Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) (4178 Views)

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah / Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by minasi4841: 11:25pm On May 08, 2022
Northernblood5:

But Boko haram is also doing it. talk about the north

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Northernblood5(m): 11:38pm On May 08, 2022
minasi4841:

But Boko haram is also doing it. talk about the north

Your brain is slow in processing things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Rugaria: 11:39pm On May 08, 2022
Northernblood5:

So, Who are those suffering it now? Is it Yorubas? Buhari?

Who are those being kidnapped? DSS?

Anuofia. Professor ndị ara. I keep saying that Storm is coming to Igbo land and idiots like you keep calling IPOB to distract me.

Let me tell you fool what am saying. "Autopilot means "No control" "No Structure " "No Central Command "

IPOB cancelled Monday sit at home, but today, it is still being enforced. They denied killing those couples but that doesn't stop the obvious fact that those killers are Igbos and also Agitators which might be independently agitating . Many attrocities committed may not be related to IPOB But, they keep happening. That is what "autopilot" means. No control. How will they fund their selves is a huge question both of us will later see the answer in the nearest future. That is the storm i am talking about.
Auto pilot Kee u dia..

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by richie240: 11:41pm On May 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
These ipob terrorists can be very funny sometimes grin
Guy I juss dey buss laff as I dey type.
Omo, these guys are abunch of comedic characters.
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Northernblood5(m): 11:47pm On May 08, 2022
Rugaria:

Auto pilot Kee u dia..

At least you are beginning to understand my point on autopilot.

You think IPOB still call the shots??

You think major control of ESN is still under IPOB?

If you think these two, you deserve pity because it will be considered that your brain ain't functioning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Idiko1: 11:50pm On May 08, 2022
Northernblood5:

So, Who are those suffering it now? Is it Yorubas? Buhari?

Who are those being kidnapped? DSS?

Anuofia. Professor ndị ara. I keep saying that Storm is coming to Igbo land and idiots like you keep calling IPOB to distract me.

Let me tell you fool what am saying. "Autopilot means "No control" "No Structure " "No Central Command "

IPOB cancelled Monday sit at home, but today, it is still being enforced. They denied killing those couples but that doesn't stop the obvious fact that those killers are Igbos and also Agitators which might be independently agitating . Many attrocities committed may not be related to IPOB But, they keep happening. That is what "autopilot" means. No control. How will they fund their selves is a huge question both of us will later see the answer in the nearest future. That is the storm i am talking about.

You have already shown total ignorance toward the strategies indulged during the agitation for independent homeland through series of your infantile posts. You even attempted to be smart by deceit. If you and ilk cannot physically link UGM to IPOB, you are as empty as your posts sound.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Rugaria: 11:51pm On May 08, 2022
Northernblood5:

At least you are beginning to understand my point on autopilot.

You think IPOB still call the shots??

You think major control of ESN is still under IPOB?

If you think these two, you deserve pity because it will be considered that your brain ain't functioning
Understand Kee u dia
UNITY BEGGAR
Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Northernblood5 post=112649609][/quote]
In any gatherings, there are good people and there are bad ones too. U can't because of few bad people condemn the whole people.
If it is like that, because of Judas, the other 11 would have been condemned.
Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Northernblood5(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2022
HeroHero:

In any gatherings, there are good people and there are bad ones too. U can't because of few bad people condemn the whole people.
If it is like that, because of Judas, the other 11 would have been condemned.

That is why I always use the word Restrategize.

These guys are committing abomination and people are hailing them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by minasi4841: 12:03am On May 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

IPOB dos is responsible for the killing not IPOB autopilot

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Idiko1: 12:08am On May 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

This is another silly and infantile crap for a dumbass. What have you strategized to logical conclude there is a need to re-strategize?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:48am On May 09, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and ask those who paid you to be starting a thousand anti Igbo threads here that question.
I won't dignify the vituperations of a Tinubu millipede with any sort of reasonable answer..
una still find way rope tinubu into this madness? Aye a won people yi ti baje grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by MadamExcellency: 3:05am On May 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

Yes they were speaking French as the decapitate her parts. Onye Iberibe ! I am sure you didn't have data to watch the video. Anuofia

Ada mazi ahu egburu choro igba akwukwo, O bu Onye ebe?

Osi ebe puta? Ezi n'ulo ya bu ndi ole?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Frigga13: 3:58am On May 09, 2022
IPOB bingos are permanent fools ..

