08, 2022
She Don marry ,abi she babymama

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by StarGra: 9:41pm On May 08, 2022
Dem don start...Nah Wetin she dey wait for to do be this ..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Digmygold: 9:44pm On May 08, 2022
Grandeurr:
which day she go show us the papa

You no see the papa inside the car right next to her? Watch again.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:49pm On May 08, 2022
Okay.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Rayjnr: 9:51pm On May 08, 2022
Where the papa na , bastards everywhere, afonja way

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by mysterydude: 9:58pm On May 08, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
Happy Mother's Day to me & all the beautiful mothers in the world!

Are you a small (growing) school owner who is seeking school business growth, school expansion, educational assistance, financial support, school exposure & lots of educational unlimited benefits for your school?

Now when I say school, I mean creche, after school, kindergartens, nursery, primary & secondary. Small school is a growing school that isn't big yet. So whether your school is seated in a PAKO (wooden) house, trampoline, container, uncompleted building, two bedroom house, or even a big fitted building and you need the educational goodies mentioned up, Oya chat me up!
pls whatsapp me on 0.7.0.6.1.8.0.6.1.95
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2022
olu77:

Everyday is mothers day nau grin grin
grin
Abeg abeg grin
All Women get all the year, what about Papa grin
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by peculiar2233: 10:37pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:
How many times women dey celebrate Mother's Day in a year?

Last 3 weeks was Mother's Day
Last 2 weeks was Mother's Day
Last week was Mother's Day
Today again Mother's Day

Kilo shele? undecided
I tire ooo grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by duduade: 10:39pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Today again Mother's Day

Kilo shele? undecided

As in confused people
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by iFESTAC680(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2022
Congratulations to the mothers ooo

Before I receive another sermon
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Heffalump(m): 10:58pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Today again Mother's Day

Kilo shele? undecided

My brother the thing dey tire all of us too.
Me, I no dey complain again.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by thanksjosh005: 10:59pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Today again Mother's Day

Kilo shele? undecided

UK and US stuff! Today is mother's day in the US.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by sunny15: 11:07pm On May 08, 2022
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GS7My6bmKKaByhh3OGzgsp
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by CSTRR: 11:58pm On May 08, 2022
Someone impregnated this Lady and kept quiet.

Just chop, clean mouth, and face Front.

Weldone o.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Acidbath: 12:38am On May 09, 2022
Congrats baby girl. grin
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:45am On May 09, 2022
killALIEN:
Nowadays we see our ladies flaunting belly bump, then a month later a baby. No father! What a high level of moral decadence.
Hope you have the same feeling for men having surrogate babies too with no mother?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:50am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Today again Mother's Day

Kilo shele? undecided
baba e weak me pass u.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by AmeLonRo(m): 6:00am On May 09, 2022
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Maj196(m): 6:01am On May 09, 2022
Mother's day nor dey finish for this Earth? Anyways happy mother's day to my Mum kiss

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Itzteewhy(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2022
Wait na every day them they do Mother's day
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Ndidi2: 6:09am On May 09, 2022
seunny4lif:
Mother’s Day ke shocked
How many Mother’s Day in a year?
How many women’s day in a year?
Sister’s day in a year?
na we say make u no be woman?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Ndidi2: 6:13am On May 09, 2022
duduade:

As in confused people
y calling women confused?
Good women are supposed t be celebrated everyday
Three official times in a year isn't enough believe me..
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2022
Before December they will celebrate another mother's day...
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by UncleKoboko: 6:26am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Today again Mother's Day

Kilo shele? undecided
Na who get time dey follow up
I celebrate worthy women in my life at every given opportunity.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by derecho(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2022
May God help children of these deliberate single mums.

If only men will be more disciplined and responsible...this babymama nonsense will reduce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Brown Congratulates Davido & His Uncle On Their Victory / Curvy Anita Joseph Wows In Back View Photos / Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.