Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants (38211 Views)

APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / The Moment Fayose Met Saraki & Wike In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by Amalekki: 6:33pm On May 09, 2022
This one don overdrink Aguleri roadside ogogoro grin

ozusteve:
Who says that Peter Obi is out of equation here ,Igbo population is about the biggest among the major ethnic groups in Nigeria and anything Igbo man want to get he will sure get it, remember it is only that Igbo's lost interest in Nigeria that is causing this.Let PDP give Peter Obi ticket and see what an average Igboman will do anywhere he or she resides. Let no one compare Wike with Peter Obi. Also remember that half of residence of Rivers state are Igbos too!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by humility33(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2022
DonNeon:
It's definitely atiku ticket to lose...... serious bargaining has to happen on who will be his running mate, though atiku will prefer obi, but wike wouldn't want to lose out on all grounds

No person that wanna live long as president picks an ambitious and powerful VP like Wike

Obi is more marketable in the south and many will vote for Atiku because of Obi moreover as a compensation to the southeast
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by lookingfly: 7:58pm On May 09, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

He doesn't have what he takes. He should stop wasting his money and join Alhaji Atiku Abubakar's campaign team because Twitter presidency can't move Nigeria forward.
is it not the youths that will vote?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 09, 2022
angelEmade:

You have time sha...you dey reply that tribal bigot. Same Peter obi mentioned in pandora papers...

Sometimes they need to hear the truth. They castigate their leaders as "efulefus" once those leaders are friendly and amiable towards Yorubas or Northerners.

Joe Igbokwe is hated because of this. As per that demand that their political leaders must all be of IPOBian and anti-Nigerian leaning , like Abaribe, which Igbo politician will ever gain the broad sagacity and Nigerian cross-country appeal to defeat others to be President?

Even from Party level Igbo man can never be the candidate of any of our two main Parties let alone take part in a general election that will be the biggest collective disgrace Igbos will ever face.

They spend all day hating and cursing other Nigerians, while demanding their leaders must do same, yet they will start shouting Obi, Anyim, OUK, Ogbonnaya Onu, Ngige etal once Presidential election is upon us.

Imagine some Igbos have even mentioned Ekweremadu they beat senselessly because he dared to dress in clothing that showed pride in his nation.

Igbos are on a very long thing as a confused, hateful and self-destructive people.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Peter Obi Lose nothing even if the party doesn't consider him , he's made already. Focus more on your dilapidated condition and leave someone who's far above you in all ramifications.

Nigerians truly deserve the type of leaders they got. They know the person is good for the job and will work so hard to save them from the current mess they're in currently, but because of tribal sentiment, they'll rather vote in thieves and corpses from their tribe instead of voting a competent hand.

I have stopped pitying Nigerians, they don't deserve any iota of Pity.

I love you.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by raybaba97(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
bennybuhari:
Saraki is Yoruba. North won't give him votes

Guy is from Kwara.... South-westerners aren't too fond of kwarans, so that may not even fly down here
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by Bayyajidda(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2022
seunmsg:

I can confirm to you he was awarded the fourth highest national honor in the country (CON) by a former president of the country for his contribution to the development of Nigeria.

I'm still searching for "leading" in this post.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by JaroMan: 10:02pm On May 09, 2022
Mynd44:

He might be a dark horse
Don't mind him. If he knows politics, he would know that the speculative report omitted Peter Obi entirely for a reason.
Among the three aspirants named, none can win the election for PDP. None of them.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by JaroMan: 10:22pm On May 09, 2022
If you notice: Daily Independent has been doing to much PR for a certain section in PDP. This same daily reported that Peter Obi has negotiated VP with Atiku.
The have come up with this speculation and omitted Peter Obi entirely.
The good thing about this dispensation is that one person can not tell your story anymore. We have Arise Tv, channels TV, AIT, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp etc to fall back to when paid gate keepers want to lock us out.
PDP is a microcosm of Nigeria. There are East, West, North and South.
There are issues of zoning that have kept PDP on their toes.
Then PDP will sit down an prune the list to 3 and remove SE; a power block in Nigeria.
This is so laughable.
This report is the figment of the author's imagination. It's full of speculation and all that rubbish.
So I don't take them serious.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by slinkygomez(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Peter Obi Lose nothing even if the party doesn't consider him , he's made already. Focus more on your dilapidated condition and leave someone who's far above you in all ramifications.

Nigerians truly deserve the type of leaders they got. They know the person is good for the job and will work so hard to save them from the current mess they're in currently, but because of tribal sentiment, they'll rather vote in thieves and corpses from their tribe instead of voting a competent hand.

I have stopped pitying Nigerians, they don't deserve any iota of Pity.

Abeg you fit come carry me comot from dis country abeg I don tire... I serious
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by frenzzy2(m): 12:23am On May 10, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
But Peter Obi is leading everybody in the race, on twitter. cheesy cheesy grin grin
peter obi delegates dey always dey on twitter na Dia eem fit win
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by EkyyyKelson(m): 12:37am On May 10, 2022
If you're a Peter Obi supporter and you still don't know this platform hardly projects Obi positively then you might need to think. I perceive the platform sees him as a major threat to whoever the preferable candidate is.

You look at all these vile comments against Obi and realize that Nigeria still ain't ready for tolerance and progress.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by angelEmade: 7:18am On May 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Sometimes they need to hear the truth. They castigate their leaders as "efulefus" once those leaders are friendly and amiable towards Yorubas or Northerners.

Joe Igbokwe is hated because of this. As per that demand that their political leaders must all be of IPOBian and anti-Nigerian leaning , like Abaribe, which Igbo politician will ever gain the broad sagacity and Nigerian cross-country appeal to defeat others to be President?

Even from Party level Igbo man can never be the candidate of any of our two main Parties let alone take part in a general election that will be the biggest collective disgrace Igbos will ever face.

They spend all day hating and cursing other Nigerians, while demanding their leaders must do same, yet they will start shouting Obi, Anyim, OUK, Ogbonnaya Onu, Ngige etal once Presidential election is upon us.

Imagine some Igbos have even mentioned Ekweremadu they beat senselessly because he dared to dress in clothing that showed pride in his nation.

Igbos are on a very long thing as a confused, hateful and self-destructive people.
You are right. Very right...This is why it is obvious they can't rule themselves. Give them freedom and they will implode.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by Ekpeitit(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2022
Obi is leading on Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by Nobody: 7:57am On May 10, 2022
angelEmade:

You are right. Very right...This is why it is obvious they can't rule themselves. Give them freedom and they will implode.

Indeed. Are we not even seeing hints of what Biafra will become with all that is going on in the SE today? Criminals, because they have guns supplied by the failure called Kanu, are killing and cowering Professors and professionals.

Illiterates thugs and killers, totally ignorant of socio-economic science, are dictating the formal economy of Igbo land. Is that not incontrovertible proof of a dystopian society?

I personally want the FG to grant them Biafra because I know, 100%, that the suffering that will befall hateful and myopic Igbos will be unspeakable. What we are seeing in the SE now will be child's play compared to what will obtain in Biafra.

Igbos don't realize it is other Nigerians keeping them safe and moderate. In Biafra that Yorubas and others will stay away from, things will entirely be about "might is right" and "survival of the fittest" because IPOBians are a naturally lawless people.

My only fear is that Yorubas will then have to deal with literally millions of Igbo refugees to the SW.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by 1875ifeday: 8:44am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Hahahahaha

Obi is no where to be found

grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by 1875ifeda: 8:48am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

That's another round of marginalization, seh you know

grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by 1875i: 8:50am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
I was told that there are animals in nairaland,now I don't need to look further.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos / Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.