Simple question

Why can’t the so call almighty ESN stop the killing and arson in igboland

Have anyone see ESN ?

Is not same ESN dem Dey call umu oma in igboland ?
Abi Na another people

Is it not umu oma that have been killing and burning igboland

This IPOB fools believe everyone Na ekuke dog

But the truth is that

Biafra can never be IPOB

IPOB as an organization is a rogue and criminal enterprise

They can deny from now till rapture take place .. is no man business .. the Biafra spirit have left that struggle

Na so them go dey defend .. attack .. till they disappear like uwazurike and once the spirit find another

IPOB becomes chaft. .. empty and useless.. is a matter of time and peace will return to igboland. After all MASSOB is still there .. but who cares

IPOB wan take igbos for a ride .... the Biafra spirit will punish them to uselessness both them and their families and every fool that have spend money meant for igbos under IPOB

Igbos will wake to their internal oppressors ..

Na time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Ddokie: 4:52am On May 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

Gị ka ekwensu ga akpọ òkù. Gị na Okpoko nka kpọrọ onwe ya minasi4841 for the attrocities committed by these elements Simon Ekpa is breeding in Igbo land .

You up to your 4th generation will be cursed. The curse for All these Arụ committed by these Urchins that highjacked this peaceful movement will fall on you, them and supporters of these evil. I rememberin 2011 when my brothers and sisters in Maiduguri were brutally murdered, the curse still rest on them till today.

You and these guys will suffer on earth and wish to be dead. You guys have made Ndị Igbo a thing of mockery when sound discussion on secession is being made especially outside Igbo land.

Ala iguzo na akwado ihe ọjọọ a ga emecha bilie megide gị.

What exactly do you want?
Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by nnamdi640: 5:31am On May 09, 2022
Northernblood5:
This support for attrocities is exactly the reason why God used Britain to take away our freedom and Lump us with our enemies in one country.

Back then, our evil greedy grand parents sold off their fellow Igbos as slaves to the white businessmen. They gave many reasons to support their claim. Today Igbos are suffering for the sins of our fathers. Whether you like it or not , Mkpụrụ onye obula kọrọ ka O ga aghọro.

Blood has entered into these guys eyes, Very soon, Christians going to Church maybe the next target. They will also justify it with reason.

Ndị Igbo, it's time to rethink and restrategize.
You guys should know what you post on social media. Based on what you are saying, am sure no sensible Igbo will be happy with the killing of those soldiers. I believe this issue of unknown gum men and the killing going on in the east are politically motivated. Everyone is a suspect including the so called fg. I said it before and am saying it again that there is a foul play behind the killing of those soldiers. How were they able to figure them out as soldiers and how were they able to know the path the couple will fellow. Am sure they were lured to their death.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Christistruth02: 5:33am On May 09, 2022
Damage Control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Christistruth02: 5:35am On May 09, 2022
Northernblood5:
This support for attrocities is exactly the reason why God used Britain to take away our freedom and Lump us with our enemies in one country.

Back then, our evil greedy grand parents sold off their fellow Igbos as slaves to the white businessmen. They gave many reasons to support their claim. Today Igbos are suffering for the sins of our fathers. Whether you like it or not , Mkpụrụ onye obula kọrọ ka O ga aghọro.

Blood has entered into these guys eyes, Very soon, Christians going to Church maybe the next target. They will also justify it with reason.

Ndị Igbo, it's time to rethink and restrategize.

Baby factory Business has taken over
There is blind greed and selfishness all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by illicit(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2022
Please stop the killings
Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by techWriter3: 6:11am On May 09, 2022
These the group extremists can wanna very funny sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:24am On May 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

Let me ask you a question,

1. Since the birth of UGM, have you been hearing about ESN?

2. Why can't ESN take battle to UGM and end these bloodshed's once and for all
Take the battle to themselves? Ipob, ESN & UGM are the same Unknown persons.

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:25am On May 09, 2022
nnamdi640:
You guys should know what you post on social media. Based on what you are saying, am sure no sensible Igbo will be happy with the killing of those soldiers. I believe this issue of unknown gum men and the killing going on in the east are politically motivated. Everyone is a suspect including the so called fg. I said it before and am saying it again that there is a foul play behind the killing of those soldiers. How where they able to figure them out as soldiers and how were they able to know the path the couple will fellow. Am sure they were lured to their death.
Way too many Mumus on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Northernblood5(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Ada mazi ahu egburu choro igba akwukwo, O bu Onye ebe?

