Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President (2730 Views)

Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by adefitim(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2022
Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo father of the Vice President was a civil engineer. He had trained in the United Kingdom and was the first, automated, sawmiller in Nigeria. He had brought it from the UK in the late 1950s.

Pa Chief Isaac Opeolu Osinbajo was born in Ikenne, Remo, Ogun State, 4th Feb 1919, He attended St Saviour's School Ikenne, St Jude's School, Ebute Metta and Methodist Boys High School, Lagos.

He later attended the Higher College, Yaba and the Survey School in Oyo. He taught Physics and Mathematics at the Methodist Boys' High School Lagos and Oduduwa College, ile-ife between 1940 and 1948.

He left for the United Kingdom in 1948 to study Civil Engineering at Leicester College of Technology and worked later as an Engineering Assistant at Keresley Town Council in Coventry in 1952.

Chief Osinbajo became a Timber industrialist when he established Straightedge Sawmills Limited the first automated Sawmill in Nigeria.
He donated the land on which the Obafemi Awolowo Memorial Anglican Church , Ikenne is built.

Source: Bayo Fadairo, President, Lagos Stamp Club, Lagos & Itunu Ajala.

#Yoruba

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by NwaNimo1(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2022
Awaiting Pa Jagabans own....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Whazar(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2022
Some made us believe Tinubu gave birth to him and made him all he ever became today. From being SAN to pastor and VP

Cheers to the real jagaban in his life

5 Likes

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by God1000(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2022
He gave birth to an intelligentsia, a technocratic vice President
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by uBuNiT: 9:35pm On May 08, 2022
Osinbajo has nothing to offer or contribute to Nigeria except nothing. With him, we 'll wish Buhari to come.
Olodo ni baba yen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Mooh247: 9:47pm On May 08, 2022
No wonder, like father like son .. well educated
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Great2017: 10:06pm On May 08, 2022
OP, I hope you are not throwing a challenge to Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by ChoCho54(f): 10:10pm On May 08, 2022
You osunbande handlers are crafty. You want to stylishly bring up Amoda Sangodele 's parternity grin

2 Likes

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by ChoCho54(f): 10:10pm On May 08, 2022
Great2017:
OP, I hope you are not throwing a challenge to Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. grin grin grin
Don't mind them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Yooruba1914: 10:12pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
uBuNiT:
Osinbajo has nothing to offer or contribute to Nigeria except nothing. With him, we 'll wish Buhari to come.
Olodo ni baba yen
[/s] shut up if you dont have anything reasonable to say. Tell us who be tinubu you god and master father or even his village.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Sergio104(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2022
Nice one

Nice to know the father to "the preacher in moving train"
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by gasparpisciotta: 10:14pm On May 08, 2022
Nigeria does not need Osinbajo at this time.

He will be Jonathan 2.0
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by feron17(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2022
Daddy starboy �
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Praxis758: 10:47pm On May 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:

His parents remains the biggest mystery yet to be unraveled.

It is classified

3 Likes

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by AntonVince: 10:56pm On May 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Nigeria does not need Osinbajo at this time.

He will be Jonathan 2.0

Isn't Jonathan 0.1 better than this Buhari 10.0?
Most Nigerians will take to the streets in jubilation were things to revert to the way we had them before this satanic "change" government came on board.

1 Like

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2022
If we ask who is Tinubu father...Ndi accomodators will come and dance azonto.. Watch
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by PrinceOfLagos: 11:24pm On May 08, 2022
uBuNiT:
Olodo ni baba yen
You that has something to offer, why are you no where close to the corridors of power?
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by TheRareGem1(f): 4:13am On May 09, 2022
Thanks for sharing op...this is interesting to know.

1 Like

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by TheRareGem1(f): 4:20am On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You that has something to offer, why are you no where close to the corridors of power?

Don't mind him
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Authoreety: 6:14am On May 09, 2022
OK o... We all know wr ds is headed to..

If you know, just drop a like
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Mirabella01: 7:50am On May 09, 2022
I love reading biographies cool
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by polite2(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2022
Pa osibanjo is the real mvp
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by NaijaCowFarm: 8:00am On May 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:

#TableShaker grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Mossadd: 8:11am On May 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
If we ask who is Tinubu father...Ndi accomodators will come and dance azonto.. Watch
okay let's ask them.can any zombies tell us who born the man of the pee poo?
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Irupetepete: 8:54am On May 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:

grin

Werey
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by orisa37: 8:58am On May 09, 2022
YES
LET HIM SHOW HIS FATHER AND MOTHER
AND ATTACH IT TO HIS NOMINATION FORM.
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by Mindlog: 9:01am On May 09, 2022
Authoreety:
OK o... We all know wr ds is headed to..

If you know, just drop a like

I don't know, please give me insight. cheesy
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by NwaNimo1(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2022
Irupetepete:
grin

Werey

....back to sender,

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/8dfqL3.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by ajani2311: 9:33am On May 09, 2022
AntonVince:

Isn't Jonathan 0.1 better than this Buhari 10.0?
Most Nigerians will take to the streets in jubilation were things to revert to the way we had them before this satanic "change" government came on board.
with this your analysis seem abacha is better than jonathan
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by adefitim(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Thanks for sharing op...this is interesting to know.

You’re welcome Comrade
Re: Pa Chief I.O Osinbajo Father Of The Vice President by OBALOLA55(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:

grin

CC SEUNMSG IVOLT MOOH247 TEMITOPE247 GBAGURA OAUTEMITAYO

(1) (Reply)

PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. / Nigeria's Oil Revenue Cut By Half In The Ist Quarter / Imo State Govt. To Recruit More 10,000 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.