Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

New Batch Of Article Writers Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Batch Of Article Writers Needed (402 Views)

New Batch Of Pro Writers Needed! / Article Writers Needed / Because Nigerian People Broke The Contract, I Transferred A Batch Of Chinese Gua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Dominique123(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2022
I’m looking for a new batch of article writers to join my team. You will be writing well researched SEO contents using the writer’s guide I send to you. Note that, you will be writing a sample article using the guide to be sure you are proficient. Every new writer writes on the same topic ‘Does Amazon Ship To Nigeria?’. The article won’t be posted anywhere so don’t expect me to pay for it.

My pay is N1.5 per word. If you are an article REWRITER, or you us SPINING tools to spine existing contents, please don’t contact me because I will find out and not pay for your content.

Drop your email address if you are interested and I will reach out
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Konskott(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2022
deliteng@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Koolstone: 9:36am On May 09, 2022
Idonipeter@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Sammysamzy2003(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2022
samuelayomideadisa@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Achimy(f): 10:50am On May 09, 2022
I am an article writer and I'm interested y your offer.
ugochukwuchidinma75@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by EdwardAkinpelum(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2022
arowosegbeakinpelumi@yahoo.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by jibovico(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2022
jibrinkure0@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Emmex45(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2022
Dominique123:
I’m looking for a new batch of article writers to join my team. You will be writing well researched SEO contents using the writer’s guide I send to you. Note that, you will be writing a sample article using the guide to be sure you are proficient. Every new writer writes on the same topic ‘Does Amazon Ship To Nigeria?’. The article won’t be posted anywhere so don’t expect me to pay for it.

My pay is N1.5 per word. If you are an article REWRITER, or you us SPINING tools to spine existing contents, please don’t contact me because I will find out and not pay for your content.

Hello
I am interested in the job
Emmex460@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by gladys18: 11:57am On May 24, 2022
Dominique123:

eluekezigladys18@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by achiever12: 12:06pm On May 24, 2022
tabdef202@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Ese4edos(f): 3:11pm On May 24, 2022
Eseedos23@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by FaithAlex91: 8:20am On May 25, 2022
gladys18:

eluekezigladys18@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by FaithAlex91: 8:24am On May 25, 2022
Faithiyorealex@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by hilaryCU(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2022
umehhilaryc@yahoo.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Seunisco: 8:52am On May 25, 2022
Seunojo97@yahoo.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Oful2ue: 6:41pm On May 25, 2022
ofulue Peter chukwuemeke
Gmail ofuluep@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Edrick: 7:08am On May 26, 2022
buchilynda@gmail.com
Re: New Batch Of Article Writers Needed by Kennystar08(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
kennethnwachukwu97@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Crochet Wigs For Sale / Which One Of These Notes Will You Pick? / Brand New Tipper Trucks Available For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.