Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Iss Ptdf 2022 Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Iss Ptdf 2022 Interview (423 Views)

2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iss Ptdf 2022 Interview by Danyoung(m): 4:59am On May 09, 2022
Good Day all, trust you are all doing great.

Has anyone gotten invitation mail from PTDF for this year (2022) ISS interview that scheduled to kick off today 9/05/2022 through 13/05/2022?

Thanks.

Re: Iss Ptdf 2022 Interview by Sholanke07(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2022
Same here, I have been refreshing my mail and checking the application portal for new updates. Hopefully, they will respond with a new date and time.
Re: Iss Ptdf 2022 Interview by WhizdomXX(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2022
Yes I did but couldn't update on time. Now the portal is not opening. Please how can I get help on this issue.
Dear Applicant,

This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the PTDF ISS interview slated for May 9th to 13th, 2022.

2. Consequently, the portal has been opened for ONLY shortlisted candidates to undertake the following:

I. Update research proposal (PhD applicants only) – if need be.

II. Update Personal Statement (MSc applicants Only) – if need be.

III. Update interview location centre (all candidates for Kaduna Centre must select alternative interview locations; Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, Bauchi, Port Harcourt, Enugu.

IV.For those that would like their interviews conducted virtually, there will be on option for virtual interview centre and also note that you will be required to have good internet service wherever you are because the Fund will not the held liable for any poor internet bandwidth speed.

3. Furthermore, you are kindly requested to update your profile and you must submit the application again so that you can be batched accordingly and to enable the Fund send you invitation for the interview.

4. Please note the following:

I. You are expected to comply with this task before 12am on Tuesday3rdMay, 2022 after which the portal will be closed for updating.

II. There is no more Kaduna Centre due to unforeseen circumstances, candidates who earlier chose Kaduna must change to either of the following: Kano, Abuja, Bauchi, Port Harcourt, Enugu.

5. Finally, if you are in other centres and do not wish to change your interview location or your proposal/personal statement, please just ignore the mail and do nothing.

Thank you

ECM Team

Petroleum Technology Development Fund
Re: Iss Ptdf 2022 Interview by agileh: 11:04am On May 12, 2022
Danyoung:
Good Day all, trust you are all doing great.

Has anyone gotten invitation mail from PTDF for this year (2022) ISS interview that scheduled to kick off today 9/05/2022 through 13/05/2022?

Thanks.

I have been invited for PTDF OSS interview. Can you guide me on the likely questions to be asked. You can share with the questions you were asked (for your ISS interview) to enable me have an idea of what to prepare for. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

ASUU The Bully! / Ondo City Polytechnic Approved Academic Calendar / the Smartest man in the world Telling People To Be stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.