Osi ebe puta? Ezi n'ulo ya bu ndi ole?

Amaghị m, achokwanum ịma. Ihe m na ekwu bu na ndi UGM Na eme ezígbóté Arụ na ala anyi.Onye makwa nu! Ọnwere ike Ndị a ebubatago mmụọ ike na eri Obara na Ala anyi. Ọbara onye ka aga eji na akuñyio ike ya mgbe ọgba aghara a biri? Iche na mmụọ ma ndi iche di na etítì ndị Igbo na mba ọzọ? Íchè na mmụọ ndị a ga ekwe ka ala anyi zuo ike?
Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Northernblood5(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2022
Ddokie:

What exactly do you want?

We need to start condemning these attrocities both online and offline. We need to tell these guys that we are tired of Endless bloodshed and Unrest in mostly rural area of our land.

The more you hail them, the more they commit more crimes until their eyes are covered in blood.

We know who UGM are . Calling them DSS or Herdsmen makes us foolish. And that foolishness may lead to the end of peace in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Northernblood5(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2022
nnamdi640:
You guys should know what you post on social media. Based on what you are saying, am sure no sensible Igbo will be happy with the killing of those soldiers. I believe this issue of unknown gum men and the killing going on in the east are politically motivated. Everyone is a suspect including the so called fg. I said it before and am saying it again that there is a foul play behind the killing of those soldiers. How where they able to figure them out as soldiers and how were they able to know the path the couple will fellow. Am sure they were lured to their death.

You speak as if both of them fell from the sky. They don't have social media accounts where they post and create awareness over an event.

You speak as if they fell from sky and don't have people back at home that is aware of the Ceremony.

Ụnụ onwekwara akọ na Uche?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Miracle2022: 8:14am On May 09, 2022
Rugaria:

Nkîta ara tagbuo Kwa gi dia.
Anu mpama. Ana akogheri up and down. IPOB this. IPOB that. IPOB ônapúrú hi nwunye gi? Ekwensu kpôkwa gi oku dia. You think if you speak Igbo, I won't understand the plot?

Why are you desperate to pin the killings to IPOB when they have vehemently told you they are not involved? Why were you never outraged when hundreds of ipob members were being shot like rabbits all over Igbo land for doing nothing other than protesting peacefully?

Infact, Why are you restless!?

What if it's IPOB that did they killings!? Is there anybody stopping you from arresting those involved? Why are you desperate to annihilate the whole igboland? What's your purpose? Are you mad? Every single day the Army is chasing IPOB members around! Why is that not enough for you? Must the ordinary people be killed to satisfy you?

What is the reason for the selected outrage!? Are you so patently evil by choice or is this the way you are?
you speak like a fool,I don't know why?

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by Miracle2022: 8:16am On May 09, 2022
minasi4841:

It happened in Cameroon
Cameron kee you dia. You use Nigerians network to make call from Cameron?

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by an0daGuy: 9:36am On May 09, 2022
minasi4841:

fulani slave and his google translator grin

The whole world knows it is IPOB Dos that killed the army and not IPOB auto pilot.
U guys are the bad eggs in this movement

Don’t mind him. Anybody you see writing igbo language on nairaland that the words has all those dashes and dots on the top or bottom are using google translate. Even a professor of igbo language can not write in that manner on social media most especially on a faceless forum where nobody knows who he is or his professional pedigree.
Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by an0daGuy: 9:38am On May 09, 2022
Miracle2022:
Cameron kee you dia. You use Nigerians network to make call from Cameron?

So you’ve never heard of ‘roaming’ calls before abi?

Indeed you’re a bororo almajiri illiterate mugu
Re: Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) by an0daGuy: 9:44am On May 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

We need to start condemning these attrocities both online and offline. We need to tell these guys that we are tired of Endless bloodshed and Unrest in mostly rural area of our land.

The more you hail them, the more they commit more crimes until their eyes are covered in blood.

We know who UGM are . Calling them DSS or Herdsmen makes us foolish. And that foolishness may lead to the end of peace in Igbo land.

Shattap dia angry

You want us to condemn them so that your northern marauding murdering brothers can move in and continue from where they stopped abi?

See benue that sacrificed their son to the government how far? They are being killed like chickens today without anyone to help them again and their eyes have cleared

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. / Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? / Anambra: Governor Ngige Asked to Leave Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.